Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) (4708 Views)

Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case / Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by Ritchiee: 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
Petty traders ignorance stinks..tueh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by AfonjaConehead: 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
LegendHero:

You don’t know what you’re talking about. People validate his US visa already online.

By the way, to check if you might need his DS-160 application number which you won’t be able to find on the visa itself coz they don’t insert DS-160 number there.

Some people are also saying “NRA” on the visa make it fake. Lol, if you get USA visa, check it well na NRA dey there for Nigeria. Whether your visa na F, H, or B category, you go see am.

The problem with Nigeria is that we have stupid people in their multitude. So because they are too ignorant, they just jump on bandwagon like headless mobs.

Below is the validation online that some people did. Check the case number it’s the same witn that of the visa.

You Obidiotss should stop wasting your time on irrelevances and go and hustle.

Nobody asked you to throw more light on and about Cotonou visa,thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by AfonjaConehead: 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
Eniitankorede:
I can’t believe how mad these Obi supporters are. Why don’t you wait and see if he will be entering US or not? Do you think APC tells lies and steal money like Obi and his supporters?
Haaa nawao!!!!! Is Peter Obi the only one contesting against Tinubu?! Wonderful!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by sunboy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
ogmask:
Why is everything about this man shredded in secrecy and controversy?
I won't be surprised if by tomorrow we hear say Na authentic visa like the Chicago matter.

Nop, at this point it is your ignorance that made you fall for that cheap lie by the op

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by sunboy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol. All you deluded Obi Pandora supporters that never left the shores of Nigeria dabbling into what you don’t know.

On his I-94, admission until date is 2020.

On the USA visa, the issue data is 2021 - 2023.

So what is not clear in the thing you checked yourself?

Not only delusional but also annoying. These are the people who said they believe that man is a messiah… they just digest all and everything pushed to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by Newton2024: 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
sunboy:

I’m not Tinubu’s supporter for presidency but the way the so called Obi folks display their ignorance confidently in the name of politics is so annoying.

I-94 only shows your travel history that is entry and exit out of the US ONLY, not your visa status or anything else.

Also, Cbp is US embassy. They are all under the umbrella of Homeland Security but different branches. That website belongs to cbp for anybody, that includes US citizens to go print their travel history Incase you need it, for ko thing to do with valid or invalid visa.

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by sunboy(m): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
cindicandy:

There's no record of Tinubu's new visa in the US official records

Which US official records do you have access to?!? You’re still defending your ignorance openly… a typical naija youth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by sunboy(m): 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Chei, what's wrong with this man faking everything

This man really fooled so many people in Lagos

No you’re the one who’s being fooled by the Op sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by sunboy(m): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
HitRun:
Your post does not make the visa making the rounds fake. The I94 you posted does not also mean his visa expired in 2020. It only meant he must leave the US within 6months of entry. He can renter again before the expiry of the visa and would have another 6months to stay. The I94 does not show info of visa expiration.

God bless you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by sunboy(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
LegendHero:

What’s the below?

Unofficial record? You’re just as dull as your fellow Obingo on Nairaland.

I blame Keyamo. Why will he upload this kind of sensitive details online for people to see? Now people can easily see the travel history of Tinubu to USA and from his I-94 travel history record, he still went to USA as at July last year.

If I am Tinubu, I will sack Keyamo.

It was a dumb move to publicize his personal information all in the name of satisfying a group of people.
He’s contesting for presidency, why does his travel history or visa to another country be a subject of discussion so far it’s not a national security related issue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by Benwallt(m): 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
Zombiedients are fathered in latrines, people's backyards, on age long centuries of dump sites. They are from the low of the lowest. The real definition of dregs. How did they grow? Haba!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by LegendHero(m): 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
sunboy:

It was a dumb move to publicize his personal information all in the name of satisfying a group of people.
He’s contesting for presidency, why does his travel history or visa to another country be a subject of discussion so far it’s not a national security related issue.

I swear. A very dumb move.
Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol. All you deluded Obi Pandora supporters that never left the shores of Nigeria dabbling into what you don’t know.

On his I-94, admission until date is 2020.

On the USA visa, the issue data is 2021 - 2023.

So what is not clear in the thing you checked yourself?

Who would you have us believe, Tinubu who is a habitual liar and a criminal, or a constituted authority, the United States?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by Racoon(m): 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
So much fraud and controversy surrounding just one man. Fake name, gender, origin, certificates, personality, hired agbadorian priests, childhood identity theft, fake visa. Tufiakwa!
Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by Wickedfacts: 12:00am On Dec 05, 2022
Racoon:
So much fraud and controversy surrounding just one man. Fake name, gender, origin, certificates, personality, hired agbadorian priests, childhood identity theft, fake visa. Tufiakwa!

After all these wailings, Tinubu will be sworn in as President in May 29, 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by gaby(m): 2:10am On Dec 05, 2022
A good number of Nigerians are indeed irredeemably stupid and this is the reason why they end up electing even the most stupid of them all to lead them.

Even animals do not allow the weakest or the most stupid amongst them to lead the pack.

People wey never use their eye see visa not to talk of airport don turn fbi

Wetin una sabi about i-94...

Tueeeh

I might have my reservation about Tinubu as a person and his ambition, but this Visa is as valid and legit as they can get.

Nonsense.

Person never use visa for entry you dey search form i-94 dey form investigator..

Ekpa

Na every bandwagon una dey jump enter like buzu

And that big for nothing Stupid Advocate Nigeria wey say him name na Keyamo don finally show the original x-ray of him dense brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by ASAPFERG1: 3:58am On Dec 05, 2022
igbo people foolish sha grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by waledeji(m): 6:47am On Dec 05, 2022
Racoon:
Even you fall for this cheap lies?. You are not that intelligent as I thought sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by ogmask: 7:21am On Dec 05, 2022
sunboy:

Nop, at this point it is your ignorance that made you fall for that cheap lie by the op

Why the thing pain you like dat Na?
Opemu.... One guy tell me say if tinubu win everybody wey vote for am stupid and Na true he talk.
Una stupid because your considerations are hinged on religion, ethnicity, hatred for the better candidate, wickedness to your own generation and unborn kids, wickedness to yourself because suffer nor dey tire una and above all, lack of exposure.
Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by iHateFraudsters: 8:01am On Dec 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Says a man from remote Abakaliki who never saw what USA visa looked like in his life before.

And the man from the slums of iragbiji, you have seen what US visa looks like?
Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by olisaEze(m): 8:04am On Dec 05, 2022
From his birth name to his political game, Amoda has done nothing but lie! Fake age, fake family name, fake maternity, fake state of origin, fake bishop endorsement, fake crowd....... in fact Oga, the visa is fake! Who wan knack im head for wall make e knack am!! And they have the guts to call the only candidate who all his facts check blue as 'Him Tu Lie' when they are the ones supporting a living breathing lie! Bloody hulaba & babableu individuals!! grin

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by izombie(m): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2022
sunboy:

I’m not Tinubu’s supporter for presidency but the way the so called Obi folks display their ignorance confidently in the name of politics is so annoying.

I-94 only shows your travel history that is entry and exit out of the US ONLY, not your visa status or anything else.

Also, Cbp is not the US embassy. They are all under the umbrella of Homeland Security but different branches. That website belongs to cbp for anybody, that includes US citizens to go print their travel history Incase you need it, got nothing to do with valid or invalid visa.
Understood.
Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by Eniitankorede: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

Haaa nawao!!!!! Is Peter Obi the only one contesting against Tinubu?! Wonderful!!

Atiku is not contesting anymore, is he contesting? Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Deeper Life GO, Pst Kumuyi Sends Strong Warning To Members (VIDEO) / JTF Closes 600 "Illegal" Refineries In Niger Delta / On The Violent Crisis In Kafanchan And Its Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.