Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

My Strange Experience This Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Strange Experience This Morning (172 Views)

Harmless Owl Killed In Agbaro, Delta This Morning. See Pictures / Big Turtle I Saw At Badagry Market This Morning / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Strange Experience This Morning by Rosehinkle: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2022
Last night I decided to spend the night with a lady I met on tinder ( this is not the first time though). After every activity through the night, I couldn't sleep so I had to trade on synthetic index( step index) and this kept me awake all through the night. Now my girlfriend has a strong spiritual background, strangely I got a call from her around 3am. Apparently she and her sister were having an intensive all night prayer, so her sister had a message for me that night and they prayed for me while I was on call with them. At that moment the tinder girl was far asleep in my room and I was in the sitting room. Waking up this morning the tinder lady complained to me that she had a dream about two ladies trying to beat her in my house and asking her what she is looking for sleeping in my house. Omo cold catch me.
Re: My Strange Experience This Morning by MufasaLion: 10:09am On Dec 04, 2022
Dude, it was just a coincidence. And don't be disturbed by the nonsense message by your girl's sister.
Re: My Strange Experience This Morning by Tinububalls: 10:13am On Dec 04, 2022
Good marketing strategy. Synthetic index.
Re: My Strange Experience This Morning by illicit(m): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2022
She probably has fever
Re: My Strange Experience This Morning by VeryWickedGoat: 10:27am On Dec 04, 2022
Your neighbours are in contact with your gf.

(1) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency Smart Contracts / Fear Woman / Ruiyou Lin Response To So-called "Chinese Oversea Police Station"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.