Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities (19519 Views)

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos / 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by ipobarecriminals: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
cheesy wink if OKUPE nor LOOT his own now nah suicide next year.i nor blame him but the suffer heads dumb people contributing to FAILED project
Samogloby:
Arabambi was suspended because he exposed corruption in LP. This is the party that wants to govern Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by missionmex(m): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
Being firm is a virtue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by ASAPFERG1: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
labourers party..

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by 07kjb: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
I always respect Yoruba people as intelligent people

I don't know what is happening to them
Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by kelvinklein219(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
spearman:
IDPOB
INTERNALLY DISPLACED PEOPLE OF BIAFRAAUD AKA IBOS
you can't do without them else you die
Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by Tochj(m): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
He can Now join Agbado in Apc.
Obi movement is a lighted movement
Every hidden mole will be exposed.
Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by Tareq1105: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
PureMe01:
I saw it coming. We all know Abayomi and his co-travelers were already bought over by thiefnubuu. They have collected to betray Peter Obi like Judas did but we are way ahead of them.
Sane minds are heading the helm of affairs of Nigeria in the persons of Obi and Datti come next year.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria come 2023

Good, even if they were bought by Tinubu (which you don't evidence), is that why Doyin Okupe gave them only #4m+ out of #20m released for the mobilization of Ogun State members for Ibadan rally?

Could it be Tinubu that made Doyin Okupe to pocket the remaining money?

To me, the LP leadership hasn't addressed the issue.

Doyin Okupe should come out clean but the leadership is covering him bcoz of his position in the Party.

It's very unfortunate that Tenants are now sacking Landlords in Labour Party. These are men that have been in the Party for over 10 yrs before Obi thought of joining.

I wish LP well but I know it's the beginning of more issues to come from other states. Quote me.

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by Yankee101: 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
Very unorganized party

Make a mistake and give them power

Buhari came in unprepared
Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by Lightorder: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

You posted a photoshopped picture of Peter Obi wearing Tinubu's cap and then Doyin Okupe bowing down to OBJ (in 2016) as if it's wrong to bow to an elder. Aren't you supposed to be a Yoruba man? Since when has it become a crime to prostrate before an elder? You're probably a fooolani mole posing as a Yoruba man because no true Omoluabi will see anything wrong in prostrating. It's weird to you because you're not Yoruba!

By the way, Thiefnubuu is Rebooting...
all he thinks is roasted corn . I was shocked at what he said in Ebonyi state
Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by somtochukwu853: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
Yeye dey smellYeye dey smell...
Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by Eriokanmi: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
We knew tinubu was using him. Dem plenti but God will expose them all

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by Eriokanmi: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
Yankee101:
Very unorganized party

Make a mistake and give them power

Buhari came in unprepared
Did you read the news at all? We don't need a traitor cos the journey is far. We need people of like-minds. LP , great jobs. There many more traitors being used by another party but they'd all be exposed.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by adekolaelect(m): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
I won't like any sabotage or whahala for Obi and lp from s w oooo . They should allow Obidati to Lule naturally as ordained . I won't like it where those blamer will come later to blame Yorubas for their electoral misfortunes in 2023.

Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by Zetty177x: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
This same Arabambi that is fermenting trouble in Ogun Labour Party has been exposed to be a member of Tinubu's support group SWAGA. He has been trying to help them destroy Labour Party from within. He was unlucky to have unknowingly exposed himself, now the game is up!

As it is, I'm afraid because APC and co can sponsor him to Court....what if that happens? And maybe his faction is recognized by the Court...? Politics is a dirty game
Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by HNICEARTH: 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
Good. Smoke out those rats!
Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by Zetty177x: 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
adekolaelect:
I won't like any sabotage or whahala for Obi and lp from s w oooo . They should allow Obidati to Lule naturally as ordained . I won't like it where those blamer will come later to blame Yorubas for their electoral misfortunes in 2023.

That guy be like who shit de catch. But as usual mind readers interprete the thing to Obi
Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by Magnoliaa(f): 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
I love the way Labour Party has been managing its internal crises and keeping to standards by flushing out bad elements and making erring people face consequences for their actions.

Even though they still have a long way to go as regards to organization and spelt-out structure (cue the different factions that were dragging for headship then; and national presence), I commend their commitment to zero party politics, corruption and business as usual as we find in them PDAPCXYZ.

They should keep to these standards too and rigorously vet any politician that wants to cross-carpet to their side when PPO takes charge.

I'll soon be a member myself. smiley
Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by yemmit90: 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
One greatest mistake Obi made is by contesting under LP instead of APGA.

LP is 90% Yoruba, the strongest structures by states are within SW, how do he expect them not to be easily bought by their brothers in APC and PDP.

He should've followed advise of Soludo.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
They forget that the people in charge of this labour party are learned people
Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by 35824L: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
Suspensions are null and void. How can deputy state chairman suspend the state chairman and national publicity secretary? Where in their constitution allows such lawlessness? They are wasting their time because Arabambi is a time-tested comrade who won't overlook the massive stealing in labour party led by Obi and Okupe.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by harqinhola(m): 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
WHY NOT INVESTIGATE HIS ACCUSATION BEFORE SUSPENDING HIM ?

LOOKS LIKE THERE'S A COVER-UP HAPPENING SOMEWHERE shocked
Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by maestroferddi: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
Let the tout go and join his sponsors in APC...

He was on Arise TV a few days ago talking like an agbero with no basic education...

A party has critical organs like the NEC and NWC which is the ultimate decision-making body of a political party.

A mere acting publicity secretary arrogating the power of a court to himself...

Court jesters all over the place...
Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by asanausana91: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
PureMe01:
I saw it coming. We all know Abayomi and his co-travelers were already bought over by thiefnubuu. They have collected to betray Peter Obi like Judas did but we are way ahead of them.
Sane minds are heading the helm of affairs of Nigeria in the persons of Obi and Datti come next year.

do you believe that a deputy chairman can suspend a chairman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by asanausana91: 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
Hoelujohn:

He is a staunch member of APC
someone that has been there for 20 years? Zombiedients are confused. Peter Obi is not up to 6months as a member of labour party and I know that Peter Obi will leave this party after losing the 2023 general election.
Arabambi is a loyal member of labour party that is why he remained in the party for 20 years while Peter Obi is gallivanting from one party to another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by Hoelujohn: 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
asanausana91:
someone that has been there for 20 years? Zombiedients are confused. Peter Obi is not up to 6months as a member of labour party and I know that Peter Obi will leave this party after losing the 2023 general election.
Arabambi is a loyal member of labour party that is why he remained in the party for 20 years while Peter Obi is gallivanting from one party to another.
Na member of SWAGA
Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by favor914: 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
PureMe01:

Just imagine a situation were juniors are suspending their ogas?

People that just joined labor party less than 4 months ago, are suspending someone who has been a party member for over 12 years?

These are the same pdp criminals now in disguise in the Labor party that want to change Nigeria?

The Labor Party is finished, maybe you are referring to President of Biafra?
Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by favor914: 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
asanausana91:
Labor Party no get Presidential candidate.
Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by NessFortunate: 12:02am On Dec 05, 2022
Hoelujohn:

He is a staunch member of APC

how did he became the NATIONAL PUBLICISITY SECRETARY OF LABOUR PARTY? A MEMBER OF APC.
Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by PureMe01: 4:29am On Dec 05, 2022
asanausana91:
do you believe that a deputy chairman can suspend a chairman?
He's gone. He can now go and visit thiefnubuu in broad daylight,collect his share openly and own up to being APC at heart.

If u are here to wail about his sack,wail till eternity
Re: Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities by kelly72: 5:40am On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:
Labour in vain party of miscreants

God himself will disgrace you all. From tomorrow, Pabola Escoba Tinubu will start mumbling balablu bulaba in London. His dementia will get worse and he won't even recognise his wife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wale Edun: FG To Curb Rising Inflation With ‘Cut In Money Supply’ / Buhari's Address To Incoming Minsters (Transcript) / Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.