Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Help Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Needed (239 Views)

House Help Needed / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) / Help Needed Urgently(nairaland Ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed by Pemich(f): 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
Good day my fellow nairalander, happy Sunday to all, may the Lord see us through the remaining of this year, AMEN.

My purpose of creating this topic is that I really need help, Though I know I will receive a lot of bashing here, but I need a mature adult advice,

Is there anyway a cheating partner can redeemed him/herself before their spouses. Though I know that such memory is hard to forget, I just want to know if they can move on again as if nothing happened. Your opinions is well welcome. Thanks
Re: Help Needed by Zonefree(m): 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
No, you can't redeem yourself. Just jejely carry your bags and go back to your father's house!
That's the only way both of you can move on as if nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed by IwasNeverGone: 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
Why you cheat? Only simps take back a cheating partner.

After spending thousands of Naira in ur trad/white wedding you now went to open leg for ur ex and you want advice, rubbish, go to ur ex and marry him, shebi na dick dey hungry u......mtcheeew
Re: Help Needed by Houseofglam7(f): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
Chances are, you won’t get the advice you seek on here but a ton of bashing and crucifixion.
I’ll suggest you close the topic and ask those around you; friends, family etc.
Re: Help Needed by IwasNeverGone: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
Houseofglam7:
Chances are, you won’t get the advice you seek on here but a ton of bashing and crucifixion.
female will always support female
Re: Help Needed by ahnie: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
Zonefree:
No, you can't redeem yourself. Just jejely carry your bags and go back to your father's house!
That's the only way both of you can move on as if nothing happened.
Offline you must really be a very wicked soul.
May God help you.
Re: Help Needed by ahnie: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
Houseofglam7:
Seconded

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy 14k White Gold Diamond Flower Pendant / Marriage Conflict: Act In Love Alway / Redmi 7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.