Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Transportation Cost-how You Surviving - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transportation Cost-how You Surviving (649 Views)

Zainab Ahmed: High Transportation Cost Responsible For Inflation / VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) / Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transportation Cost-how You Surviving by Absuchat(m): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
BATified2023:
d same useless tribe that claims to build d world but can’t develop their own backyard

Shame on u
And it hasn't been proven that Yoruba built Lagos.... until then, we know the useless tribe that was driven from Kwara and Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transportation Cost-how You Surviving by esnbrutality: 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
Now the same tribe wants to leave your useless IGR region...and you become a useless begging machine!!

BATified2023:
d same useless tribe that claims to build d world but can’t develop their own backyard

Shame on u
Re: Transportation Cost-how You Surviving by Absuchat(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
esnbrutality:
Now the same tribe wants to leave your useless IGR region...and you become a useless begging machine!!

The way I snub them these days enh.... whenever they see you with a car or nice dress, they go nearly lie down flat to prostrate...I used to pity them before but not any longer....they should vote Tinubu oo.

Thank God I'm a business man, I pity them and the salary earners next year

1 Like

Re: Transportation Cost-how You Surviving by esnbrutality: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hunger, envy and generational hate is why they are uselessly foolish. grin grin grin grin

Absuchat:

The way I snub them these days enh.... whenever they see you with a car or nice dress, they go nearly lie down flat to prostrate...I used to pity them before but not any longer....they should vote Tinubu oo.

Thank God I'm a business man, I pity them and the salary earners next year
Re: Transportation Cost-how You Surviving by lordgosh: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Please share your transportation cost update here…it’s high time we start boycotting some waka waka

(1) (2) (Reply)

MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET / You Must Have Been Hearing About Bola Tinubu. Do You Really Know Asiwaju? / Crisis Rocks Fct Labour Party Over Ireti Kingibe's Senatorial Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.