Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

BREAKING NEWS - Rhapsody Of Realities Translated In 7858 Languages - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING NEWS - Rhapsody Of Realities Translated In 7858 Languages (324 Views)

Loveworld’s Rhapsody Of Realities Now Most Translated Publication In The World / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS - Rhapsody Of Realities Translated In 7858 Languages by octaflav: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
Believers Loveworld also known as Christ Embassy has officially announced the translation of the best devotional ever - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES The Messenger Angel- into all the known living languages in the world

This was announced today during the December Global Communion Service monitored from Aseese Ogun State.

This can only be by the Holy Ghost. Congratulations
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Rhapsody Of Realities Translated In 7858 Languages by octaflav: 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
That is a supernatural feat

octaflav:
Believers Loveworld also known as Christ Embassy has officially announced the translation of the best devotional ever - RHAPSODY OF REALITIES The Messenger Angel- into all the known living languages in the world

This was announced today during the December Global Communion Service monitored from Aseese Ogun State.

Re: BREAKING NEWS - Rhapsody Of Realities Translated In 7858 Languages by Greatzeus(m): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
octaflav:

Any proof of this? Or should I just throw away my senses and accept your claim hook line and sinker?
Show us the printed ROR in just 15 Nigerian languages only. Eg ROR written in Abureni/mini language or Adim or Ankwe or Baya undecided
That's how LW claimed 2billion people watch Pastor Chris program online some time ago, ridiculous undecided
I love Pastor Chris and ROR,but you guys exaggerate alot
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Rhapsody Of Realities Translated In 7858 Languages by octaflav: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
Greatzeus:

Any proof of this? Or should I just throw away my senses and accept your claim hook line and sinker?
Show us the printed ROR in just 15 Nigerian languages only. Eg ROR written in Abureni/mini language or Adim or Ankwe or Baya undecided
That's how LW claimed 2billion people watch Pastor Chris program online some time ago, ridiculous undecided
I love Pastor Chris and ROR,but you guys exaggerate alot

I don't have to show you proofs for you to believe. By your stance and post, you are not likely to believe. But for the fact that each of those languages was translated by the native speakers.

These are living and not extinct languages. Since you didn't believe the 2 billion, how can you believe this. God's feat always appears impossible before man. The Church of Jesus Christ is waxing greater and greater by the day. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Catholic Church To Christianity. / Catholic Priest Refuses To Give Communion To Parishioners Without PVC (video) / There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.