Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

How Do You Prevent Swollen Lips In Cold Country? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do You Prevent Swollen Lips In Cold Country? (371 Views)

Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off / Ecuador: Police Block Runway With Cars To Prevent Plane From Landing / Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Prevent Swollen Lips In Cold Country? by faceland: 11:06am On Dec 04, 2022
I noticed that SOMETIMES when they show our people in Europe, their lips use to be swollen than normal and whitish.

How do you prevent this because their re many blacks overseas who doesn't have this condition.

Asking out of curiosity
Re: How Do You Prevent Swollen Lips In Cold Country? by doggedfighter(f): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2022
faceland:
I noticed that SOMETIMES when they show our people in Europe, their lips use to be swollen than normal and whitish.

How do you prevent this because their re many blacks overseas who doesn't have this condition.

Asking out if curiosity

Are you in Europe or asking in anticipation of being in Europe ?
Re: How Do You Prevent Swollen Lips In Cold Country? by Nunam(m): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2022
I'm experiencing same thing here
Re: How Do You Prevent Swollen Lips In Cold Country? by faceland: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
doggedfighter:

Are you in Europe or asking in anticipation of being in Europe ?

I am in Nigeria and just wondering if someone here know how they prevent that type of puffy lips.

I HAVE NO PLANS TO GO TO EUROPE

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Countries To Visit In Europe For Students / Visa Application Mail / 70 Most Difficult Language To Learn In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.