Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Find It Difficult To Save Money And Its Becoming An Addict Every Payday - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Find It Difficult To Save Money And Its Becoming An Addict Every Payday (310 Views)

How To Save Money As A Digital Nomad In 2023: By Amechi Okoli / Why Is Engineering So Difficult To Practice In Nigeria / How To Save Money In Nigeria After Payday: 16 Tips That Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Find It Difficult To Save Money And Its Becoming An Addict Every Payday by xtremeTall(m): 1:25am On Dec 05, 2022
Hey guys trust yall doing good smiley.

In short sentences i turn 26 last November and discover i am still struggling to accustom to the habit of saving money.

I am very bad in this area,i cant account for 10k during the last week of the month and i earn 100k/90k monthly ,i dont pay much bills,i live with my parents.

How can i outgrow this spirit of financial recklessness ?
I need ur advice guys
Re: I Find It Difficult To Save Money And Its Becoming An Addict Every Payday by Biafranodogwu55: 2:43am On Dec 05, 2022
Here to learn

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Save Money And Its Becoming An Addict Every Payday by ebexofficial: 2:48am On Dec 05, 2022
The money ain't enough to sustain let alone save.
Prices going up and income remaining almost same.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Save Money And Its Becoming An Addict Every Payday by culf: 4:56am On Dec 05, 2022
pick a savings plan and link it to your account (standing order), for monthly deductions.
Remember I said savings plan not account.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Save Money And Its Becoming An Addict Every Payday by STARGREEN(m): 6:28am On Dec 05, 2022
The best way to save is to set a goal.
It will be a motivating factor towards savings.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Save Money And Its Becoming An Addict Every Payday by Ephort: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2022
Simple advice:
*Don't save what is left after spending; spend what is left after saving.

*Have a separate savings account with no ATM card or mobile app. This will limit your access to the money.

*Delay your expenses. Don't buy anything impulsively and delay your unplanned expenses by at least 48 hours.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Save Money And Its Becoming An Addict Every Payday by domablaze: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
I used to be a broke ass always in need of cash but I’ve long left that community. Now my story has changed for the better. Contact me for details on how you too can get out of the poverty line (WhatsApp) only. 07038851121
Re: I Find It Difficult To Save Money And Its Becoming An Addict Every Payday by Zdr1: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
Why

(1) (Reply)

Receptionist Role / NIN Enrollment / How To Find Somewhere To Stay And Be Closer To Your Job If You Work In VI Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.