Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong (1705 Views)

Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) / Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) / Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by pdppower: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2022
Peter Obi must warn his useless mob and gangsters of supporters to desist from threatening my wife and family, they have have done nothing wrong. He should be bold and man enough to face me squarely.

He should not push me to providing evidence that will tell the world about his cocaine scandal that has banished him from Malaysia. He should not make me explain to the world how I helped him pay $58k to security officials in Kuala Lumpur when they almost bursted him.

He still has my phone numbers. Ask him about Chief Ignatius K. Chinadozie.

The Tinubu alleged but unproven scandals will be a joke when I reveal those of Peter Obi..... I use to like you my brother until you betrayed me. The evil..... against my people have gone on for far too long but sadly, you are not the one to salvage the Igbo Nation. Remember what you did that unfortunate night at downtown Chinatown where you abandoned me and fled because you suspected guys following us were Police officers? I have more to reveal but don't make me do this

I'll be telling the world about the contracts you got to bring in coke for some gangsters in Bukit Bangsar, a suburb of Kuala. Remember your popular "We don make am" slang Or do we get started on how you built your Next shopping mall...Okwute, you won't like me.

And pls, send my $58k I need the money I don't care about your presidential bid or anything cos you're worse than Tinubu and Atiku combined and the Igbo Nation should stop their obvious hypocrisy right away. I will be coming on air soon to grant interviews if you don't desist from calling my name and sending your hoodlums to threaten my family.

Asari Dokubo has taken you up on this issue. He's a man who knows your past just like I do. He's challenged you but what did you do? instead of taking him to court you sent your killer squad to hunt him down with the leader being Chisom fearless from Durban, South Africa.

I put it to you Gregory that you are a merchant of illicit drugs and narcotics. Meanwhile, the footballer you destroyed his career, remember him? The guy who played for Selangor FC was arrested 5years ago for attempting suicide and he's currently suffering from depression. Your drugs destroyed him, Okwute. You have somehow found a way to secretly drive away the families of Abuchi Ngwoke and Ekene Collins, students in your school of gangsterism who've both been sentenced to death for drug crimes.

Despite my warnings, Okwute you found your way to bring cultism into Malaysia and in most cases use these boys to settle scores in your drug wars. Now, there are cult wars everywhere in Malaysia and the image of Nigeria have been badly damaged. Needless to remind you that the methamphetamine which you are part and parcel of as a cartel leader has destroyed the lives of our youths in Igboland. Hope you're happy seeing the frequent deaths in Igbo land these days because it's the result of your handiwork. Hope you will kind enough explain to the people you seek to lead that your campaign finances are from IPOB sympathisers outside Nigeria.

"Oke oshimmiri anokataghi rie onye
obula nke o na-ahughi ukwu ya anya"

Igikay writes from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by Workch: 9:23am On Dec 04, 2022
You cannot disprove what doesn’t have proof.

The allegation you highlighted doesn’t have proof.
You need to present evidence first that you are right before we now counter it hence your thread is useless and won’t change anything

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by Moh247: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2022
Make Obi and his miscreant stop disturbing the internet

Na only them go contest election

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2022
pdppower:
Peter Obi must warn his useless mob and gangsters of supporters to desist from threatening my wife and family, they have have done nothing wrong. He should be bold and man enough to face me squarely.

He should not push me to providing evidence that will tell the world about his cocaine scandal that has banished him from Malaysia. He should not make me explain to the world how I helped him pay $58k to security officials in Kuala Lumpur when they almost bursted him.

The Tinubu alleged but unproven scandals will be a joke when I reveal those of Peter Obi..... I use to like you my brother until you betrayed me. The evil..... against my people have gone on for far too long but sadly, you are not the one to salvage the Igbo Nation. Remember what you did that unfortunate night at downtown Chinatown where you abandoned me and fled because you suspected guys following us were Police officers? I have more to reveal but don't make me do this

I'll be telling the world about the contracts you got to bring in coke for some gangsters in Bukit Bangsar, a suburb of Kuala. Remember your popular "We don make am" slang Or do we get started on how you built your Next shopping mall...Okwute, you won't like me.

And pls, send my $58k I need the money I don't care about your presidential bid or anything cos you're worse than Tinubu and Atiku combined and the Igbo Nation should stop their obvious hypocrisy right away. I will be coming on air soon to grant interviews if you don't desist from calling my name and sending your hoodlums to threaten my family.

Asari Dokubo has taken you up on this issue. He's a man who knows your past just like I do. He's challenged you but what did you do? instead of taking him to court you sent your killer squad to hunt him down with the leader being Chisom fearless from Durban, South Africa.

I put it to you Gregory that you are a merchant of illicit drugs and narcotics. Meanwhile, the footballer you destroyed his career, remember him? The guy who played for Selangor FC was arrested 5years ago for attempting suicide and he's currently suffering from depression. Your drugs destroyed him, Okwute. You have somehow found a way to secretly drive away the families of Abuchi Ngwoke and Ekene Collins, students in your school of gangsterism who've both been sentenced to death for drug crimes.

Despite my warnings, Okwute you found your way to bring cultism into Malaysia and in most cases use these boys to settle scores in your drug wars. Now, there are cult wars everywhere in Malaysia and the image of Nigeria have been badly damaged. Needless to remind you that the methamphetamine which you are part and parcel of as a cartel leader has destroyed the lives of our youths in Igboland. Hope you're happy seeing the frequent deaths in Igbo land these days because it's the result of your handiwork. Hope you will kind enough explain to the people you seek to lead that your campaign finances are from IPOB sympathisers outside Nigeria.

OP look at the meaning of allegation and stop embarrassing your family...how do you want us to prove something wrong when theres no proof that it's TRUE?...go school you no gree now you don show your foolishness for here

8 Likes

Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by jumper524(m): 9:33am On Dec 04, 2022
obi fled when he suspected policemen trailing him. lol.. jonzing nikka.

2 Likes

Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by fuckJones(f): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2022
Workch:
You cannot disprove what doesn’t have proof.

The allegation you highlighted doesn’t have proof.
You need to present evidence first that you are right before we now counter it hence your thread is useless and won’t change anything
but the one against tinubu have prove right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by Workch: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2022
fuckJones:
Theres evidence that Tinubu was involved in the drug scandal in Chicago.

There is evidence that Tinubu cannot attend any campaign without goofing

We all know this

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by fuckJones(f): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2022
Workch:
why are you crying?
I only requested evidence for your allegations?

Are you okay?
it's a season of verification, you can go and verify
Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by successmatters(m): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2022
Grasping at straws

Peter Obi is as clean as a new whistle.

Liars can heap dirt on a clean man, nut it won't stick.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by Workch: 9:40am On Dec 04, 2022
fuckJones:

it's a season of verification, you can go and verify
You can only verify evidence

No evidence here to verify grin

7 Likes

Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by successmatters(m): 9:40am On Dec 04, 2022
Workch:
Theres evidence that Tinubu was involved in the drug scandal in Chicago.

There is evidence that Tinubu cannot attend any campaign without gaffing.

We all know this

Savage grin

4 Likes

Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 04, 2022
fuckJones:

Dont try and play deaf and dumb here...we were able to prove that tinubu is a drug baron because of a 30 page document that we still had to verify if it was truly from the United States...thanks to the Nigerians in the diaspora....and also he is a ghost in the companies he claimed to work for getat

1 Like

Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by MadmanObi(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2022
Nothing new here,Peter obi is from drug region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by OnyeAshuaUru: 9:43am On Dec 04, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria
Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by Naijanascam: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2022
This OP must be high with kogi weed ........ taken on empty stomach

2 Likes

Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by Naira20: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2022
I didn't bother to read.
OBIdients don't waste precious time.
Mere allegation

2 Likes

Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by TechW: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:
Make Obi and his miscreant stop disturbing the internet

Na only them go contest election
Nope but mases want to be the ones in charge. It will be good for everyone.
Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by Naira20: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2022
Naira20:
I didn't bother to read.
OBIdients don't waste precious time.

Mere allegation
Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by Fahvvy: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2022
There's nothing to prove here OP undecided...

I could just wake up one morning from the confort of my bedroom, use a fake name and type trash about any of the presidential candidate, but does doing that makes it worthy of "proving"? undecided...

Okayyyyyy...
Let's take a leaf from your book...

"I saw you begging on the street naked with a plate. Then when you saw that no one gave you money after a very long period of begging, you entered a shop and tried to rob...

They caught you and beat up your sorry ass real bad, as they were about to pour petrol on you, I stepped in with my ID card and told them to release you immediately or face the law...

Reluctantly, they did release you. So I took you home and gave your sorry ass some food, cleaned you up and gave you some accessories....

Even the phone that you're using to type this trash is one of my spare phone that i gave to you..."

Oya!! Come and prove this wrong grin....
Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by MasterJayJay: 10:29am On Dec 04, 2022
The only thing to prove here is any living soul that believes this fabricated stuff is mentally sick and was given birth by mentally r£tarded parents.

4 Likes

Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by pdppower: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2022
Rayban25:

OP look at the meaning of allegation and stop embarrassing your family...how do you want us to prove something wrong when theres no proof that it's TRUE?...go school you no gree now you don show your foolishness for here

You are the dumb one here. It was tagged allegation because it's an assertion. That's why you have to disprove that is not correct.

Go school, you refuse. Na Tinubu case you dey carry for head like Gala.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 04, 2022
pdppower:

You are the dumb one here. It was tagged allegation because it's an assertion. That's why you have to disprove that is not correct.

You're still embarrassing your family name instead of you to hide your face in shame...oya answer this question olodo

Fahvvy:
There's nothing to prove here OP undecided...

I could just wake up one morning from the confort of my bedroom, use a fake name and type trash about any of the presidential candidate, but does doing that makes it worthy of "proving"? undecided...

Okayyyyyy...
Let's take a leaf from your book...

"I saw you begging on the street naked with a plate. Then when you saw that no one gave you money after a very long period of begging, you entered a shop and tried to rob...

They caught you and beat up your sorry ass real bad, as they were about to pour petrol on you, I stepped in with my ID card and told them to release you immediately or face the law...

Reluctantly, they did release you. So I took you home and gave your sorry ass some food, cleaned you up and gave you some accessories....

Even the phone that you're using to type this trash is one of my spare phone that i gave to you..."

Oya!! Come and prove this wrong grin....
Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by Workch: 11:24am On Dec 04, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Obi followers are always violent in words and deeds.

The same IPOb member has converted to Obi asslicker ....so that through Obi dey can pursue their BIAFRAUDx Agenda .....

Oni kuure
lol, e pain am

1 Like

Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by julaion: 11:28am On Dec 04, 2022
pdppower:

You're suffering from ODS: Obi Derangement Syndrome.

Symptoms include always
* talking about Peter Obi morning, afternoon and night
* Obsessing about Peter Obi even when engaging in coitus with a partner
* Seeing Peter Obi everywhere you go, even in the toilet
*Looking for any opportunity to talk and criticize Peter Obi, even in the church or in the bedroom
*Seeing everything Peter Obi does as bad, while at the same time seeing everything an unrepentant mafia boss with dementia, does as fantastic
*Speaking and understanding tongues that are not known to the holy spirit eg: Babblu babla bubu.

If you're showing two or more of the aforementioned symptoms listed above, you should immediately seek help at Yabaleft; failure to do so can lead to extreme paranoia or mental breakdown after February 25.

1 Like

Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by BeardedMeat(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2022
pdppower:

Balanblu Bulaba balublu

1 Like

Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by ebig21(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2022
pdppower:

He who asserts must prove.
This is elementary law,
The burden of proof can only shift to Obi if there is a concrete evidence nailing him that’s evidential burden.

1 Like

Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2022
ebig21:

He who asserts must prove.
This is elementary law,
The burden of proof can only shift to Obi if there is a concrete evidence nailing him that’s evidential burden.

You dont know apc supporters are stupid before?...no waste your time with the fool

2 Likes

Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by ican2020: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2022
Another useless thread by uninformed op
Re: I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong by Okoroawusa: 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
All these ones are not necessary

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is Bad For Nigeria / Peter Obi, Aisha Yesufu Join Uba Family To Pay Last Respect To Their Late Mother / LP Ogun Rally: Arrival Of HE Mr. Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.