Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions (57422 Views)

Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games / Virtual Football (FREE) Betting Strategy / Free Sports Betting E-book Reveals How To Make A Fortune From Sports Betting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by Emmirints: 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
Tnks a millin @ unclenna,gne tro ur thread n will like u 2recommend a bookmaker wit all dis features n how to fund my accnt.tnks bro,my email add:derinto.emmanuel@yahoo.com
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by Mayowura: 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
Emmirints: Tnks a millin @ unclenna,gne tro ur thread n will like u 2recommend a bookmaker wit all dis features n how to fund my accnt.tnks bro,my email add:derinto.emmanuel@yahoo.com
Wish you best of luck in your start.
Also, don't put in greed if not you will loose more than you can aquire.

Goodluck.
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by Yomkris(m): 3:29am On Mar 31, 2013
[b][/b]
Mayowura:
Wish you best of luck in your start.
Also, don't put in greed if not you will loose more than you can aquire.

Goodluck.
this advice is very important
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by OCTAVO: 3:40pm On May 12, 2013
I've gone through this thread, pls I need a very reliable bookmaker. @yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by wealthmind: 9:09am On May 13, 2013
plz guy i need the ebook and the bookmarker ezeugo_2010@yahoo.com
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by Excel23: 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
Thank u so much for d tutorial. Pls i need some info on bookmakers, and how to get started. @unclenna and everybody, I am so grateful
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by Mayowura: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2013
Excel23: Thank u so much for d tutorial. Pls i need some info on bookmakers, and how to get started. @unclenna and everybody, I am so grateful
Hey bro! Check on this thread 'football betting' on nairaland business section.
Stay cool!
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by ezehisaac(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2013
It's like unclenna has been on sabbatical..
Hopefully, he'd be back a blockbuster
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by plainmirror(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
@unclenna where at thou
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 20, 2013
Free education thing here
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
nil
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by kentochi(m): 1:16am On Oct 04, 2013
Hope that this lecture will change my life for good.
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by unclenna(m): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2013
My aim of taking out time to write the tutorial is to assist newbies to learn all about sports betting....... I will now show you how to ensure that you win successfully in this business.......tay tuned

2 Likes

Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by haizeek(m): 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
unclenna: My aim of taking out time to write the tutorial is to assist newbies to learn all about sports betting....... I will now show you how to ensure that you win successfully in this business.......tay tuned

thanks and welcome back,we missed you.
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by unclenna(m): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
somadila:

This is really interesting pally, plz which site do u use to enable me check it out for this type of game with such odds, i must commend that u're really doing a great research for u to have come up with such a good idea. please never u relent ok. see u on the top. Let's make some cash !!! grin grin shocked grin grin
I use 9.j.a.s.t.a.k.e for my betting,
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by unclenna(m): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
@all, I want to open another thread where I will link this thread and revisit some of the topics treated here. This is also time to answer your questions and make predictions on sports........Am back for good...Stay glued to this thread.
Unclenna
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by unclenna(m): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
kentochi: Hope that this lecture will change my life for good.
Sure, it will really help you. But take time to go through it and ask your question where you are confuse. Sports betting is a good investment anyone can venture into and be successful if you take it as investment.
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by unclenna(m): 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
Emmirints: Tnks a millin @ unclenna,gne tro ur thread n [b]will like u 2recommend a bookmaker [/b]wit all dis features n how to fund my accnt.tnks bro,my email add:derinto.emmanuel@yahoo.com
@Emmirints, I will tell you the ones I use and why I use them.
1. tHE FIRST of them is 9jastake
.....I use them because they offer me freedom to sell my bet whenever my bet is going against me. Like the sunday match between Sunderland and Man City, I placed a bet with a lot of cash that man City will win sunderland but to everyone's suprise, man city lost but before the match ended I went back to my account and sold (Cash out) my bet and was able to recover 40% of my stake instead of losing all.
2. The other one I use is nairabet......I use nairabet for my binary trading

and I can tell you this two 9ja bookies have been wonderful.

Visit their site and check their various deposit options
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by samuelkanu: 10:29am On Nov 13, 2013
unclenna: @Emmirints, I will tell you the ones I use and why I use them.
.....I use them because they offer me freedom to sell my bet whenever my bet is going against me. Like the sunday match between Sunderland and Man City, I placed a bet with a lot of cash that man City will win sunderland but to everyone's suprise, man city lost but before the match ended I went back to my account and sold (Cash out) my bet and was able to recover 40% of my stake instead of losing all.

Unclenna,welcome back. We still miss u @ FTA
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by unclenna(m): 6:49am On Nov 14, 2013
samuelkanu:
Unclenna,welcome back. We still miss u @ FTA
tx Bro.
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by unclenna(m): 6:52am On Nov 14, 2013
Excel23: Thank u so much for d tutorial. Pls i need some info on bookmakers, and how to get started. @unclenna and everybody, I am so grateful

if you hv not started try d bookie I recommended in d quote.9jastake
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by unclenna(m): 9:43am On Nov 14, 2013
A LITTLE TEACHING ON HOW TO ANALYSE FOOTBALL MATCHES BEFORE PLACING A BET.....I WILL PLACE BET ON THIS MATCH TOO
Analysis of this Brazil seria A that will be going live by 10:30am

SANTOS VS BAHIA

analysis
LAST SIX MATCHES PLAYED BY THE TEAM
18.08.2013 D1 Bahia/BA 0-0 Santos FC/SP
29.08.2012 D1 Santos FC/SP 1-3 Bahia/BA
20.05.2012 D1 Bahia/BA 0-0 Santos FC/SP
27.11.2011 D1 Santos FC/SP 1-1 Bahia/BA
21.08.2011 D1 Bahia/BA 1-2 Santos FC/SP
22.10.2003 D1 Bahia/BA 4-7 Santos FC/SP

Form table - Santos SP
GP W D L GF GA +/-
home 6 3 2 1 8 4 4
away 6 1 2 3 9 11 -2
total 6 2 3 1 10 6 4

Form table - Bahia BA
GP W D L GF GA +/-
home 6 2 3 1 5 3 2
away 6 1 1 4 4 9 -5
total 6 1 3 2 3 4 -1

Latest results Santos FC/SP

10.11.2013 D1 Vasco da Gama/RJ 2-2 Santos FC/SP
03.11.2013 D1 Santos FC/SP 0-1 Cruzeiro/MG
27.10.2013 D1 Corinthians/SP 1-1 Santos FC/SP
19.10.2013 D1 Nautico/PE 1-5 Santos FC/SP
16.10.2013 D1 Santos FC/SP 0-0 Internacional/RS
12.10.2013 D1 Santos FC/SP 2-1 Ponte Preta/SP

Latest results Bahia/BA

09.11.2013 D1 Bahia/BA 0-0 Atlético Mineiro/MG
03.11.2013 D1 Grêmio/RS 0-0 Bahia/BA
27.10.2013 D1 Bahia/BA 1-1 Atlético/PR
24.10.2013 CSA Bahia/BA 1-0/p.3-4 Atlético Nacional
20.10.2013 D1 Bahia/BA 0-1 São Paulo/SP
16.10.2013 D1 CR Flamengo/RJ 2-1 Bahia/BA

With this little statistics I have already know the bet to place my stake on.........
Looking at there latest results and their Head to Head you can see that these two teams are not really too good at scoring especially when the meet each other.

For the sake of santos if you place over 1.5 you are in order but I will prefer to place that the match will end in either 2 or 3 goals

Stake: $100
Market: Santos vs Bahia
Bet: Match will end in 2 or 3 goals
ODD: 1.89
PW: 189

Because of the cash involve I will monitor the match live to SELL my BET if the match goes against my prediction.....No be small money oh
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by Excel23: 9:57am On Nov 14, 2013
Thank u @unclenna remain blessed, i am already using 365bet, but i know not how to withdraw my profit, and what do they mean by VERIFICATION?, pls help
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by Excel23: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2013
2. The other one I use is nairabet......I use nairabet for my [color=#0000ff]binary trading

Visit their site and check their various deposit options[/color]
pls what is binary trading?
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by Excel23: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2013
Mayowura:
Hey bro! Check on this thread 'football betting' on nairaland business section.
Stay cool!
thank u very much
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by unclenna(m): 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
Excel23: pls what is binary trading?
I will answeryour two questions the same time....for u to withdrawal cash from your bookie fir the first time you have to verify your account with the bookie. You have to send your utility bill like nepa, or water bill, or rent bill to d bookie. Also u have to send them your I.d card for mode of identification....I.d card mostly accepted is ur driving licence. Bro if u cannot verify ur account you will not be able to withdrawal cash from your bookie. Many people's cash has continued to be with the bookie for lack of verfication.

Binary trading is making prediction on foreign exchange market. You place a bet that a particular currency will either rise per time or day or week. If your predictions work you will be paid.

I stil encourage u to try 9jastake.com ....they are the best in nigeria. They offer the highest odds in the industry, And also u can sell your bet when your bet is going against your prediction and cut your loses.
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by Excel23: 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
unclenna: I will answeryour two questions the same time....for u to withdrawal cash from your bookie fir the first time you have to verify your account with the bookie. You have to send your utility bill like nepa, or water bill, or rent bill to d bookie. Also u have to send them your I.d card for mode of identification....I.d card mostly accepted is ur driving licence. Bro if u cannot verify ur account you will not be able to withdrawal cash from your bookie. Many people's cash has continued to be with the bookie for lack of verfication.

Binary trading is making prediction on foreign exchange market. You place a bet that a particular currency will either rise per time or day or week. If your predictions work you will be paid.

I stil encourage u to try 9jastake.com ....they are the best in nigeria. They offer the highest odds in the industry, And also u can sell your bet when your bet is going against your prediction and cut your loses.

thank u very much. pls Do i need to send them via email or what?
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by unclenna(m): 6:26am On Nov 15, 2013
Excel23: thank u very much. pls Do i need to send them via email or what?
Chat with their customer service to know the best system.......or rather read their terms and conditions you will see it hidden there. But the best option is always to mail it to them but you have to first intiate a communication with them which you will always use as your contact link.........Though I don't use them oh
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by unclenna(m): 6:27am On Nov 15, 2013
unclenna: A LITTLE TEACHING ON HOW TO ANALYSE FOOTBALL MATCHES BEFORE PLACING A BET.....I WILL PLACE BET ON THIS MATCH TOO
Analysis of this Brazil seria A that will be going live by 10:30am

SANTOS VS BAHIA

analysis
LAST SIX MATCHES PLAYED BY THE TEAM
18.08.2013 D1 Bahia/BA 0-0 Santos FC/SP
29.08.2012 D1 Santos FC/SP 1-3 Bahia/BA
20.05.2012 D1 Bahia/BA 0-0 Santos FC/SP
27.11.2011 D1 Santos FC/SP 1-1 Bahia/BA
21.08.2011 D1 Bahia/BA 1-2 Santos FC/SP
22.10.2003 D1 Bahia/BA 4-7 Santos FC/SP

Form table - Santos SP
GP W D L GF GA +/-
home 6 3 2 1 8 4 4
away 6 1 2 3 9 11 -2
total 6 2 3 1 10 6 4

Form table - Bahia BA
GP W D L GF GA +/-
home 6 2 3 1 5 3 2
away 6 1 1 4 4 9 -5
total 6 1 3 2 3 4 -1

Latest results Santos FC/SP

10.11.2013 D1 Vasco da Gama/RJ 2-2 Santos FC/SP
03.11.2013 D1 Santos FC/SP 0-1 Cruzeiro/MG
27.10.2013 D1 Corinthians/SP 1-1 Santos FC/SP
19.10.2013 D1 Nautico/PE 1-5 Santos FC/SP
16.10.2013 D1 Santos FC/SP 0-0 Internacional/RS
12.10.2013 D1 Santos FC/SP 2-1 Ponte Preta/SP

Latest results Bahia/BA

09.11.2013 D1 Bahia/BA 0-0 Atlético Mineiro/MG
03.11.2013 D1 Grêmio/RS 0-0 Bahia/BA
27.10.2013 D1 Bahia/BA 1-1 Atlético/PR
24.10.2013 CSA Bahia/BA 1-0/p.3-4 Atlético Nacional
20.10.2013 D1 Bahia/BA 0-1 São Paulo/SP
16.10.2013 D1 CR Flamengo/RJ 2-1 Bahia/BA

With this little statistics I have already know the bet to place my stake on.........
Looking at there latest results and their Head to Head you can see that these two teams are not really too good at scoring especially when the meet each other.

For the sake of santos if you place over 1.5 you are in order but I will prefer to place that the match will end in either 2 or 3 goals

Stake: $100
Market: Santos vs Bahia
Bet: Match will end in 2 or 3 goals
ODD: 1.89
PW: 189

Because of the cash involve I will monitor the match live to SELL my BET if the match goes against my prediction.....No be small money oh
Match won......More predictions coming later....stay glued to this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by albacete(m): 5:07am On Nov 17, 2013
unclenna: I will answeryour two questions the same time....for u to withdrawal cash from your bookie fir the first time you have to verify your account with the bookie. You have to send your utility bill like nepa, or water bill, or rent bill to d bookie. Also u have to send them your I.d card for mode of identification....I.d card mostly accepted is ur driving licence. Bro if u cannot verify ur account you will not be able to withdrawal cash from your bookie. Many people's cash has continued to be with the bookie for lack of verfication.

Wanted to ask, what happens if i place a bet on under 2.5 goals (1.90 odds) and the match has produced 2 goals already, can i still sell the match and will it be @ a reduced odd? Or do i only sell when the game is against me?

And then, is this option available on all matches that they display on their site?
Finally, does it work on accumulators, can i sell one or more matches that is part of my combo?
Tnx.
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by deleo16(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
@unclenna please is 9jastak.....e highly recommendable because did foreigne Booker withdrawal problem
Re: Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions by uncle2010: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2013
deleo16: @unclenna please is 9jastak.....e highly recommendable because did foreign Booker withdrawal problem
@deleoYes it is very reliable. If is not I will not recommend them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté / Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.