Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) (3343 Views)

Ifu Ennanda: “My Plumber's Body Odour Is Killing Me” / Lydia Forson Slams People Accusing Chris Attoh Of Killing His Wife / 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone (2) (3) (4)

Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by KiNg0G: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2022
I mean, you lost a son? Who hasn't lost a love one before? Yesterday was Saturday. Do you know the amount of people that was buried into the ground by different families while they moved on with their life's. Why kill your career you suffered to attain because of a death of a loved one? This is December, jubilee, carnival celebration. David, you supposed to be raking in millions of nairas for shows, streams and promotion of new songs. You supposed to be climbing higher that's the goal While you are still there supposedly mourning for something that you can't change. O wrongi...

you not a woman, your a full grown man that supposed to cater for his living families.. why worry about what you lost?

I heard from a friend it will take a long time before he's going to be fully back like dbanj did. Well, I pity him still. Because we don't have to tell him he's falling already from the top 5. these new generation of artists don't have chill.. he's getting replaced each and every day.. his fans adapting to new artist on a daily basis. By the time he's back, he would be like an "old taker" upcoming artist oritshe femi and the rest.

Seun
Mynd44

Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by KiNg0G: 10:05am On Dec 04, 2022
Remember king0G is no blogger but a music lover.

Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by Puremind1225: 10:08am On Dec 04, 2022
KiNg0G:
I mean, you lost a son? Who hasn't lost a love one before? Yesterday was Saturday. Do you know the amount of people that was buried into the ground by different families while they moved on with their life's. Why kill your career you suffered to attain because of a death of a loved one? This is December, jubilee, carnival celebration. David, you supposed to be raking in millions of nairas for shows, streams and promotion of new songs. You supposed to be climbing higher that's the goal While you are still there supposedly mourning for something that you can't change. O wrongi...

I heard from a friend it will take a long time before he's going to be fully back like dbanj did. Well, I pity him still. Because we don't have to tell him he's falling already from the top 5. these new generation of artists don't have chill.. he's getting replaced each and every day.. his fans adapting to new artist on a daily basis. By the time he's back, he would be like an "old taker" upcoming artist oritshe femi and the rest.

Seun
Mynd44
You think life is all about money and fame? You must be a kid.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by KiNg0G: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2022
Puremind1225:

No sir, I'm not a kid.
Life is all about responsibility, win and lose.
When you lose, you move on.
If you decide to stay down it's your choice.
But don't blame others or start whyning later on like Black face

Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by Zee0007: 10:14am On Dec 04, 2022
One day you wake up and realized that not everything is money.

Family over everything.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by illicit(m): 10:21am On Dec 04, 2022
That one don pass

Dude is now a politician in Osun state

Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by ahnie: 10:30am On Dec 04, 2022
KiNg0G:

No sir, I'm not a kid.

Like seriously?Did you just spewed this gibberish from your mouth?

Na person die,nor be chicken.
Leave the young man to mourn his son the way he deem fits

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by FreshFarmAgro: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2022
Na wa O
Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by Tinububalls: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2022
What do you want from David?
Is it by force to entertain you?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by Mercury12(m): 11:00am On Dec 04, 2022
KiNg0G:
he's getting replaced each and every day.. his fans adapting to new artist on a daily basis. By the time he's back, he would be like an "old taker" upcoming artist oritshe femi and the rest.

Enough said.

I am pretty sure he perhaps won't care about loosing money to shows this period I mean he is obviously rich! I am also sure he do care about his career.
So it is either he move on and gets back to his musical career or forever cleave to his wife breast while his career ship sink.
Life is about choice bro, But what I hate is when people cry and whine when they made the "wrong" choice. undecided

Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
KiNg0G:

you not a woman, your a full grown man that supposed to cater for his living families.. why worry about what you lost?

Seun
Mynd44

People mourn differently. This has nothing to do with been male or female.

He’s a human being, and we are all different.

This can in no way destroy his career he has already made a name for himself he’s not an upcoming Artist.

Even if he take a two years break he can still come back and make hits.

He’s already build his brand and legacy that ain’t going no where anytime soon.

Beside I am pretty sure people like you would still complain if he was to come back too early without properly grieving his son. Pleasing humans is like an impossible task.

Let the man be please let him grieve in peace.

Next!

Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by Kodak9(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
KiNg0G:

No sir, I'm not a kid.
If you decide to stay down it's your choice.yes it's his choice to mourn his son for years.
None of your business if he fails or falls in music.
If you like music why don't you try mtcheew sad

Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by irunoko(m): 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
You're right buT you need to understand that people react to the death of a loved one differently depending on how much you loved and invested in that person.even the death of a family dog we had 17 years ago is still painful not to talk of loosing a son however in music and every other career alike soildier come, soildier go except you are exceptionally good and consistent like wasiu ayinde etc.nonetheless you are making sense but to get himself back to work mode is not as easy as that.

I miss him in the music scene too but family is something that is another thing

Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by Blake755: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
KingOG one thing u must understand is family over everything sometimes you will understand what is all this money without having anyone to chop am with you
U can easily replace money with more money there could be ex wife ex husband ex business partner but u can't replace blood with another thing Biko

Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by alhajimansurgs: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJxEGXhMgvE

Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers has replied to his critics, saying he does not owe anyone an apology for commending President Muhammadu Buhari for approving the payment of funds owed to states in the Niger Delta since 1999.
Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by DesChyko: 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
Children bury their parents, not the other way round.
Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by edwinosagie4: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
If a widow is made to mourn for 1 year for her husband, why can't the young man do the same for his first son. I am sure you don't know what it means to lose your first son not a father or mother or sibling but your own seed. If you miss Davido as a fan, that's understandable but don't come saying this rubbish. He can mourn for 10 years if he likes, he will always be Davido. Blackface didn't make half the record David has set already, jsyk.

Peace!!!!

KiNg0G:

Seun
Mynd44
Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by BeardedMeat(m): 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
KiNg0G:

No sir, I'm not a kid.
But don't blame others or start whyning later on like Black face

Comparing davido with black face? You are a fuuul

Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by jesmond3945: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
KiNg0G:

Seun
Mynd44
shatap make you loose your son first then we can start this topic.

Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by shomutuski(m): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
Puremind1225:

Leave am. nah so poor man they think, if davido no sing net 10years. profits from the power plant he and his siblings are board of directors will feed him.

Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by kcowen(m): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
KiNg0G:

Seun
Mynd44
Honestly the moment we start minding our business most of things will be fine..what's your business with the way he wants to mourn his son ? If he still sings after one week of burying his son,you will complain of him coming out early

Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by bdon123(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
KiNg0G:

Seun
Mynd44
Who told u davido cannot do without millions he makes frm music for a year.Allow him grieve even if na forever.Mind u Davido will come back wit a banger as always

Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by Holybaddo: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
I was saying this same thing ohh

Make e no shock you make them bench Him
Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by etrange: 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
I can't believe someone sat down to type this. You don't tell people how to mourn. People express grief in different ways. If he has decided not to have any shows this December either as a way of showing respect to his late son or because he's still grieving, that's valid. You are only a fan, not a family member or even a friend. The reality is that you don't care about his son or whatever he's going through. You only want new shows and songs to help you relax. That's OK. But the guy has his priorities as well. Respect that.

This is a well established musician, not some under-the-bridge singer. Missing out on the 2022 December business alone will neither kill his career nor make him a poor man. Some musician stay out of the limelight for years and still come back with hits.You made this comment from the point of view of a poorer person, but the person in question isn't poor. While it is true everyone wants more money, some people have higher priorities than some millions. His inner peace is what matters the most.

Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by TimiElvis008: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
sending love and light bro....shit can be really hard to deal with
Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by Felabrity: 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
At the end of the day, it's not about making money
It's about what you spend it on
Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by SirJerrie(m): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
You're being insensitive...
He should take all the time he requires to grieve...
He's in no competition with anybody... He's not "failing" because grieving.

Shove your opinion down your arse and Mind your business
Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by kingthreat(m): 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
KiNg0G:

Seun
Mynd44

People mourn differently.
Remember he has to be in the best mental state to get his career moving again. He will be fine.
Re: Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) by bukiah: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
You don't have sense at all.
How can you sit down and type this rubbish.
The guy lost a son in a very painful way, you think it's easy �?

As if no be your type go dey shout say na money ritual renewal d guy did if the guy has started going up and down, making appearances since

P-squares' Peter Or Paul? / How Do I Get Ali Baba's Contact Address / CharlyBoy & Wife Kissing At Sheraton Abuja (Pictures)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87