Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria (4123 Views)

Oh! Look @ The Beautiful Village Of Anam In Anambra State Is Under Water!!!! / Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) / Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by OyiboUgbo04: 8:29am On Dec 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by OyiboUgbo04: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2022
Osumenyi

1 Like

Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by xevove2061: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2022
I have not been to Abiriba, but i can tell ypu Osumenyi is not joking!
Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by OyiboUgbo04: 8:34am On Dec 05, 2022
Osumenyi and Abiriba

1 Like

Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Mrkumareze(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2022
Men, I cherish Osumenyi . Small but mighty
Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Juniorpope123: 8:37am On Dec 05, 2022
Nice igbo structure
Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by xevove2061: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2022
Watch people wey think say east na wasteland come here to spew ignorance. You need to be there to see things for yourself. Op na my house you snap put there, you no collect permission from me

3 Likes

Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by OyiboUgbo04: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2022
xevove2061:
Watch people wey think say east na wasteland come here to spew ignorance. You need to be there to see things for yourself. Op na my house you snap put there, you no collect permission from me

Nice.... You go may me nah cheesy cheesy
Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by youngbabaj(m): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2022
Na the whole village be this or one section?

E no even reach one village inside AGULERI
Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by dedonfranco(m): 8:49am On Dec 05, 2022
You said.....You haven't been to Abiriba?

Visit Abiriba & stop this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Fejoku: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2022
Only fools bring unreasonable comparisons among themselves because it is a perfect recipe for suicidal clashes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by worldTina(f): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2022
I have not visited osumenyi neither have i visited abiriba
Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by xevove2061: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2022
OyiboUgbo04:

Huh?
Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Mofun: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2022
Igbo people are really passionate about their homelands. They cherish developing there. It's commendable.

2 Likes

Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by 07kjb: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2022
Is general IGBOS HAVE DEVELOPED VILLAGES,ONES AN IGBO MAN MAKES SMALL CHANGE HE MUST BUILD A BEFITTING HOUSE FOR HIMSELF IN THE VILLAGE

DON'T MIND IGNORANT PEOPLE THAT TALKS RUBBISH HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by sonature1: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2022
Fejoku:
Only fools bring unreasonable comparisons among themselves because it is a perfect recipe for suicidal clashes.

That's the hallmark of joblessness!
Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by cremedelacreme: 11:21am On Dec 05, 2022
In all fairness, I think it should be Abriba. Worthy of mention is Oba, Anambra below.

Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by TheChameleon: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2022
cheesy
Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by vickyfrancis1(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
My brother, Abiriba is worth all the hype... very beautiful place...they are predominantly importers/ business men...They call the place small London, I haven't been to London though but I can tell you Abiriba is so elegant. That's why from 15th of December every year, they have started traveling for Xmas celebrations. No wonder they are very proud, it's not their fault...they are so rich.

1 Like

Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by xevove2061: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
OyiboUgbo04:

May?
Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by xevove2061: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
youngbabaj:
Na the whole village be this or one section?

E no even reach one village inside AGULERI

Lol. You have no idea do you?
Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Pwayne2016(m): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
In Anambra state over 20 towns is finer than Abiriba and this Osumeyi but maybe Anambra is operating City state System..Osumeyi sef no dey Top 10 because I don't understand where this hype is Coming from..Enugwu Ukwu,Alor,Oraukwu,Oko, Aguleri and Ukpo are they now Cities..In Igbo land Abiriba is not in Top 5 biko

2 Likes

Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Ogbuefi2020: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Fejoku:
Competition bring out the best in us
Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Ogbuefi2020: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
cremedelacreme:
In all fairness, I think it should be Abriba. Worthy of mention is Oba, Anambra below.
Oba has become cosmopolitan due to expansion of Onitsha. It's no longer qualified to be categorised as village

2 Likes

Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by ariesbull: 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
Pwayne2016:
In Anambra state over 20 towns is finer than Abiriba and this Osumeyi but maybe Anambra is operating City state System..Osumeyi sef no dey Top 10 because I don't understand where this hype is Coming from..Enugwu Ukwu,Alor,Oraukwu,Oko, Aguleri and Ukpo are they now Cities..In Igbo land Abiriba is not in Top 5 biko
Oraukwu tops it, Awka Etiti, Amichi,etc

1 Like

Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Fejoku: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Competition bring out the best in us
Competition and unreasonable comparisons are not the same. Endeavour to understand the difference so you don't fall for the schemes of our enemies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Jesuschristonw: 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
My brother osumenyi can not match abiriba in all ramifications,I have travel to both town
Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Jesuschristonw: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
My brother I disagree on your comment,to be sincere due to my nature of work I have travel to most part of Anambra and abia state,Frankliny speaking those your 20 towns can not be compare to abiriba,remove Onitsha and awka&nnewi...pls name one town that is more beautiful or develop than abiriba...be sincere bro

1 Like

Re: Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Emetex22(m): 6:03am On Aug 15, 2023
Pwayne2016:
No need to brag, go the youtube channel comment section and see what people are saying. Abiriba is a jewel, in a class of its own, even prominent Anambara have acknowledged the legacy and strides of of Abiriba, one Igbo progress

(1) (Reply)

TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT / Jumbo Pay: Incoming Lawmakers To Earn N338.6 Billion ($2.5 Billion) / INEC Must Refund Me My Money- Ifeanyi Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.