Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

I Will Make A Difference In Governance If Elected Into House of Reps says Ak - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Will Make A Difference In Governance If Elected Into House of Reps says Ak (115 Views)

I Will Make A Difference In Governance If  elected  into House Of Reps Says   ak / Tinubu Has Promised To Protect All Religious Interests If Elected. / #endsars: Nigerian Youths Must Be Involved In Governance-prophet Monday Agada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Make A Difference In Governance If Elected Into House of Reps says Ak by samogude(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
By Samuel Ogude & Godwin Edafe(Warri)

The Federal House of Representatives candidate on the platform of All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) Hon. Akpovoka Efemeni Destiny said he is ready to make a difference in governance if elected to represent Ughelli South and Ughelli North and Udu in the Federal House of Representatives . Hon. Destiny stated this today, Thursday, during the General Meeting of the party members who indicated interest to support him come 2023 general elections.

The 27 years old House of Representatives APGA candidate said, the time has come for the people to enjoy the dividends of democracy adding, it would not be business as usual. He assured the people that he would contribute meaningfully into debates and legislations in House of Representatives that would culminate into policies and programmes to bring about the needed growth and development to the area.

https://bailoutnigeria.com/i-will-make-a-difference-in-governance-if-elected-into-house-of-reps-says-akpovoka-jr/

(1) (Reply)

Ekjmfgk Rsyh / Brazil Vs South Korea Live Free / Looking For Legal And Counseling Lawyers For DUI In Brisbane?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.