Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Complaint - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Complaint (284 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complaint by olaadi: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
good evening everyone, everyone please i need your advice on how to deal with my family issues, my husband most time pass the night away from home, he will leave me and two kids home and sleep outside without any good reason. have tried to talk to him and even speak with his parents but his not changing his ways. how can i deal with this guys
Re: Complaint by MufasaLion: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
You need to talk to him and check yourself also to see if the problem is from you or him.

1 Like

Re: Complaint by MacDani(m): 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Sister, since you and your kids do not lack anything kindly respect yourself and your age or else you will be sleeping outside and let him be sleeping at home with his kids...... Una mouth too sharp
Re: Complaint by Alexk2(m): 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
olaadi:
good evening everyone, everyone please i need your advice on how to deal with my family issues, my husband most time pass the night away from home, he will leave me and two kids home and sleep outside without any good reason. have tried to talk to him and even speak with his parents but his not changing his ways. how can i deal with this guys

Proverbs 21:9
AMP: It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop [on the flat oriental roof, exposed to all kinds of weather] than in a house shared with a nagging, quarrelsome, and faultfinding woman.
AKJV: It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house.
MSG: Better to live alone in a tumbledown shack
than share a mansion with a nagging spouse.
GNT: Better to live on the roof than share the house with a nagging wife.

Guys generally will not tolerate a nagging wife but some women felt it's a natural thing to do....hmmmm
Sister, check yourself before you loose a man
Re: Complaint by Richy4(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
You guys are really scaring some of the single ladies and gentlemen with all these constant complaint nowadays...it will look as if that's how all marriages are..Abi Na December cause am?

But OP, where did he say he was passing the nights.. And what was his reasons for passing the nights at that said location?

1 Like

Re: Complaint by ramaju: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
No man runs away from his home when the wife is not fault finding and is peaceful. I have a friend whose wife is so troublesome to the extent that we his friends avoid his house like plague and my guy hates to go home until very late at night. Bottom line, the wife took away peace at home and he looks for it everywhere but home. Madam check yourself. Your man is full of regrets and dieying slowly.

1 Like

Re: Complaint by IwasNeverGone: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
Women are always at fault when they husband suddenly feel no comfort at the house he rent/built....but we are not ready for that discussion, feminist will tag me a misogynist but I give zero fuk lipsrsealed
Re: Complaint by sisisioge: 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
How about you too sleeping out sometimes, that way you guys can address the issue or non issue together. Too much werey spouses lately. Give him a doze of his medicine or blank out like you have no care in the world

2 Likes

Re: Complaint by Kobojunkie: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
olaadi:
how can i deal with this guys
I suggest you both visit a professional marriage counselor at this point to talk this out and decide what next for your relationship. In the meantime, please use protection everytime you engage in sexual intercourse with your husband. undecided

1 Like

Re: Complaint by AjiBussu(m): 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
Give your husband peace and he'll sleep at home.
Re: Complaint by frozen70(f): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
olaadi:

At this point, just leave him you have talked enough

Probably your attitude is driving him out

So adjust yourself and humble yourself to a better point where he will see reasons to start coming home

Meanwhile, face your children and marriage
Stop complaining to his family, you are giving them the information they need to keep working against you

His family will support him, because I don't know what he told them about you

Unless you know very well that you are not the reason for his sleeping out
Re: Complaint by olaadi: 12:22am On Dec 05, 2022
How I wish am the problem I would have care I he come home or not, but the point it we hardly have misunderstanding, no issues. The thing is when dress to hang out with friends he forget home, I can say boldly we don’t have issues
Re: Complaint by MacDani(m): 3:26am On Dec 05, 2022
olaadi:
How I wish am the problem I would have care I he come home or not, but the point it we hardly have misunderstanding, no issues. The thing is when dress to hang out with friends he forget home, I can say boldly we don’t have issues

Sit yourselves down and talk to each other.
Re: Complaint by DBestDoc(f): 4:43am On Dec 05, 2022
olaadi:
When these women relocate abroad and finally thrash the men, people will open their mouths to vomit crap about how women are bad.

No right thinking woman would leave an averagely behaved man let alone a supposedly good man. I LOL when i read posts here about how a happy couple in Nigeria divorced after traveling abroad. Apparently, the woman got there and decided she no longer wants to love, be loved, and raise her kids decently in an intact family unit. An average Nigerian woman of all people that does everything within her power to keep her home. Some how sha, she turned psychotic from breathing the very special air abroad.

Some of these men should keep deceiving themselves . The lamentations about Nigerian women and women in general has just begun, na gay all of una go turn las las. A lot are getting it right but some others still no want sit down and receive sense.

How do you treat your wife so shabbily with so much disrespect and you think she’s not counting it for you? If there’s something your wife does that’s chasing you from home, open your mouth and say it plainly and if she doesn’t change, you both honorably end the sham of a marriage. No need to keep deceiving yourself or stress another human like you. It really ain’t worth it.

@Op, no one can help you change this man, just pray that God gets you out of the situation Himself, He would, if you’re sensitive and open to it.

1 Like

Re: Complaint by DBestDoc(f): 4:45am On Dec 05, 2022
sisisioge:
How about you too sleeping out sometimes, that way you guys can address the issue or non issue together. Too much werey spouses lately. Give him a doze of his medicine or blank out like you have no care in the world

Unfortunately, she has children who cannot afford to have two irresponsible parents at once. They need her.

Las las, that man go collect. Now or in the future!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inability To Hold Money / Business Center Items For Sell / What Men Secretly Find Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.