Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Relief Materials Donated To Bayelsa Flood Victims Hoarded In Various Warehouses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Relief Materials Donated To Bayelsa Flood Victims Hoarded In Various Warehouses (265 Views)

Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria / Bayelsa Flood: Udom Donates N100 Million, Says Situation Pathetic / Kwara Schools Reject Bukola Saraki's School Materials Donated For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relief Materials Donated To Bayelsa Flood Victims Hoarded In Various Warehouses by AcuraZDX: 8:48am On Dec 05, 2022
Relief Materials donated to Flood victims in Bayelsa hoarded in various warehouses. What’s their obsession with hiding food? Our politicians are thieves

Re: Relief Materials Donated To Bayelsa Flood Victims Hoarded In Various Warehouses by AcuraZDX: 8:48am On Dec 05, 2022
What a pity
Re: Relief Materials Donated To Bayelsa Flood Victims Hoarded In Various Warehouses by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:48am On Dec 05, 2022
abeg im tired of this nonsense.. I just came back from bancation..

After Covid hoarding if you didn't learn to flee from Apc or PDP... You are the devil and cause of our problems

Re: Relief Materials Donated To Bayelsa Flood Victims Hoarded In Various Warehouses by Asgard73: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2022
You just post pictures without evidence the place is bayelsa or Kano…

No source ..

Nothing ..

Not even sure the pic is palliatives pictures from 2020 ..
amd some foolish bingos will come to abuse and curse ..

I know obidafts are really daft..

Lie zombies .. they just attack….and bite .

Senseless and careless post

1 Like

Re: Relief Materials Donated To Bayelsa Flood Victims Hoarded In Various Warehouses by slivertongue: 8:52am On Dec 05, 2022
Very unfortunate
Re: Relief Materials Donated To Bayelsa Flood Victims Hoarded In Various Warehouses by dedonfranco(m): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2022
Abia, Bayelsa & Benue state have the most useless Governors.
Re: Relief Materials Donated To Bayelsa Flood Victims Hoarded In Various Warehouses by christejames(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2022
Nigerians are truly the enemies of Nigeria embarassed
Re: Relief Materials Donated To Bayelsa Flood Victims Hoarded In Various Warehouses by OsunOriginal: 9:11am On Dec 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
abeg im tired of this nonsense.. I just came back from bancation..

After Covid hoarding if you didn't learn to flee from Apc or PDP... You are the devil and cause of our problems

I have since noticed that common sense is not common in Nigeria.
You're blaming Buhari for the wickedness of Bayelsa people/leaders to their own people and the failure of governance in Bayelsa state?
You want Buhari to come down to Bayelsa to coordinate the distribution of relief materials to the flood victims? Why then do you have a governor and other representatives in the first place?
Re: Relief Materials Donated To Bayelsa Flood Victims Hoarded In Various Warehouses by Mofun: 9:25am On Dec 05, 2022
I just hope it's not hoax. Anyway, it is very possible, considering antecedents. If it's true then another palliative looting saga might just be lurking around the corner.
Re: Relief Materials Donated To Bayelsa Flood Victims Hoarded In Various Warehouses by Simeonjoe1: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2022
When were this pictures taken?
Are the food being shared in batches and stored here temporarily?
Will everything be distributed once without adequate organisation and storage?
Do you have evidence that everything is locked up and not disbursed at when due?
Re: Relief Materials Donated To Bayelsa Flood Victims Hoarded In Various Warehouses by nazicartel(m): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2022
OsunOriginal:

I have since noticed that common sense is not common in Nigeria.
You're blaming Buhari for the wickedness of Bayelsa people/leaders to their own people and the failure of governance in Bayelsa state?
You want Buhari to come down to Bayelsa to coordinate the distribution of relief materials to the flood victims? Why then do you have a governor and other representatives in the first place?
where did he mention Buhari's name there ?

(1) (Reply)

Oyetola Set Many Traps For My Administration For Loosing At Polls – Adeleke / President Buhari Issues Directives To Nigerian Army Ahead Of 2023 Election / 2023: Religion Matters, Imagine Buhari & Shakau, Tinubu & Shettima As Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.