Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos (27295 Views)

2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? / Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) / See Moment Obasanjo Arrived And Spoke At The PDP Rally In Ogun (VIDEO/PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Seefinish: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
U
Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Aiel123: 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
Is it only me that finds this rally unimpressive?
The venue isn't filled up oo.
Check out some of the pics I came across

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by garfield1: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
Aiel123:
Is it only me that finds this rally unimpressive?
The venue isn't filled up oo.
Check out some of the pics I came across

Very very.they should have chosen a smaller venue.you are the most objective pdp fan around
Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by garfield1: 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Atiku is wasting his time in lagos.he won't see 20% here.lagos is between tinubu and obi...

Lagos results de presidential

Apc 50%
Lp. 35%
Pdp 15%

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Aiel123: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
garfield1:

Very very.they should have chosen a smaller venue.you are the most objective pdp fan around
I really followed the rally.
The venue is too big.
I collected those pics from Nuru Shehu Jos,a member of the party campaign council on his Facebook wall.
Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Moz22: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
herkeem:
With this Huge Crowd, it seems Lagos may go the way of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar this time. Watch how they are chanting his name in Lagos. Na wa o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebukauf1r8I
chill... It's the same set of people you see in APCs rally. 40% of people u see there don't have PVC.
Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by ictplotter(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Organic LOL.

PDP is a finished party.
Hello obituary! Election is not won on Twitter or social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Image123(m): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
Poorer than i expected to be honest, common guys, don't just let Tinubu walk majestically to victory without a fight na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
OkutaNla:
It must have cost Atiku nothing less than 100-billion naira to mobilize rent this crowd to TBS. Forget the cleverly staged camera angle o, the crowd no much, na sakamaje. Enjoy the aerial view.

Pained amala and ewedu miscreant spotted.
Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by AdamsLawan: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
With this Huge Crowd, Lagos may go the way of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar this time. Watch how they are chanting his name in Lagos.

#AtikuOrganizingForAction
Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by perez100: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
It seems only party stake holders were mandated to attend the rally or be removed. So, they transported from every ward to the rally venue.

Very poor rally - low turn out. I see Peter Obi winning Lagos State in a free and fair election in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
socialmediaman:
Were these not the same people that I saw at APC rally minus the traders who were forced to close their shops? grin grin grin
YES o, the ones sharing 1k for their 2 million organic March by Doyin Okupe, just that the 2 million March don retire grin grin
Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by asanausana91: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Organic LOL.

PDP is a finished party.
see mumu, you take pictures before the event started.
Show us Atiku in that picture let see.
Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Genesis21(m): 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
socialmediaman:
Were these not the same people that I saw at APC rally minus the traders who were forced to close their shops? grin grin grin
Obi supporters are from heaven and hell?
Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by MadmanObi(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
This is not looking good

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Godispeace: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
YES na, oponu when is pitobi doing his rally in Anambra state
socialmediaman:
Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by yarimo(m): 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
But why is all the sit at the top of the stadium emty
herkeem:
The Presidential Campaign Rally of the People's Democratic party PDP continues today in Lagos and everyone is happy to welcome Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to the centre of excellence.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Sufyaan003(m): 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
With this Huge Crowd, Lagos may go the way of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar this time. Watch how they are chanting his name in Lagos.

#AtikuOrganizingForAction
Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by delpee(f): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
Rally on a Monday in Lagos and they expected a large crowd. undecided

Besides it's "ojo aje" in Yoruba culture....
Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by socialmediaman: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
YES o, the ones sharing 1k for their 2 million organic March by Doyin Okupe, just that the 2 million March don retire grin grin

But why force hard working people earning a living to close their shops and attend a rally?

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by doneback04: 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
herkeem:
The Presidential Campaign Rally of the People's Democratic party PDP continues today in Lagos and everyone is happy to welcome Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to the centre of excellence.

Nigerians, the same people we come out for PDP and also come out for APC, pls let have a satnd
Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
Does that mean all your blodas and sistas in Igbo land are voting in Lagos that day to get this your 35 % because even your candidate with all his sympathizers know they can never get 5% in that state. Well I feel your pains okay. So sorry for telling you the truth my bloda.
garfield1 :
Atiku is wasting his time in lagos.he won't see 20% here.lagos is between tinubu and obi...

Lagos results de presidential

Apc 50%
Lp. 35%
Pdp 15%
Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by 1801onee: 2:16am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
Drone shots needed

is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by treesun: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2022
backtovillage:

Gbam

How can you edit my message. You are a CRIMINAL!
Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by SaiOba: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2022
Anyways, that true sha. I hope you will be this honest when it's d day for Labour Party Presidential Campaign.
Okoroawusa:
Today? In Lagos? We no feel am o!
Re: Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by backtovillage: 11:11am On Dec 06, 2022
treesun:

How can you edit my message. You are a CRIMINAL!
Abah now. We have all agreed that Atiku should returnn to Dubai. Peter Obi should return Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye / Nasir El-Rufai At The Inauguration Of Kayode Fayemi In Ado Ekiti (Photos) / Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.