Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,720 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Photos: They Copy Virtually Everything - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: They Copy Virtually Everything (372 Views)

Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway / Buhari, Blinken, Onyeama Virtually Meet (Photos) / Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: They Copy Virtually Everything by blamingthedevil: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
They copy virtually everything

Re: Photos: They Copy Virtually Everything by blamingthedevil: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: Photos: They Copy Virtually Everything by PresidObi: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
Who is the father of bola Tinubu?

4 Likes

Re: Photos: They Copy Virtually Everything by Tinubuagbado: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
NO LABOUR PARTY SUPPORTER SHOULD RESPOND TO THESE ANIMALS.

THEY ARE SEEKING ATTENTION.

THEY KNOW THAT TINUBU IS IN THE MUD AND WANT TO DRAG YOU INTO THE MUD TOO.

SIMPLY IGNORE THE URCHINS AND THEY WILL BE FRUSTRATED

4 Likes

Re: Photos: They Copy Virtually Everything by babajero(m): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
They copy virtually everything
Tinubu look like real life caricature.

1 Like

Re: Photos: They Copy Virtually Everything by Willy7(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
I'm still wondering how the APC campaign council 40 man committee that was inaugurated to draft her manifesto ended up stealing Donald Duke's childhood picture. What else was stolen and inserted in that scam handout called renewed hope? Honestly if we decide to look into the scam handout we will find plagiarism in full display due to the shamelessness of the demonic broom wielding party.

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Collected My Original Certificate From Chicago University — Tinubu / Why Do People Think Tinubu Will Win The Election / Breaking: Tinubu's Campaign Style Is Babyish, Agberoistic & Full Of Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.