Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

What Is Liposuction Surgery? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Liposuction Surgery? (401 Views)

British Woman, 28, Dies Two Days After Liposuction Surgery In Turkey( Pics) / What Is Liposuction / Cost Of Liposuction Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Liposuction Surgery? by bestlipod(f): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
Liposuction is a surgical procedure designed to remove fat from areas of the body where it is unwanted. The most common areas for liposuction are the abdomen, thighs, upper arms, and back. Liposuction can also be used to improve contour in areas of the body where there is excess skin after extreme weight loss.

During the procedure, an incision is made in the area where fat is to be removed, and a small tube called a cannula is inserted into the fatty tissue. A solution is then injected into the cannula and through it into the fat cells under vacuum pressure. The solution dissolves the fat and "washes" it out through another small tube into a collection bag.

Keep reading more information at: https://www.bestliposuctionindelhi.com/liposuction-how-it-works-benefits-types-and-more/

1 Like

Re: What Is Liposuction Surgery? by tot3ntanZz: 9:26am On Apr 14, 2023
I am very interested in this topic, because I am thinking of doing this procedure for myself. Does anyone have any advice, or experience in this matter.
Re: What Is Liposuction Surgery? by Ronaldayomide: 10:48am On Apr 14, 2023
If you want to donate your kidney to safe life. Contact me on 08149197256. Also registered on Whatsapp
Re: What Is Liposuction Surgery? by oxygenator: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2023
tot3ntanZz:
I am very interested in this topic, because I am thinking of doing this procedure for myself. Does anyone have any advice, or experience in this matter.

There is always a significant risk to take in liposuction and safety measures are required.

As far as we are concerned hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot reduces the risk of complications for patients before their lipo surgery and after.

Additional protective measure can also be obtained by another series of hbot treatment after lipo surgery.

Therefore for a superior and advanced safety protection from liposuction surgery HBOT is always recommended.
The benefits from hbot related to liposuction:
-less bleeding
-less swelling
-less infection
-less pain
-less scaring
-less inflammation
-less drug requirement
-less hospitalisation
-fast recovery
-fast healing

HBOT PROVIDERS
Re: What Is Liposuction Surgery? by Xenisha: 2:08pm On May 08, 2023
Liposuction surgery is a cosmetic surgical procedure that involves the removal of excess fat from certain areas of the body from liposuccion. The goal of liposuction is to contour and shape the body by targeting specific areas where fat tends to accumulate, such as the abdomen, thighs, hips, arms, and chin.
Re: What Is Liposuction Surgery? by silverady: 2:17pm On May 09, 2023
Hey! What are the potential risks and complications I should be aware of before considering chin liposuction, and how can your team help me make an informed decision about whether or not it's the right choice for me?
Re: What Is Liposuction Surgery? by bobbysborders: 2:18pm On May 09, 2023
Liposuction is a surgical procedure that should not be taken lightly. It involves removing excess fat cells from targeted areas of the body through small incisions. While chin lipo can help you shed excess weight quickly and easily, it's important to be aware of the potential risks and complications before committing to this procedure. We advise you to sign up with us and discuss these nuances!

(1) (Reply)

How To Stay Young And Healthy After Your 40s / Help On Big Tommy / Masturbation Causes Erectile Dysfunction Don’t Let Anyone Lie To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.