Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum (36115 Views)

Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum / Inauguration: Babagana Umara Zulum Coughs Persistently While Reading speech / Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by chrisdstar: 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
Tinubu go soon claim one number. His desperation knows no bound.

2 Likes

Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by excomarow(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
grin
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
Abeg who be this number 1
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by effort1: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
Where is Tinubu's primary school picture?

1 Like

Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by 3310adeb: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
Do t worry you will soon go to any govt institutions or bank and see his picture hanging!!

Gbam
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by headbasher96(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
The man ugly since day 1 o
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by Ofemmanu1: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
Hisbah:
Tinubu should shame us and share his own picture.

Did Buhari has pictures?

why not hold Buhari first
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by Noblechykk(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
MansoryMX:

That one was cloned in one corn field deep inside one of those Mexico Forest that’s why his entire life has no record here in Nigeria. Na cocaine cartel clone am
Lol, you are a wicked somebody
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by rebirthkennedy: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
NaijaMutant:

You can't find what doesn't exist.

Tinubu is a fiction grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by Samajogs: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
Where is Tinubu's own?
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by Burruchaga71(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
Almajiri remains almajiri no matter what...
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by onuman: 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
nairalee:
Childhood school picture

I have one
My brothers have one
My neighbours have one
My colleagues at work have one

TINUBU has none,
No Classmates
No Certificate
No Coherence

Only Cocaine scandals

YET some people feel he is most qualified to lead us.

What an insult on our Collective sensibilities!

We are the architects of our problems through our ethno-religious bigotry.
A professor Zulum who studied from primary school to university and toiled all his life to become a professor, will now support a Bola Tinubu who has no record of his primary and secondary schools attendance to become president of Nigeria.
Who doesn't know that Tinubu must have forged O'Level Certificate to gain admission to Chicago University?

1 Like

Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by nairalee(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
onuman:

We are the architects of our problems through our ethno-religious bigotry.
A professor Zulum who studied from primary school to university and toiled all his life to become a professor, will now support a Bola Tinubu who has no record of his primary and secondary schools attendance to become president of Nigeria.
Who doesn't know that Tinubu must have forged O'Level Certificate to gain admission to Chicago University?

You're right. It's an insult on my intelligence and my family's effort to put me through education to support a fraudulent uneducated baron. I wouldn't be able to live with myself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by sircatherine45(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
triple996:
Wooow cool
This is front page material
Some idiots have already start insulting tinubu Where was tinubu mentioned in post? It seams some people can't leave without mentioning tinubu undecided
when you were insulting PO, you didn't think of that one.
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by skj1377(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
It can be me during my school day
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by DOM7: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
School picture challenge! After this we will start early family pictures challenge.
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by MansoryMX(m): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
Noblechykk:

Lol, you are a wicked somebody

Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
effort1:
Where is Tinubu's primary school picture?

There's no camera during his primary school days.
And besides, he was having phobia for photos when he was small
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by ABBEYsammy01(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
The rest in the that picture are now grand-commanders of boko-haram...
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by bergs2: 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
Hisbah:
Tinubu should shame us and share his own picture.

What do you want? Really!!!

The weyrey schooled before camera came.
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by Buksaylor: 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
sarrki:
Governor Zulum of Borno State is number 3

The drug Lord no get pictures?
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by bonnyhope: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
abobote:

What is waoh about this?

Wash!!! because not everyone that have this memorable photo to present

I no mention name oo
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by Buksaylor: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
Samajogs:
Where is Tinubu's own?

Em carry Donald Duke dey pose till the guy bust am...
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by Harrynight(m): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
Noblechykk:
E remain Tinubu's school days picture

You what u are asking is impossible grin
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by Judgesledge(m): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
casualobserver:

Do t worry you will soon go to any govt institutions or bank and see his picture hanging!!
Hope it won't be Donald Duke's pictures we'll be seeing
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by abuja007: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
Which one is highschool days again.
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by merits(m): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
Noblechykk:
E remain Tinubu's school days picture

TINUBU school for Agbado/Cassava High School Chicago, so don't question us for that.

Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by MoneySEASON: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
post=118897172:
GOVERNOR OF THE YEAR

Our Next President after JAGABAN in 2031 if God says the same.

A man after our heart(s) @ Dem MANNA.

God bless Zulum.

God bless Borno State.

We love looooovvvvveeee you Zulum kiss

God bless Nigeria.

Always capping shit

You sure you will be alive to witness Zulum become president of Nigeria after the Poverty Tinubu will bring upon you should he become president. Because it will crumble your business and you won't even see crayfish to grill talkless of fish grin

Grow some senses kid and vote Peter Obi.

Y'all act dumb as if y'all don't reason like a human beings, man isn't fit to rule a parlour family talkless of a whole nation like Nigeria. Mtcheew!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today / Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) / Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.