Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Good Morning - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning (456 Views)

Good Morning. Physical Verification Will Continue This Week. / Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild / Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning by Oluwadamiola(f): 11:02am On Dec 05, 2022
Pls I stay at sango ota Ogun state am a graduate I need a job not far to sango maybe receptionist or office assistant or front desk officer or laundry job that is not far to sango and the pay will be okay pls help a sister

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning by Legendguy(m): 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
You can hardly see such job with high pay as most businesses there are SMEs.
There are some large businesses like factories though.
You will have enough of such jobs in Lagos
I was staying around there but I have to get a job in lagos
Re: Good Morning by Oluwadamiola(f): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
Pls can you help me get anyone in Lagos too I will try to manage it factories here are not that employing
Re: Good Morning by Joseph1505(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
You can get a high paying job in Lagos but when being interviewed you would have to sell yourself to the interviewer. It even starts with your CV.

You would have to pitch your CV in a way that is attractive and can sustain the interest of the HR Manager to read your CV to the end.
Re: Good Morning by Oyindamolah: 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
Oluwadamiola:
Pls I stay at sango ota Ogun state am a graduate I need a job not far to sango maybe receptionist or office assistant or front desk officer or laundry job that is not far to sango and the pay will be okay pls help a sister
can you work in farm?
Re: Good Morning by Oluwadamiola(f): 7:37am On Dec 07, 2022
Were is the farm located I can do it
Re: Good Morning by Legendguy(m): 7:43am On Dec 07, 2022
Oluwadamiola:
Pls can you help me get anyone in Lagos too I will try to manage it factories here are not that employing

send an email to emmydon646@gmail.cim
Re: Good Morning by Oluwadamiola(f): 7:45am On Dec 07, 2022
Okay
Re: Good Morning by Oluwadamiola(f): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Healthcare Assistant / Tony Elumelu 2023, All Questions And Answers Provided / Errand Ladies Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.