Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

All You Need To Know About "The 10 Dollars Family And Friends Network" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All You Need To Know About "The 10 Dollars Family And Friends Network" (392 Views)

10 Dollars Family And Friends Network: "Stars Don't Shine Without Darkness." / HOw Do African Youths Deal With The Numerous Bills From Family And Friends? / Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About "The 10 Dollars Family And Friends Network" by MessiahMARLIANS: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2022
As The Title of This Thread Reads:

All You Need To Know About "The 10 Dollars Family and Friends Financial Empowerment Network",

The Purpose of This Sensitization Thread is to Expose People on The New Initiative that We have been working on for quite some time now which is just being launched.

"The 10 Dollars Family and Friends Financial Empowerment Network".

The 10 Dollars Family and Friends Financial Empowerment Network is an Initiative Network being launched and propelled by The SAFE DIGITAL HUB ENTERPRISE (SDHE).

SAFE DIGITAL HUB ENTERPRISE is an Enterprise Powered by The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC).

The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) is a Cryptocurrency that was developed and fully deployed on The Ethereum Blockchain since The Year 2020 for The Purpose of Helping People Create Wealth Through The Alleviation. Of The Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria which are:

1) Poverty of Hunger and Starvation,

2) Poverty of Poor Education,

3) Poverty of EPILEPTIC Power Supply,

4) Poverty of Poor Healthcare,

5) Poverty of Insecurity of Human Live and Properties.

By Now;

I believe that you already understand that TRUE WEALTH is Harnessed By Solving REAL LIFE PROBLEMS.

Millions of Nigerians Suffer from The Above 5 Forms of Poverty listed above.

Hence; It is Our Mission To Build A Network of Envisioned Family Men and Women Who Are Prepared and Ready (PAR) To Create Wealth for Themselves As We All Attend To These Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty Crippling Million of Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All You Need To Know About "The 10 Dollars Family And Friends Network" by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2022
For the sake of clarity,

I'll do well to provide details of what "The 10 Dollars Family And Friends Empowerment Network" is All About.

Initially, We intended to have 2 Networks.

1) The 10 Dollars Network

2) The Family and Friends Network.

We had intended that The 10 Dollars Network Serve People on The Scope of Teaching and Aiding People To Earn Money Online,

While The Family and Friends Empowerment Network should be focused on Providing Families and Friends with FOOD FINANCE.

We saw The Need for Every Family To At-least Engage in The Agriculture of Their FAMILY so as to reduce The HIKING PRICE of Food Items in Nigeria. Hence, We Developed The Initiative of "THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS NETWORK."

However; since both Networks are Financial Empowerment Networks; We have decided to Combine Both Networks Together.

So, What We Have Altogether is The Combination of Two Powerful Networking Systems that are Very Vital and of High Importance to Humanity.

1) The 10 Dollars Network (The Network of MONEY-IN-CIRCULATION)

+

2) The Family and FriendsNl Network (The Network of FOOD FINANCE)

=

The 10 Dollars Family And Friends Financial Empowerment Network

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All You Need To Know About "The 10 Dollars Family And Friends Network" by Terkx(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
How can be a part of this?
Re: All You Need To Know About "The 10 Dollars Family And Friends Network" by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
Terkx:
the link is not working on my phone. Please can you send me the WhatsApp number?

Use the phone contact below

Re: All You Need To Know About "The 10 Dollars Family And Friends Network" by MessiahMARLIANS: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
We Kick Off By 11:11 PM.

All Enrolments and Entries of Interested Participants Closes By 9:00 PM Tonight.

Mid-Night Multi-Millionaires

https://www.nairaland.com/7515679/even-witches-villages-cannot-stop#119843439

Re: All You Need To Know About "The 10 Dollars Family And Friends Network" by Babakolanut(m): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
What are the steps to benefit from the initiative? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of Dire Assistance / The Linda's Relocation To Canada Story You Can Learn From / Ask Me Anything About Marital Problems, Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.