Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. (1334 Views)

Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? / How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? / My Experience With A Wrong Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by Fancyrat: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
it all started a year or more ago,

Please married Men and Women on this forum, i need your contribution and advise.
i was out drinking with my friends at our local joint in my area and they hailed a lady, she is the finest person i have ever seen in my life, i asked and someone told me where she lives, i got talking with friends and i heard she has a grown up son, i couldn't believe my ears because she looks far younger, prettier and even softer than most girls around,. that was the beginning of my problem oooo.

I was able to talk to her son and we became friends out of curiosity then i became lucky and started entering there house, my friend is one of the most calm person i have ever seen, 3years younger than me but he told hes mum i want to teach him coding which was why she allowed me in her house, no one enters her house(this i know and did my homework well b4 we became friends). my friend is in 100level in a private university and a very very intelligent guy for that matter, i asked him why hes mum did not remarry several times during our conversations and one of those discussion he said ''iya yen, shes too focus on my education''

i really love this woman, she has only few friend and refuse to remary, she fell in love with someone when she was much younger, got pregnaoynt and the man did not look back, she has done so much for her son you will think the boy studied abroad, polished, well behaved and in 100level now in a private university.

Her profile; shes looks really really young(just36), pretty, has the most sexiest body ever(her boobs still standing ooo) makes the best egusi, ogbono, afang, okoro, ewedu any soup i know but she act like she gave birth to me, she will say ''Dee its time for you to go home, wont your mum look for you, i will be worried if my son is out by this time ooo unless hes in school(i always remind her i live alone but i knw she just wants me out of her house) in my mind, i am 21year old, woman. shes not seeing me beyond her son friend whos just teaching him something, someone advise i stay away from the house for a while, she saw me after a week i have not been to there house and was robbing my head like i am her child in public, i was really angry.

i saw her a while back dancing in her living room, i was in her her son room and wanted to use the restroom, she did not see me and i watched for some moment, when i asked her son, he said, she just likes to dance, i was happy like a little child cos she still feels young too, trust me, you will never believe she 36 when you see her, shes loved by everyone in my area but will never stay to even chat for a minute.

i am taller than her, i am working(2years plus) and making good money, shes always asking why i did not go to university sha but school is not everyting, i have learnt something good and been working for a while, i have a house of my own(rented and well funished), sjhe does not even have money cos whatever she makes she spends on her son educacation, why wont someone like that just let a man take care of her, i look like someone that can pass for her boyfriend ooo, i am really tired, notjing my GfF does is even good enough anymore.

I need a way forward cos this woman no see me
Butmy question is how do i make her even see me more than her son friend?
how do i make my friend also accept such relationship if the mother will but i really doubt
or how can i take her outta my mind?
my mum or family will noty know her age but EVEN if she agrrees which is most unlikely, she will never lie about her age,

matured advise plesea, that why i brought it to family section because i have been suffering since i set my eyes on this woman.
i really like
Re: Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by promzy555(m): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Na only u Waka cum, na same u go Waka go. Continue posting ur Nollywood dreams

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by Fancyrat: 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
please help a confuse person, my friends think i am confuse, that i lust after her which is not true, i just see her like a very young girl.
can i really take her outta my mind since i can think of.
Re: Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by lilvicky68(m): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Take sometime off her house and have a rethink..
You will know what to do..

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by Ammishaddai: 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
You're infatuated. Just give yourself time to cool off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by Fancyrat: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
lilvicky68:
Take sometime off her house and have a rethink..
You will know what to do..

sincerely i tried but it wasnt easy, she made me feel so little when she saw me today
Re: Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by Klass99(f): 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by TheeDetective: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Firstly, at bold; you already have a GF and because of your long throat, you have seen another woman that you claim you like and everything your GF now does is not good enough anymore; RIGHT? undecided For your mind now you think say e make sense abi? undecided

Secondly, what exactly are your intentions with this older woman? Is it that you just want to know what it’s like to date an older woman? Is that an adventure that you want to conquer? undecided

Thirdly; you were allowed into the house to teach her son and instead of you to focus on what took you to her house, you decided to change tact and have a roving eye on her instead; Right? undecided

Fourthly, she looks at you like you are her son; and you think say she go change am to dey look you as her BF abi? Okay o; continue you here; I really pity you.

Finally, if you like don’t focus on what took you to her house in the first place which is to teach her son; continue going after her until she go come disgrace you then your eyes go clear. ENOUGH SAID.
Fancyrat:

Please married Men and Women on this forum, i need your contribution and advise.
i was out drinking with my friends at our local joint in my area and they hailed a lady, she is the finest person i have ever seen in my life, i asked and someone told me where she lives, i got talking with friends and i heard she has a grown up son, i couldn't believe my ears because she looks far younger, prettier and even softer than most girls around,. that was the beginning of my problem oooo.

I was able to talk to her son and we became friends out of curiosity then i became lucky and started entering there house, my friend is one of the most calm person i have ever seen, 3years younger than me but he told hes mum i want to teach him coding which was why she allowed me in her house, no one enters her house(this i know and did my homework well b4 we became friends). my friend is in 100level in a private university and a very very intelligent guy for that matter, i asked him why hes mum did not remarry several times during our conversations and one of those discussion he said ''iya yen, shes too focus on my education''

i really love this woman, she has only few friend and refuse to remary, she fell in love with someone when she was much younger, got pregnaoynt and the man did not look back, she has done so much for her son you will think the boy studied abroad, polished, well behaved and in 100level now in a private university.

Her profile; shes looks really really young(just36), pretty, has the most sexiest body ever(her boobs still standing ooo) makes the best egusi, ogbono, afang, okoro, ewedu any soup i know but she act like she gave birth to me, she will say ''Dee its time for you to go home, wont your mum look for you, i will be worried if my son is out by this time ooo unless hes in school(i always remind her i live alone but i knw she just wants me out of her house) in my mind, i am 21year old, woman. shes not seeing me beyond her son friend whos just teaching him something, someone advise i stay away from the house for a while, she saw me after a week i have not been to there house and was robbing my head like i am her child in public, i was really angry.

i saw her a while back dancing in her living room, i was in her her son room and wanted to use the restroom, she did not see me and i watched for some moment, when i asked her son, he said, she just likes to dance, i was happy like a little child cos she still feels young too, trust me, you will never believe she 36 when you see her, shes loved by everyone in my area but will never stay to even chat for a minute.

i am taller than her, i am working(2years plus) and making good money, shes always asking why i did not go to university sha but school is not everyting, i have learnt something good and been working for a while, i have a house of my own(rented and well funished), sjhe does not even have money cos whatever she makes she spends on her son educacation, why wont someone like that just let a man take care of her, i look like someone that can pass for her boyfriend ooo, i am really tired, notjing my GfF does is even good enough anymore.

how do i make my friend also accept such relationship if the mother will but i really doubt
my mum or family will noty know her age but EVEN if she agrrees which is most unlikely, she will never lie about her age,

matured advise plesea, that why i brought it to family section because i have been suffering since i set my eyes on this woman.
i really like

1 Like

Re: Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by drmikeadams(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fancyrat:

i really like
...it takes time but not impossible,just package your self
Re: Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by Opak001(m): 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
Alaye,the truth is you are lusting over her,
Ask yourself....
Why can't I see her not young?
Why most I be friends with her son to get close to her?
Why is it that I feel little when given the opportunity to speak with her?
Why can't I man up and face my fear?
The truth is because...
You have responsible but you looking for someone to take care of you.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fancyrat:

i really like

you enter via the back door like a thief in the night and now want to exit from the front door, lol!
nothing good can come out of this...as you are A) a kid in her eyes B) her son's friend C) ashamed of who she is and wouldnt want to be seen with her in public and/or introduce a woman of "that age" to your friends and family... but most importantly D) you have the wrong mindset believing that a woman with no money should just let any man with money take care of her, in exchange of whatever you seek (aka sell herself to highest bidder)...forgetting that this woman RESPECTS her damn self.

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by 1F30M4(f): 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fancyrat:
EVEN if she agrrees which is most unlikely.

Good you know this already, kolewerk you're only going to ruin things for yuasef by yuasef.. Hol' am back o, e don dey enter express!
Re: Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by dingbang(m): 4:29am On Jul 28, 2021
After a man fvcks a girl...

He stops calling.
Re: Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by Mryacks: 4:40am On Jul 28, 2021
Work on your mind dude. Sorry to say but you are lusting after her....A"relationship" would not work between you two....you are crushing on her. One day when you're a bit far from her, anytime u remember u do just smile and nod your head.. grin
Re: Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by promzy555(m): 6:11am On Jul 28, 2021
Lol
Klass99:

Mad!! grin

This reminds me of Patience Jonathan.
Re: Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by zed7: 6:44am On Jul 28, 2021
You're a child still, just 21. It's the truth, even though you don't want to see it. It's the same way I will see a 20 year old girl who has a crush on me.

You have nothing in common and what you think you feel is infatuation. Take your mind off there and focus on more productive things.

This is the time to build yourself to the man you want to become. Having a flat means nothing. It's much more bigger than that.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by Cokahot: 6:53am On Jul 28, 2021
You are a rapist and an odeh. Stupid fool
Idiot.dont read your book and graj, securely starved mumu. Oponu. She go kill u las las. Stupid bastard perverted slowpoke.
Re: Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by sisisioge: 6:55am On Jul 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This boy will not kill me! 36yrs very old woman! I feel so ancient fa. I was looking to read 63yrd old grin. Ok, so I didnt eventually get to finish reading your troubles but I join myprayers with yours for resolution o tongue

1 Like

Re: Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by Kirchoffs: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Cokahot:
You are a rapist and an odeh. Stupid fool
Idiot.dont read your book and graj, securely starved mumu. Oponu. She go kill u las las. Stupid bastard perverted slowpoke.
Reincarnation of the madman of gerdarenes..you need to be put in chains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by yuping(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
In tecno voice FOCUS hmmmmm don't derail from your work ooooo.
Re: Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by Segfaultt(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

you enter via the back door like a thief in the night and now want to exit from the front door, lol!
nothing good can come out of this...as you are A) a kid in her eyes B) her son's friend C) ashamed of who she is and wouldnt want to be seen with her in public and/or introduce a woman of "that age" to your friends and family... but most importantly D) you have the wrong mindset believing that a woman with no money should just let any man with money take care of her, in exchange of whatever you seek (aka sell herself to highest bidder)...forgetting that this woman RESPECTS her damn self.
with those four options you enlisted above then I can conclude that his matter is dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by Segfaultt(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2021
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This boy will not kill me! 36yrs very old woman! I feel so ancient fa. I was looking to read 63yrd old grin. Ok, so I didnt eventually get to finish reading your troubles but I join myprayers with yours for resolution o tongue
he said he's 21, so the age Gap is wide
Re: Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by NoToPile: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2021
Lool radarada.

I like the part she rubbed your head like a young boy sha. grin grin grin

All you are feeling is infatuation and lust even describing her standing boobs.mtchew

I just pity you, with the way you have described her personality if you open your mouth to say any nonsense maybe its belt or pankere she will use to whoop your ass, so you can come back to your senses. Sebi its only your head she rubbed like a small boy don't worry .
Re: Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by majorbravo: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2021
Listen and listen good.

Why do you want to ruin the poor woman’s life? You are looking at the wrong things in that woman? Do you honestly think she would date her son’s friend? The physical things you mentioned shows you aren’t mature enough to handle her at all. She is looking for a grown mature man who has been through and understands life. Someone who can comfortably marry her for character and within this year or next year not someone who is still looking at ass and boobs. You are 21 for crying out loud. There’s no way that looks normal. Have you thought of the fact that when you are 36 she would be 51? Would you still love her boobs and ass? Her grown son would probably come visit y’all with his much younger girl friend or wife at that time and you would be regretting marrying an old cargo.

My advice: Relax and grow at your own pace, it’s normal for young guys your age to fancy older women cos the younger girls haven’t really reached the physical maturity that really lures you in. As you get older you would find more mature girls younger than you that really tickle your fancy. So relax and forget the 36 year old. Don’t even mention this to her, She will toss you out in a sec. Cos you sound like a child. You think you have money? Wait till responsibility of marriage comes knocking. Are you ready to take over her son’s uni school fees? Can you get a bigger house? Do you have a car? Stop wearing oversize pant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman. by MufasaLion: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Kitchen And Home Wares / Inspirational "I Was Earning 20k A Month, But I Am Happily Married" / My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.