Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? (11065 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) / “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers / Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by Abium: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2011
Wot i think is dat dis boko haram are people from near by country like chad, niger who make use of some hausas as instrument
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by Dainy1(m): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2011
where do they get that mentality of killing people from? i think they are realy 4rm d pit of hell.
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by BetaThings: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2011
islamrules:

You cant even arrest an army general in this country.
Is it part of the principles of Christianity to lie in order to win an argument?

ttemmi:

Can you imagine?
And you believe that?
So what was Obasanjo when he was arrested?
And Gen Bissalla (who not even retired) who was retired tried and shot
Do you remember Generals who wept and prostrated for El-Mustapha
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by georgesylva(m): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2011
D annoyin tin bout dis whole tin is dat Buhari & d oda northern leadas whose financin dis peeps r condemin deir actions, actin lyk dey do nt hav a clue wat was about 2 happen.
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by BetaThings: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2011
ignis:

Gbam! 85% if not all muslims are in support of boko harams, directly or indirectly. Am saying this because am here in kano with them. Their target is to islamize Nigeria forcefully. Islam as we all know is a violent religion of ignorance.
North is destorying dis country for their lost in the last election. God go punish una one day
So how come the muslims leaders that these people listen to?
Boko Haram has been killing scholars who point out their evil ways?
So you think the followers of these scholars are in support of their killers
I mean would you support anyone who kills your pastor?

How are they trying to Islamise this country forcefully? How? Proof? By terrorism in this day and age?
Even america cannot achieve that with its might?

If Islam is so violent, how come you are living peacefully in the midst of at least 5m muslims?
Just imagine that 10% of that number decide to forment trouble, you think you will be posting this in peace?
Have you heard of Pat Robertson recommend the assassinatipon of President Chavez of Venezuela?
The Wars of Religion,
The Gunpowder Plot,
The Inquisition,
Crusades
St Bartholomews Day Massacre

And we know that Bakassi problem is due to actions of christian countries

I agree with you and Pray fervently to GOD WHO KNOW EVERYTHING TO VISIT THE MOST SEVERE PUNISHMENT AND CALAMITIES UPON EVERYONE WHO DOES EVIL INCLUDING THOSE WHO SPREAD FALSE TALES
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by philip0906(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2011
@betathing
u r trying hard to prove to us that islam is a religion of peace. . .
If Islam is so violent, how come you are living peacefully in the midst of at least 5m muslims?
Just imagine that 10% of that number decide to forment trouble, you think you will be posting this in peace?
Have you heard of Pat Robertson recommend the assassinatipon of President Chavez of Venezuela?
The Wars of Religion,
The Gunpowder Plot,
The Inquisition,
Crusades
St Bartholomews Day Massacre

And we know that Bakassi problem is due to actions of christian countries

what da heck?peace? undecided
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by BetaThings: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2011
georgesylva:

D annoyin tin bout dis whole tin is dat Buhari & d oda northern leadas whose financin dis peeps r condemin deir actions, actin lyk dey do nt hav a clue wat was about 2 happen.
Some people have said Buhari is guilty for not condemning the attacks
Now he is also guilty after it has been demonstrated that he has condemned it?
What do you want? that the man be hanged for just being Jonathan's opponent
Your position is frightening

Buhari has demonstrated the greatest concern for the territorial integrity of this country
People in the North are always accused of being sympathetic to the plights of their Muslim brothers from Niger and Chad
But go and check what he did to Chadians?
Were he president during the Obasanjo years, Bakassi would have remained part of Nigeria

The only one who has a clue is president Jonathan
He controls the Army, SSS, NIA, DMI, etc
Since it is an open secret, according to you, let him arrest the culprits
Obasanjo arrested Bissala, Abacha arrested Shehu Yaradua, Obasanjo, Diya
What is Jonathan waiting for
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by BetaThings: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2011
philip0906:

@betathing
u r trying hard to prove to us that islam is a religion of peace. . .
what da heck?peace? undecided
I am trying because minds have been poisoned
Muslims want to Islamise this country through Islamic Banking. How will that be done
Muslims are very violent. where? In SW Nigeria where I live or in Warri where I could not go about 7years or so ago
or in Dubai? Saudi Arabia?
Where do Hausa Christians (yes there are) stand in Jos

Cast your mind to the slave trade era, would you believe that Islam is more violent than christianity
And the colonisation of Africa. Who was responsible
I restate that Bakassi problem is a function of the actions of colonial christian masters

I am a muslim. I cannot understand what Boko Haram is doing from the standpoint of a muslim
It is annoying for 2 reasons.
1. I am being blamed for the actions of people who would be glad to take my life without 
2. Whenever we ask people to think deeper and let us fashion a solution to the problem, they say, No, Islam is violent, Muslims conspiratorially want to Islamise this country, Northerners are animals etc (engendering further hate)

Then we go about life until some innocent souls are slaughtered again
I don't want blood on my hands,
but people who seem to spread hate instead of facing reality and look deeper
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by islamrules(m): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2011
You cant even arrest an army general in this country.
Is it part of the principles of Christianity to lie in order to win an argument?

@Mr Betterthings,
This must be the joke of the century.
You know in your heart that reverse is the case. Liars calling other people names.
Islam is the religion formed on lies. You know deep down in you.

Quote from: ttemmi on Today at 11:39:05 AM
Can you imagine?
And you believe that?
So what was Obasanjo when he was arrested?
And Gen Bissalla (who not even retired) who was retired tried and shot
Do you remember Generals who wept and prostrated for El-Mustapha

OBJ was arrested during the military era (power struggle) We are no more in the military ERA.
Babangida was invited to Oputa, did he attend ? No, was oputa able to do anything? No.

You are calling christians lairs! Can you now see who the liar is ? When you know the answer to your question and trying to twist it.
Were you not in Nigeria during this military regime. Were coup upon coup was rampant!

These muslims self. Their life is deceptions
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by adamaw2tuf: 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2011
Bunch of idiots who told u that we cant have the power when we ve had enough,who will stop us? just say it now anyway before u idiots start fooling urselves i'm sure u must know it by now u have south,south east,now some even are calling themselves south south ha ha!or whatever u call urselves atleast not benue delter,thats all u can do because we let u do it yea its in our interest that you have alot of names,for us we have only one north and one north it will remain.That gej u think can save u we put him there and when the order come we kick him out,who will save u then? nobody,ur nzeogwu is no more philip efiong no more and ajukwu very old and banned obj we give him plenty of money he sharap or is gej ur ironsi is?u talk,nigeria was trusted to us by the british to manage so must understand now just behave urselves so nobody gets hurt because u dont understand politics.
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^^^

I like people like you , true Jihadists who make no bones about telling the truth in relation to your murderous agenda for Nigeria.

Don't mind those people blaming the west !!

But I disagree with you on one point.

The North is not one, you are seriously deluded if you think it is.

I have lived there and know only too well about the growing divide between the Christian and Islamic North.

The problem is that your brothers can never live at peace with any one , not even themselves.

Just pray that the North does not become another Somalia with American boots on the ground
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by islamrules(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2011
Bunch of idiots who told u that we cant have the power when we ve had enough,who will stop us? just say it now anyway before u idiots start fooling urselves i'm sure u must know it by now u have south,south east,now some even are calling themselves south south ha ha!or whatever u call urselves atleast not benue delter,thats all u can do because we let u do it yea its in our interest that you have alot of names,for us we have only one north and one north it will remain.That gej u think can save u we put him there and when the order come we kick him out,who will save u then? nobody,your nzeogwu is no more philip efiong no more and ajukwu very old and banned obj we give him plenty of money he sharap or is gej your ironsi is?u talk,nigeria was trusted to us by the british to manage so must understand now just behave urselves so nobody gets hurt because u dont understand politics.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin buhaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha

One funny comedy

You are a baboon!
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by kokogee: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2011
ttemmi:

Nigerian leaders or followers: <------- You are not an exemption and you fall into one category here!  You sound like a complete clown! If you support Boko Haram or probably you're one of 'em, why not show your face? Shameless AssSuckers!

Clearly, your barbaric display of fooolishness shows that apart from the fact that u'r born stvpid, u were also surrounded by imbeciles while growing up. If not u'd not be too comfortable with GEJ's way of handling issues of national interest.

Boko haram action is a big crime against humanity. U should also know that GEJ's failure to take security issues and other national issues seriously makes him an incompetent leader; and every DOCILE animals like u that calls himself/herself a human being that chooses to support GEJ's lackadaisical attitude towards moving this country forward is a follower not different from the slowpoke ruling him/her
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by ttemmi(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2011
adamaw2tuf:

Bunch of idiots who told u that we cant have the power when we ve had enough,who will stop us? just say it now anyway before u idiots start fooling urselves i'm sure u must know it by now u have south,south east,now some even are calling themselves south south ha ha!or whatever u call urselves atleast not benue delter,thats all u can do because we let u do it yea its in our interest that you have alot of names,for us we have only one north and one north it will remain.That gej u think can save u we put him there and when the order come we kick him out,who will save u then? nobody,your nzeogwu is no more philip efiong no more and ajukwu very old and banned obj we give him plenty of money he sharap or is gej your ironsi is?u talk,nigeria was trusted to us by the british to manage so must understand now just behave urselves so nobody gets hurt because u dont understand politics.

^^^^^Oh boy, the Abokis are frustrated o!
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by ttemmi(m): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2011
kokogee:

Clearly, your barbaric display of fooolishness shows that apart from the fact that u'r born stvpid, u were also surrounded by imbeciles while growing up. If not u'd not be too comfortable with GEJ's way of handling issues of national interest.

Boko haram action is a big crime against humanity. U should also know that GEJ's failure to take security issues and other national issues seriously makes him an incompetent leader; and every DOCILE animals like u that calls himself/herself a human being that chooses to support GEJ's lackadaisical attitude towards moving this country forward is a follower not different from the slowpoke ruling him/her

Who cares? It's like you posted this from your dream! It's the same server even in the dream!
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by Kx: 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2011
Boko is fighting for their own muslim nation
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by okadaman2: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2011
adamaw2tuf:

Bros Alhaji, can you make me minister of transportation?

I'm ready to change my name to Abdulahi, I'll forward my e-mail.

Ranka dede, Thank you Alhaji.
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2011
Boko Haram is fighting for a forceful Islamisation of Nigeria.

Hw did Mohammed spread Islam?  How did Usman Dan Fodio bring Islam to Nigeria and how did he spread it?

Where is the Arab world such a delicate specie?

Why do non Moslems live in the North?

This is a cloarion call. We must be ready to defend our territories because this  will never stop.

There is an Islamic global campaign of terror. It is happeining all over the world. Nigeria is just waking up to it.
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by kokogee: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2011
adamaw2tuf:

And u think Nigeria is ur father's property If u think South-South, South -west nad south-east are one and North is one(as everybody knows), why can't u advise ur aboki fathers to allow Nigeria divide? Rubbish!!!
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by Whynow(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2011
70 Virgins grin
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by Godmann(m): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2011
[center]What Does Boko Haram want?

[/center]
I have refused to say much on Boko Haram because it is a risky venture. I honestly do not have the whole facts of the matter. I do not know the immediate sponsors of Boko Haram, but I am 90% certain of its distance sponsors. However, the difficulty is that even the Nigerian state may lack the capabilities to unravel these distance sponsors, or as Wikkileaks have proved to us, top members of the government of Nigeria may have been compromised into working in cohort with Boko Haram to achieve the determined aim.

I am compelled to put this on writing because a cousin of mine sought to know what Boko Haram signposts. I assume my friends and younger ones deserve to know my takes on Boko Haram. We, also as both the final tools and the victims of the long term effects of Boko Haram, must start to prepare for the D-day. When the game is up, we might find ourselves in a war field fighting a cause we neither initiated nor understood. Like the civil war of old, grounds are being created to massacre the people of our land for no cause. What is at stake is neither the interest of any group in Nigeria. What is at stake is the interest of a distance sponsor – global powers – that saw us as a pawn in the economic chess game.

I am not afraid of wars. Our lives as Africans are everyday war. What I refuse is a dumb war or a war created out of greed. Every man will proudly go into war to defend his life, his nation or a cause he believes in; but no intelligent man will either fight another man’s war or allow himself to be manipulated into fighting against his own interest.

We all know of the Nigeria civil war. We also have taken sides on the war believing whichever lies were convenient to us, depending on our tribes; but the truth is that the war was a dump war on both sides. The Nigerian people were lead to kill and maim one another for interest that is not theirs. The mess in our country today is a creation of the interest that drove the war. My dad was an old Bafrian soldier, I cannot take this platform to insult him; yet I am convinced that he was manipulated by Ojukwu as much as those on the Nigeria side who were manipulated by the triangular interest that drove the Nigerian side. Every casual observer should be able to know these interests.

If those on the Nigerian side truly worn the civil war, the benefits would have been there for every body to see. If there was “no victor no vanquish” as they proclaimed, we would have had a perfect country that protects the interests of the masses of this country. Neither of these, do we have; rather we have a country that serves the interest of foreign super powers and their conglomerates with that of few cabals. They are the real beneficiaries of the civil war. They were the interests that created and manipulated the civil war. I know it will hurt my Igbo brothers, including my father who spent the last days of the war as a prisoner of war in Kirikiri prison, if I pronounce that Ojukwu ‘s Biafra was also of the same making. My message is that we as Nigerians must be prepared to reject a war that is not for our interest. We must reject the present manipulations of the day.

The Western Economy is presently in the doldrums, though not as desperate as ours. They are used to a better life and cannot afford any thing less. Their politicians will pay a heavy price of losing their offices if they do not act quickly. Their people will loose the present comforts.

Their strategists know very well that the global economic equations are shifting against them in favour of the East. As humans, they must do their possible best to revert us back to the status quo, but I postulate that they must fail. The intervention to stop Abacha in 1996 among several others in other parts of the world was part of this agenda; yet the booms of the eastern economies have continued. You may only delay natural cycle, but cannot stop it. Empires must rise and fall; it is a national law. The ingredients that drive these are inbuilt in our persons. The motivations that create empires also destroy them. So long as humans are involved, the cycle must continue.

As early as 2002, I became aware of the strategy to take hold of African oil (that of Angola, Sudan and Nigerian). Today I see that of Angola and Sudan well achieved. I see Libya also falling in line as part of the game. I see what happened in Ivory Coast as another of those games to keep the Africa economy within the control of the present day powers.

I am also aware that some in America predicted that Nigeria will break up before 2015 since 1999. I know that such predictions were made against Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia and USSR which have all come to pass. I am aware that the elements that made those predictions played active roles in helping to dissolve those entities. I am not unaware that they were all driven by economic interest of nations over others.

I predict that the terrorist of Niger Delta, the Jonathan’s Presidency and the Boko Haram’s of Niger Delta are all lined up as a strategy by the Western powers to break up Nigeria solely for their economic interest. I also postulate that they are presently having difficulties in achieving that because as usual, Nigeria is a difficult ground to deal with. We hardly follow the western models. Yes, they can create Somalia, Liberia or Congo- Zaire out of us, but the cost will be too high both for them and our people.

My postulations are arrived at after answering these questions: Who armed the terrorist of Niger Delta? Why did Henry Okah given a free hand to buy several sorts of weapons until he bargains of a certain one? Why did America play active role in the Jonathan’s Presidency even when they know of his limitations? Why will persons from the North sponsor Boko Haram knowing fully well that the long term effect is a break up of the country, even when they are aware that the break up will be at the disadvantage of the north? Why will the UN building become a target for Boko Haram even when we all know of the neutrality that UN represents? Why did America make their Prediction a public notice? What is their easiest path of taking control of Nigerian oil? Why is Jonathan not supporting other African countries in denouncing the NTC and their tribal motivated forceful take over in Libya? Like the African diplomats asked in the Libyan forceful takeover, who is next after Ivory Coast and Libya? What options does the West have in dealing with the Northern Nigerian intellectuals who are rising in their numbers and are fiercely anti western? They Western strategists are fully aware of this and know the impact on their economics interest in the country. The reversal of Soludo’s “dollarisation” of Naira by Yar’adua and Sanusi Lamido’s economic ideology is a strong pointer to this.

The only way to take long term control of Nigeria oil is to take the north out of the equation. Or better still also take away the Yorubas and the Igbos leaving only the Niger Deltas who can be easily managed like they have done in Saudi Arabia given large oil per capital ratio.

Today as part of the Nigerian dumb leadership’s action to contain Boko Haram, FBI have been given access to our national facilities with the risk of having secret CIA members as part of their team; making the task of achieving their interest a lot easier. For these purpose, the UN building as a target was an asset. For this, Boko Haram was made to see the building as a positive target that it is not.

Ours is a trap between the devil and the deep sea. We are trapped in a game between our dumb impostors as leaders and smart neo-colonial exploiters that lacks capacity to respect the dignity of the Blackman’s live when financial gains are at stake – as has been shown times without numbers from the days of slavery, the numerous wars they created in Africa, the ravaging poverty in Africa as a consequence of their economic domination and manipulations, to the present thousands killed in taking over the Libyan oil.

But the God that preserved our lives and lineages four hundred years ago by making our land the Whiteman’s grave with malaria unlike that of the American natives, is not asleep. Ours is just to be alert. We will win.
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by Beaf: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2011
adamaw2tuf:

I see your anus has finally replaced your keyboard. grin
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by adamaw2tuf: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2011
you sound like someone has a job in the oil company,dont worry which company is that and how much have we allowed you to steal,you love money too much ko?
Why now:

70 Virgins grin
Godman_n:

[/center]
I have refused to say much on Boko Haram because it is a risky venture. I honestly do not have the whole facts of the matter. I do not know the immediate sponsors of Boko Haram, but I am 90% certain of its distance sponsors. However, the difficulty is that even the Nigerian state may lack the capabilities to unravel these distance sponsors, or as Wikkileaks have proved to us, top members of the government of Nigeria may have been compromised into working in cohort with Boko Haram to achieve the determined aim.

I am compelled to put this on writing because a cousin of mine sought to know what Boko Haram signposts. I assume my friends and younger ones deserve to know my takes on Boko Haram. We, also as both the final tools and the victims of the long term effects of Boko Haram, must start to prepare for the D-day. When the game is up, we might find ourselves in a war field fighting a cause we neither initiated nor understood. Like the civil war of old, grounds are being created to massacre the people of our land for no cause. What is at stake is neither the interest of any group in Nigeria. What is at stake is the interest of a distance sponsor – global powers – that saw us as a pawn in the economic chess game.

I am not afraid of wars. Our lives as Africans are everyday war. What I refuse is a dumb war or a war created out of greed. Every man will proudly go into war to defend his life, his nation or a cause he believes in; but no intelligent man will either fight another man’s war or allow himself to be manipulated into fighting against his own interest.

We all know of the Nigeria civil war. We also have taken sides on the war believing whichever lies were convenient to us, depending on our tribes; but the truth is that the war was a dump war on both sides. The Nigerian people were lead to kill and maim one another for interest that is not theirs. The mess in our country today is a creation of the interest that drove the war. My dad was an old Bafrian soldier, I cannot take this platform to insult him; yet I am convinced that he was manipulated by Ojukwu as much as those on the Nigeria side who were manipulated by the triangular interest that drove the Nigerian side. Every casual observer should be able to know these interests.

If those on the Nigerian side truly worn the civil war, the benefits would have been there for every body to see. If there was “no victor no vanquish” as they proclaimed, we would have had a perfect country that protects the interests of the masses of this country. Neither of these, do we have; rather we have a country that serves the interest of foreign super powers and their conglomerates with that of few cabals. They are the real beneficiaries of the civil war. They were the interests that created and manipulated the civil war. I know it will hurt my Igbo brothers, including my father who spent the last days of the war as a prisoner of war in Kirikiri prison, if I pronounce that Ojukwu ‘s Biafra was also of the same making. My message is that we as Nigerians must be prepared to reject a war that is not for our interest. We must reject the present manipulations of the day.

The Western Economy is presently in the doldrums, though not as desperate as ours. They are used to a better life and cannot afford any thing less. Their politicians will pay a heavy price of losing their offices if they do not act quickly. Their people will loose the present comforts.

Their strategists know very well that the global economic equations are shifting against them in favour of the East. As humans, they must do their possible best to revert us back to the status quo, but I postulate that they must fail. The intervention to stop Abacha in 1996 among several others in other parts of the world was part of this agenda; yet the booms of the eastern economies have continued. You may only delay natural cycle, but cannot stop it. Empires must rise and fall; it is a national law. The ingredients that drive these are inbuilt in our persons. The motivations that create empires also destroy them. So long as humans are involved, the cycle must continue.

As early as 2002, I became aware of the strategy to take hold of African oil (that of Angola, Sudan and Nigerian). Today I see that of Angola and Sudan well achieved. I see Libya also falling in line as part of the game. I see what happened in Ivory Coast as another of those games to keep the Africa economy within the control of the present day powers.

I am also aware that some in America predicted that Nigeria will break up before 2015 since 1999. I know that such predictions were made against Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia and USSR which have all come to pass. I am aware that the elements that made those predictions played active roles in helping to dissolve those entities. I am not unaware that they were all driven by economic interest of nations over others.

I predict that the terrorist of Niger Delta, the Jonathan’s Presidency and the Boko Haram’s of Niger Delta are all lined up as a strategy by the Western powers to break up Nigeria solely for their economic interest. I also postulate that they are presently having difficulties in achieving that because as usual, Nigeria is a difficult ground to deal with. We hardly follow the western models. Yes, they can create Somalia, Liberia or Congo- Zaire out of us, but the cost will be too high both for them and our people.

My postulations are arrived at after answering these questions: Who armed the terrorist of Niger Delta? Why did Henry Okah given a free hand to buy several sorts of weapons until he bargains of a certain one? Why did America play active role in the Jonathan’s Presidency even when they know of his limitations? Why will persons from the North sponsor Boko Haram knowing fully well that the long term effect is a break up of the country, even when they are aware that the break up will be at the disadvantage of the north? Why will the UN building become a target for Boko Haram even when we all know of the neutrality that UN represents? Why did America make their Prediction a public notice? What is their easiest path of taking control of Nigerian oil? Why is Jonathan not supporting other African countries in denouncing the NTC and their tribal motivated forceful take over in Libya? Like the African diplomats asked in the Libyan forceful takeover, who is next after Ivory Coast and Libya? What options does the West have in dealing with the Northern Nigerian intellectuals who are rising in their numbers and are fiercely anti western? They Western strategists are fully aware of this and know the impact on their economics interest in the country. The reversal of Soludo’s “dollarisation” of Naira by Yar’adua and Sanusi Lamido’s economic ideology is a strong pointer to this.

The only way to take long term control of Nigeria oil is to take the north out of the equation. Or better still also take away the Yorubas and the Igbos leaving only the Niger Deltas who can be easily managed like they have done in Saudi Arabia given large oil per capital ratio.

Today as part of the Nigerian dumb leadership’s action to contain Boko Haram, FBI have been given access to our national facilities with the risk of having secret CIA members as part of their team; making the task of achieving their interest a lot easier. For these purpose, the UN building as a target was an asset. For this, Boko Haram was made to see the building as a positive target that it is not.

Ours is a trap between the devil and the deep sea. We are trapped in a game between our dumb impostors as leaders and smart neo-colonial exploiters that lacks capacity to respect the dignity of the Blackman’s live when financial gains are at stake – as has been shown times without numbers from the days of slavery, the numerous wars they created in Africa, the ravaging poverty in Africa as a consequence of their economic domination and manipulations, to the present thousands killed in taking over the Libyan oil.

But the God that preserved our lives and lineages four hundred years ago by making our land the Whiteman’s grave with malaria unlike that of the American natives, is not asleep. Ours is just to be alert. We will win.

Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by adamaw2tuf: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2011
I dont think you very well right now anyway go to sleep and leave the national issues for qualified people to resolve.
Beaf:

I see your anus has finally replaced your keyboard. grin
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by adamaw2tuf: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2011
yawua ya ya ka ke,but no deal for you this time only with on one condition that you make your village and the sorounding villages in your area to reject their tribe and be humble and dont question us at anytime or anything all the time,and dont try to be a hero orderwise we destroy you,ka ji ko?
okada_man:

Bros Alhaji, can you make me minister of transportation?

I'm ready to change my name to Abdulahi, I'll forward my e-mail.

Ranka dede, Thank you Alhaji.
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by adamaw2tuf: 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2011
i sent your reply to somebody else,i was just saying that you sound just like somebody who has buisness in the oil company why are you panicking?you love money too much we have nigeria under controle by the way which oil company is that you are doing buisness with?
Godman_n:

[/center]

Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by adamaw2tuf: 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2011
Dont worry we are not as divided as you in the south where some who know very well they are from a certain tribe and yet reject their tribe becouse they want our acceptance and favours,some of them here i know them they think they aer clever,they dont know that we know how the idea come in the first place after the civil war,why is it any time i call some people nyamiri they tell me they are river state,delter state bayelsa sate,calabar state they think i'm stupide that i have never lived in those area?baban nyamiri gej.
frosbel:

^^^^

I like people like you , true Jihadists who make no bones about telling the truth in relation to your murderous agenda for Nigeria.

Don't mind those people blaming the west !!

But I disagree with you on one point.

The North is not one, you are seriously deluded if you think it is.

I have lived there and know only too well about the growing divide between the Christian and Islamic North.

The problem is that your brothers can never live at peace with any one , not even themselves.

Just pray that the North does not become another Somalia with American boots on the ground
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by okadaman2: 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2011
adamaw2tuf:

yawua ya ya ka ke,but no deal for you this time only with on one condition that you make your village and the sorounding villages in your area to reject their tribe and be humble and dont question us at anytime or anything all the time,and dont try to be a hero orderwise we destroy you,ka ji ko?

Sannu lafia, Alhaji we never question you in my village shocked

What for?

Even sef, we allow your cows to maul our yams with smiles, we love your suya and we protect your sabo,

As far as my village is concerned we are ready to change our name to katsina annex, ka ji ko? We are more than humble, We are loyal Alhaji.

Just make me minister.
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by adamaw2tuf: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2011
Dont worry,we will do what we want when the time is right,and dont be rude because it upsets me,just be humble and submit understand?calabar doggy peper soup nyamiri
kokogee:

And u think Nigeria is your father's property If u think South-South, South -west nad south-east are one and North is one(as everybody knows), why can't u advise your aboki fathers to allow Nigeria divide? Rubbish!!!
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by adamaw2tuf: 12:25am On Aug 30, 2011
just for the record where is you village,onitsha,calabar,ph,asaba,enugu or yenegua,uyo or warri.which one?and dont try to be clever understand?
okada_man:

Sannu lafia, Alhaji we never question you in my village shocked

What for?

Even sef, we allow your cows to maul our yams with smiles, we love your suya and we protect your sabo,

As far as my village is concerned we are ready to change our name to katsina annex, ka ji ko? We are more than humble, We are loyal Alhaji.

Just make me minister.
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by Beaf: 1:00am On Aug 30, 2011
adamaw2tuf:

Dont worry we are not as divided as you in the south where some who know very well they are from a certain tribe and yet reject their tribe [b]becouse [/b]they want our acceptance and favours,some of them here i know them they think they [b]aer [/b]clever,they dont know that we know how the idea come in the first place after the civil war,why is it any time i call some people nyamiri they tell me they are river state,[b]delter [/b]state bayelsa sate,[b]calabar state [/b]they think i'm [b]stupide [/b]that i have never lived in those area?baban nyamiri gej.

I am not surprised they think you are "stupide." Lol!!
Pesin go wound o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? by okadaman2: 3:38am On Aug 30, 2011
adamaw2tuf:

just for the record where is you village,onitsha,calabar,ph,asaba,enugu or yenegua,uyo or warri.which one?and dont try to be clever understand?

Papa: half from Ohaozara in Ebonyi South, Half Nupe. Mama: 1/4 from ilajeland in Ondo State, 1/3 from ogwashiukwu in Delta, 1/4 from Ijesha in Osun State and 1/4 Egun Lagos state.

Alhaji, I fulfill all Federal character, pick any village you like. I prefer Minister for Petroleum. I'm loyal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Retired Judge In Kebbi Teaches In Primary Schools / Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. / I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.