Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,431 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Strange As Nigerian Man Dumps Wife On Their Way Home After Wedding [video] - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Strange As Nigerian Man Dumps Wife On Their Way Home After Wedding [video] (420 Views)

Groom Carries Bride On Bike As They Go Home After Their Wedding In Bonny Island / Edo: First Wife Ambushes Husband And 2nd Wife On Their Way To Wedding Reception / Bridesmaids Fall Inside River As Bridge Collapses On Their Way To A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange As Nigerian Man Dumps Wife On Their Way Home After Wedding [video] by uchebest20(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2022

Strange as Nigerian man dumps wife on their way home after wedding [Video]

A Nigerian man allegedly dumped his wife on their way back to church after their wedding.

According to reports, the incident occurred in Ghana, and onlookers gathered to try to figure out what had happened.

The jilted and sad bride was seen weeping and attempting to roll on the ground in agony in a video shared online, while some ladies tried to console her.

The groom, on the other hand, refused to answer questions about why he had suddenly changed his mind about marrying the lady.

He demanded his suit jacket, which was given to him, and he stormed out of the scene, leaving his bride weeping profusely in her wedding gown.

View the video below:

https://metastar.com.ng/2022/12/05/strange-as-nigerian-man-dumps-wife-on-their-way-home-after-wedding-video/

Re: Strange As Nigerian Man Dumps Wife On Their Way Home After Wedding [video] by habsydiamond(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
This marriage no even last a day... if I am to bet on the cause of the breakup it can't be more than infidelity. That the number 1 reason for broken marriages and homes.
Re: Strange As Nigerian Man Dumps Wife On Their Way Home After Wedding [video] by ahnie: 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
She must have done something.... perhaps some dirty secrets he just found out.
Either she's a community project which some gloriousgnola has invested massively on or she has kids n hid it from him.
Another sure bet fit be say...na kayamata she use and the waistbead don cut and bobo Chicago eyes don clear.
Re: Strange As Nigerian Man Dumps Wife On Their Way Home After Wedding [video] by Zonefree(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
ahnie:
She must have done something.... perhaps some dirty secrets he just found out.
Either she's a community project which some gloriousgnola has invested massively on or she has kids n hid it from him.
Another sure bet fit be say...na kayamata she use and the waistbead don cut and bobo Chicago eyes don clear.

Are they all not community project?

1 Like

Re: Strange As Nigerian Man Dumps Wife On Their Way Home After Wedding [video] by ahnie: 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Zonefree:

Are they all not community project?
Rie nsi nwoke'm.
Glad your mum m sisters are not exempted isn't that great cheesy cheesy cheesy

Someone actually pleaded with me to culf my temper.
Re: Strange As Nigerian Man Dumps Wife On Their Way Home After Wedding [video] by Zonefree(m): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
ahnie:

Rie nsi nwoke'm.
Glad your mum m sisters are not exempted isn't that great cheesy cheesy cheesy

Someone actually pleaded with me to culf my temper.
Who's the senseless morón that pleaded with you?

1 Like

Re: Strange As Nigerian Man Dumps Wife On Their Way Home After Wedding [video] by ahnie: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=Zonefree post=118924007]
Who's the senseless morón that pleaded with you?[/quote
Talk to my palm.
On a serious note.... sometimes I dey wonder welda na kunu dey for your brain.
You take delight in rubbishing Nigerian women.
Your mama nor be NAIJA woman?
Your sisters nkoor?
As you dey stereotype NAIJA women your brain nor tell you say them dey amongst too?

You see how minuted your brain is?
Re: Strange As Nigerian Man Dumps Wife On Their Way Home After Wedding [video] by Zonefree(m): 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
ahnie:
You're not ready for this, are you?

1 Like

Re: Strange As Nigerian Man Dumps Wife On Their Way Home After Wedding [video] by ahnie: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
Zonefree:

You're not ready for this, are you?
Truth hurt?
We're not fighting,just telling you truth.
Aren't you a Nigerian?
With Nigerian roots!

You got to put an end to insulting Nigerian women.
I never finish you wan fight me...keep your grin steady like broccoli.
God bless you nwoke'm,I come in udo!
Re: Strange As Nigerian Man Dumps Wife On Their Way Home After Wedding [video] by Zonefree(m): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
ahnie:

Truth hurt?
We're not fighting,just telling you truth.
Aren't you a Nigerian?
With Nigerian roots!

You got to put an end to insulting Nigerian women.
I never finish you wan fight me...keep your grin steady like broccoli.
God bless you nwoke'm,I come in udo!
I'm in a good mood now, I'll let this slide.

1 Like

Re: Strange As Nigerian Man Dumps Wife On Their Way Home After Wedding [video] by ahnie: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
Zonefree:

I'm in a good mood now, I'll let this slide.
I m about going out to get grilled fish,would you want me to get one for you?
I know your love chilled Heineken nwoke'm.
Re: Strange As Nigerian Man Dumps Wife On Their Way Home After Wedding [video] by Zonefree(m): 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
ahnie:

I m about going out to get grilled fish,would you want me to get one for you?
I know your love chilled Heineken nwoke'm.
I no want. I'm already on 4:20 with 1759.

1 Like

Re: Strange As Nigerian Man Dumps Wife On Their Way Home After Wedding [video] by ahnie: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
Zonefree:

Just this small chitchat you don dhey puff like adder.
Why you always like to reject food after every fights...chai how I wish my significant half dey do like this,but na that time food go dey sweetam to chop.
Re: Strange As Nigerian Man Dumps Wife On Their Way Home After Wedding [video] by ahnie: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
Zonefree:

17:59 no bad Sha.
Re: Strange As Nigerian Man Dumps Wife On Their Way Home After Wedding [video] by Zonefree(m): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
ahnie:

17:59 no bad Sha.
4:20 no bad as well.

ahnie:

Just this small chitchat you don dhey puff like adder.
Why you always like to reject food after every fights...chai how I wish my significant half dey do like this,but na that time food go dey sweetam to chop.
So, after pissing him off, na food you dey use pacify him?

1 Like

Re: Strange As Nigerian Man Dumps Wife On Their Way Home After Wedding [video] by ahnie: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
Zonefree:

4:20 no bad as well.
Enjoi

(1) (Reply)

Deborah Paul Enenche's Traditional Marriage (video) / Executive Maid Services / We Are Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.