Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,459 members, 7,861,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Atiku Abubakar : A Candidate With Foresight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar : A Candidate With Foresight (143 Views)

'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' / Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar : A Candidate With Foresight by Akibumuazu: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2022
Nigeria as the most African populous country facing ethno religious sentiments, nepotism, extreme poverty, menace of corruption, soaring unemployment, widespread insecurity. High inflation rate and sluggish economy which is heavily dependent on fluctuating oil revenue.

It's obvious that Nigeria needs a leader who has vast experience of interaction and quality of leadership to be at helm of affairs in other to promote the peaceful coexistence of the country.It's high time for the generality of the masses to vote the right candidate who will treat everyone equal by promoting the unity of the country where peace is at stake. In order to balance the equation you must fully consider the participation of every religion since from the time immemorial we were destined to live together . The cogent reason i have endorsed Atiku as my prepared candidate among all the candidates is the fact that his political maturity and his symbol of unity being exhibited with friends and political associates in both the Southern and Northern Parts of the country.

Let me reiterate without mincing words the fact that Nigeria needs a leader who has the talent and sheer experience to initiate sound economy policy for the economy growth and development. Therefore. it's suffice to note that the interest of Nigeria supercedes personal interest, if we look at the track record of all of the candidates. Atiku has the best record interms of delivery a dividends of Democracy and also has the best cardinal agenda's because he builds his campaign promises based on his successes as the vice-president between 1999 to 2007. Where as head of the government's economic team he oversaw successful reforms in the telecommunication, pension and banking sectors. This reminds me of an Hausa saying which goes thus " An ce ma kare ana biki agidanku yace nagani akasa"

Atiku has the capacity to govern and over come the main problem of the country which is abject poverty, and high rate of inflation, you can't have experience these and expect the peace and unity of the country. Poverty and inflation touch Nigerians directly. Moreover Atiku promises to tackle poverty and inflation rate in the country as part of his blueprint to rescue Nigeria. I vehemently agree his promises if we look at his track records as vice president when PDP came to into being in 1999,It lifted Nigeria from poverty.

I have never come across a sound, economic policy akin to that of Wazirin adamawa which he promised to promote economic diversification and linkages between angriculture, industry and micro and small Enterprises all three of which have great prospect for employment generation what an intelligent idea. He will increase the flow of direct foreing investment (fDI) into the non oil sector.

On oil sector by 2025, Nigeria shall produce a minimum of 5 million per barrels daily. Increase the contribution of the downstream sector to GDP from 0.5% to at least 2% by 2025 to increase the quantity of petroleum being refined, consumed and exported. And also to expand domestic gas production to meet power generation and manufacturing demand.

Conclusively, we hope for a new Nigeria in the political dispensation in due course under the sterling leadership of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar the incoming president Insha Allahu.

#Atikuorganisingforaction

(1) (Reply)

Atiku, Okowa Vow To Stabilize Economy, Unite Nigeria / Declare Health Emergency In Ogoniland, Groups Ask UN / Atiku Sends Message To Wike On His 55th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.