Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,948 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

My Family And My Prophet By Apostle Umah Udah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Family And My Prophet By Apostle Umah Udah (180 Views)

25 Signs Of A False Prophet - By Apostle Joseph Udoh / Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) / The Misinterpretation Of - Touch Not My Anointed And Do My Prophet No Harm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Family And My Prophet By Apostle Umah Udah by PAPAD105(m): 7:58am On Dec 05, 2022
THEME: MY FAMILY AND MY PROPHET
SUB-THEME: PRESERVING YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR PROPHETS FOR PROPHECY FULFILMENT
TEXT: 2 KINGS 4:8
SUB-TEXT: 2 KINGS 18:28
Beloved, life is spiritual and it is only those that are violent in the spiritual realm and obedient to the instruction of God that will see the fulfillment of their prophecies. There are powers and enemies that have vowed that the prophecies released will not come to pass. They stop at nothing to make sure they frustrate their target.
Life will give you three sets of people, the leaves, branches and roots but it is only the root that will stand by you no matter the storm.
There are benefits that follow sons and daughters of a prophet especially during tough times. There are a mistake many believers make by only remembering their prophets when the storm of life is beating very hard on their boat. You must understand that your prophet is your profit and must ensure you make them happy by your attitude, service and obedience to every instruction. You can defend your tomorrow by the seeds you plant today.
Learn to plant good seeds. You may be going through a turbulent moment now but know that it will end in praise. The Devil has no business with a man that has no destination. He is fighting you because of what you are carrying. Don’t say bad things to yourself or to things around you when you have a challenge. Words carry power (Psalm 17:14)
Be careful to preserve the channel that makes you happy. Your helpers don’t deserve to get a bad treatment from you. There are many doors that closed because of how badly people treated their helpers.
In all you see, learn to be thankful. You don’t need to be bitter at all times. Thanksgiving attracts the mercy of God (1 Chronicles 16:33) Thanksgiving has the power to wake up a forgotten promise from God (Deuteronomy 33:6) and multiplies the fish you have at hand
Live a life of a man that is assured of God’s promises (Jeremiah 29:11 NLT) The issue many have today is that they look down on what God has done for them. If only people can understand that the one many tag as little is the same others are crying to God to have.
Be a thankful believer and always carry God along in whatever you are doing through his prophet.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/12/2022 / Join Us Tomorrow At The The Lord's Chosen For Her 20th Anniversary / Only The Truth Can Set You Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.