Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

A Nairalander Beautiful Wedding Picture - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Beautiful Wedding Picture (519 Views)

A Nairalander Beautiful Wedding Picture / The Most Hilarious Wedding Picture In 2022 / Wedding Picture That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Beautiful Wedding Picture by BlackZeus17: 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
A nairalander got wedded today as the hit the ronaldo's peace of mind celebration in their wedding photo

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Beautiful Wedding Picture by ahnie: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
My mind was thinking dirty of the first n second pics.

Oga pls take the 1st pics down...e get why.

I had to undirt my mind when I saw the 3rd pics.

Beautiful couple,may the lord of hosts bless your marriage and may it flourish in all angles.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Beautiful Wedding Picture by tooth4tooth: 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nice pics, fine people. But that first and second is misleading and made me first made first scream, Jesus!! Pls edit it . I prefer the pic of the beautiful couple to come first. The first sight made me first thought it was Soddom and Gommorah.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Beautiful Wedding Picture by dawnomike(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
BlackZeus17:
A nairalander got wedded today as the hit the ronaldo's peace of mind celebration in their wedding photo
Congratulations!!! My your home be filled with bliss
Re: A Nairalander Beautiful Wedding Picture by olabrinks(f): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
BlackZeus17:
your wife is so beautiful, she looks like a model. Dark young and pretty. Congrats and welcome to the club.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Beautiful Wedding Picture by blaquebelle: 12:18am On Dec 05, 2022
Your wife looks troublesome tongue

Happy married life.
Re: A Nairalander Beautiful Wedding Picture by blaquebelle: 12:19am On Dec 05, 2022
E be like say na your best man fund this your wedding so.
Re: A Nairalander Beautiful Wedding Picture by nicerod(m): 6:06am On Dec 05, 2022
Kongrats

Re: A Nairalander Beautiful Wedding Picture by BigDawsNet: 8:17am On Dec 05, 2022
Congratulations
Re: A Nairalander Beautiful Wedding Picture by Foodqueen(f): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2022
My mind be don cut.
Re: A Nairalander Beautiful Wedding Picture by dobnina(f): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2022
BlackZeus17:
Thank God for the third picture.
Thought he was gay
Re: A Nairalander Beautiful Wedding Picture by Houseofglam7(f): 9:36am On Dec 05, 2022
Congratulations to y’all
Re: A Nairalander Beautiful Wedding Picture by doggedfighter(f): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2022
Re: A Nairalander Beautiful Wedding Picture by Mindlog: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2022
dobnina:

Thank God for the third picture.
Thought he was gay

Gays, lesbians dey marry nau. cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Beautiful Wedding Picture by Richy4(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2022
Congratulations...
This kind thing no dey make front page to make some people still believe.... assuming he was beating that girl now or that girl was cheating on him few minutes to the wedding,... within seconds of posting this, It would have appeared on front page..

Foreign media has really destroyed the world to an extent that good news now seems ordinary...

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Talent Or Just A Child Memory / Asking To Clear My Mind / Lagosians, Can I Share Your Space? Not For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.