Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC (3913 Views)

"Abuja Has Never Been This Unsafe" - Reps Summon Mohammed Bello Over Insecurity / BREAKING News. Video Falana, Impeach Buhari Now As Abuja Has Been Surrounded / Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
Have you noticed this too in other states? Let's see what is happening? I will be going to Kaduna and Jigawa for more study.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by SLAP44: 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
I can attest to that

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by hedonido: 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
They don't know what's coming. They don't know. They wouldn't see it coming.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
The people have rejected APC. At some point they were even forcefully selling Tinubu stickers to commercial drivers. Abi na lie? @Moh247 Leodeking FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 lhordspy PandoraObi Biodun556 Batified2023

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by VoteObi2SaveNai: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Have you noticed this too in other states. Let's see what is happening? I will be going to Kaduna and Jigawa for more study.

Same thing in the East, only top level PDP or APC members sometimes put their party flags in their cars. You can never see random people put it in commercial or private cars. People are angry with them, particularly APC and anybody seen with their flags automatically receive transferred aggressions.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by esnbrutality: 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
Please dont expose, anything happening.

Its best they keep employing foolz to be spreading propaganda on the internet.

34 Likes

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by Tinubuagbado: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Have you noticed this too in other states. Let's see what is happening? I will be going to Kaduna and Jigawa for more study.

You don't need to tell the urchins anything. Just leave them.

You dont expose your strength to your enemies.

The masses knows the party that is starving them to death so they know who to vote.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by FarahAideed: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
If this is true then Jagaban is your next president..I never make a wrong call

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by effort1: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
esnbrutality:
Please dont expose, anything happening.

Its best they keep employing foolz to be spreading propaganda on the internet.

You mean you want lying ihordspy, hypocritical Tinubuadvocate and commonplace tribal bigot to get the shock of their lives?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by funshint(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
I won't be surprised if FCT is won by Labour. The indigenes are predominantly Christians but still doesn't mean Peter Obi will win the Presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by Tinubuadvocate: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
grin its cars that will vote Peter pandora I guess.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by Tinubuagbado: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
Labour Party will win the election, anyone telling you otherwise is just speaking out of jealousy

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by Superwave16320: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
I don't know who is more foolish btw Peter Obi supporters or the entire Ipob Igbo population. The level of foolishness you multitude shows daily is indeed astonishing

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by greenermodels: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
are the cars not owned by human voters?

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by esnbrutality: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
All the monikers you mentioned are "shallow brained"...

They spill propaganda, as FACTs, but NOBODY, buys their nonsense only their useless sponsor.

Blublalu babalu bulhaba grin grin grin grin

effort1:

You mean you want lying ihordspy, hypocritical Tinubuadvocate and commonplace tribal bigot to get the shock of their lives?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by Aremwayne: 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
I have it on my car too.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by technicallyrich(m): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
I dreamt were obi won the election,I'm serious about it and anything I dream usually come true.

13 Likes

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by famouscargo4u: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
sanusideunifier:

That's a no-go area for LP.
Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
I know of one startup that had its logo on every car in Nigeria but at the end of the day, they still went bankrupt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by Thinkfree(m): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
sanusideunifier:
it would've made more for you if you say 80% of abuja residents are igbos.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by zeuss: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Who will vote Tinubu? Now that is the real question.
Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by Ofunaofu: 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
Urchins don't know what will hit them come February 2023

It will be like something wey Mark truck jam

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by Olaolex: 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
Thinkfree:
it would've made more for you if you say 80% of abuja residents are igbos.
You must be a fool for thinking it is only Igbo supporting Peter Obi.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by samunaka: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
sanusideunifier:

Nonsense thread, is it cars that will vote in February
Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by Eniitankorede: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
Mtcheww!!! Brainless followers of Obi are just looking for anything to hang on to. They know LP is a sinking ship. But any words of assurance will help to prevent them committing suicide. Lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by Thinkfree(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
Olaolex:
You must be a fool for thinking it is only Igbo supporting Peter Obi.
they are the only ones buying the flag.
Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by codedguy1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

The FAMILIES that own the cars will vote. Not the cars.

Some people can be so dumb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by 4mable: 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
Reinaldo:
The people have rejected APC. At some point they were even forcefully selling Tinubu stickers to commercial drivers. Abi na lie? @Moh247 Leodeking FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 lhordspy PandoraObi Biodun556 Batified2023
we have rejected APC but behind Tinubu
Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by factcheckmmm: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
Wahala, so am supporting Peter Obi am igbo

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by mightyhaze: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
Not just Abuja.. cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by GHOSTTALK: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
samunaka:

Nonsense thread, is it cars that will vote in February
no it is cars that bought the stickers
Re: Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC by CSTRR: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
Peter obi will win abuja with atleast 90%.

The people there are very educated and are not idiots.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"He's Holding Meeting With Tinubu" - PDP Reacts To CJN Olukayode Ariwoola Photos / $1/900 Why CBN Must Avoid Emefiele's Mistake / Change Has Come To Benue-speech By Prof Steve Ugbah(acn Gubernatorial Candidate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.