Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Video: Esn...still Protecting The Bushes From Terrorist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Esn...still Protecting The Bushes From Terrorist (359 Views)

(Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State / Video: ESN In Action As They Exchange Gun Fire With Herdsmen In Enugu / Is ESN Still Online Security Network? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Esn...still Protecting The Bushes From Terrorist by esnbrutality: 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2022

ESN is a protective force of volunteers who have put forth their efforts in securing the land of Biafra. Operatives of ESN have forfeited all their luxuries and comforts, stayed in the bushes and forests to see to the accomplishment of this single goal of safeguarding the Mother Land from Fulani marauders. This choice is a high price, made spontaneously for the love of homeland. It cannot be emphasized enough that the work of ESN is invaluable. ESN has a mandate to chase away Fulani herdsmen and terrorists that massacre our women and men, defend farmers and farm lands and keep our women (old women and young girls) from sexual abuses and butchery. "

Source---Family Writers Press International

https://twitter.com/i/status/1564922803706634240
Re: Video: Esn...still Protecting The Bushes From Terrorist by esnbrutality: 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
God Bless ESN..
GOD Bless IPOB
God Bless DOS
God Bless Nnamdi Kanu
God Bless all lovers of freedom!!

WE MOVE!!...GALLANTLY!!

1 Like

Re: Video: Esn...still Protecting The Bushes From Terrorist by Abdul05: 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
Abeg make una contribute more money

cheesy grin grin Xmas Don come abeg

The ibo ....very easy to be fooled... gringrin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Esn...still Protecting The Bushes From Terrorist by esnbrutality: 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
Zombie don turn Motivational speaker!!

Enter Bush...make you turn "Manure" straight!!

I know you are a thiefnubuu "Muric zombie" from OSUN..., but be rest assured that Niggaz choke...and METAL yakpa!

You enter Bush , you meet 700000000 virgins fast!!

Abdul05:
Abeg make una contribute more money

cheesy grin grin Xmas Don come abeg

Ibos very easy to be fooled... gringrin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video: Esn...still Protecting The Bushes From Terrorist by Abdul05: 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
esnbrutality:
Zombie don turn Motivational speaker!!

Enter Bush...make you turn "Manure" straight!!

I know you are a thiefnubuu "Muric zombie" from OSUN..., but be rest assured that Niggaz choke...and METAL yakpa!

You enter Bush , you meet 700000000 virgins fast!!

I understand ur label

Xmas Don come man must chop..... grin grin grin
Re: Video: Esn...still Protecting The Bushes From Terrorist by esnbrutality: 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
We get money from Jan-Dec...

While Men dey work you dey sleep...

Cry for me zombie....i dont bloody kia!!..klear??

Abdul05:

I understand ur label

Xmas Don come man must chop..... grin grin grin
Re: Video: Esn...still Protecting The Bushes From Terrorist by Abdul05: 12:00am On Dec 05, 2022
esnbrutality:
We get money from Jan-Dec...

While Men dey work you dey sleep...

Cry for me zombie....i dont bloody kia!!..klear??

Ok, tell ur people to come home for Xmas ....l want to check something

No be another suicide plot be that .... grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Video: Esn...still Protecting The Bushes From Terrorist by Ojiofor: 12:03am On Dec 05, 2022
Those in the bushes are Criminals and terrorist whether herdsmen or esn.
Re: Video: Esn...still Protecting The Bushes From Terrorist by esnbrutality: 12:12am On Dec 05, 2022
If you wan test "resolve" enter EAST this xmas, make shame catch you.

We understand una game...and we ready gallantlly...no need for noise.

It pains you and it sweets us..
Christmas is our celebration...and we shall MARK it wholeheartedly..

Abdul05:

Ok, tell ur people to come home for Xmas ....l want to check something

No be another suicide plot be that .... grin cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Old Video Of Peter Obi Speaking Against High Cost Of Governance / Breaking News: Court Orders Gov Uzodimma, Police, DSS To Pay Ikenga N5m For Plot / #atikuorganizingforaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.