Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs (21787 Views)

Osun Workers Jubilate As Governor Adeleke Begins Payment Of Salary Arrears / Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, / Kogi State Gets N4bn Sept Allocation, Begins Salary Payment Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by adenigga(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
The Osun State Governor, Senator Ademola Adeleke, has commenced the payment of salaries to workers in the state.

This was contained in a statement shared on Adeleke’s verified Twitter account on Monday, signed by his spokesperson, Mallam Olawale Rasheed.

Adeleke also noted that “any Ministry, Department or Agency that fails to submit its salary schedule latest today (Monday) will be sanctioned. Any agency head who obstructs the process of scheduling will face disciplinary procedures.”

“This warning is sequel to report that some agencies are still holding unto their agency’s schedules despite the directive of His Excellency.

“Governor Ademola Adeleke had last week directed immediate conclusion of documentation for payment of salaries. This was a consequence of a report that about 45 agencies are yet to submit their payment schedule.

“Presently, the payment of salaries is ongoing starting with the Ministry of Justice,” the statement added.

Upon assumption of office in November, Adeleke had issued six executive orders.

Adeleke explained why he issued the executive orders in his first week as governor of the state.

Speaking at a thanksgiving service at Eternal Sacred Order of Cherubim and Seraphim, Oke Gada, Ede, on Sunday, Adeleke also recalled the travails he passed through in his path to governorship, citing the conspiracies and the resolute campaign of calumny from within and outside the party.

A statement by his spokesperson, Olawale Rasheed, noted that Adeleke explained that the orders were meant to dismantle illegalities and “clean up the mess” he inherited.

Quoting Adeleke, the statement further read in parts, “We passed through tough days before we reached here. I can’t but constantly praise God, my brother, my sister, my political associates, my friends and the great people of Osun state.

“That massive support accounted for my hitting the ground running a week ago. That was why I issued those executive orders to dismantle all illegalities and clean up the mess I inherited.

“The man I defeated set many traps for my administration but we are removing all the evil structures they put in place.

“I have used the first one week to take charge and set the tone for good governance. From the new week, I will continue the great work. We are shaking up the system ; we are unveiling and commencing implementation of our agenda.

“I thank the people of Osun for their love and show of huge backing. I reassure them that all my actions will continue to be in the best interest of the state.

“All what I have done and will still do are to serve the people, meet their aspirations, and restore good governance in Osun State.”
https://punchng.com/Adeleke-begins-salary-payment-threatens-to-sanction-MDAs

16 Likes

Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by slivertongue: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Oops

That massive support accounted for my hitting the ground running a week ago. That was why I issued those executive orders to dismantle all illegalities and clean up the mess I inherited.

“The man I defeated set many traps for my administration but we are removing all the evil structures they put in place

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by slivertongue: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2022

“I thank the people of Osun for their love and show of huge backing. I reassure them that all my actions will continue to be in the best interest of the state.

“All what I have done and will still do are to serve the people, meet their aspirations, and restore good governance in Osun State.”

34 Likes

Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
Some Urchins won't be Happy that Adeleke is paying salary, they want him to owe so that they can have something to use in accusing him.

This might be initial gragra, but at least those workers will have something in their account for the Festive Period.

Jemex003:

Seems like some vein is missing in your head. Someone that just started not up to a month and he want to own people salary let him try it now so that he can see pepper.

Seems like all the veins are missing in your father's head. If Oyetola was still there, do you think they'd have collected anything

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by KasoTechNG(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
slivertongue:
Oops

That massive support accounted for my hitting the ground running a week ago. That was why I issued those executive orders to dismantle all illegalities and clean up the mess I inherited.

“The man I defeated set many traps for my administration but we are removing all the evil structures they put in place

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by fran6co(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by Ancecoker(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
grin
Collect your money

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by AllTheWayUp: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nice one
Imole de

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by dotil: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Awesome movea

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by Myfuture01(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by Tradepunter2: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by Goodmanamen: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Cruise government grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by Hornome: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Is this not Nigeria politician cheesy grin
Intial gragra

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by dododawa1: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Initial gra gra,we know politicians.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by Dchampion65: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
adenigga:

https://punchng.com/Adeleke-begins-salary-payment-threatens-to-sanction-MDAs

November or December salary?

Should we now call Sunny Are or Tope Alabi because you are doing your primary assignment?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by Rememberdeath: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Make this Man no relax ooo. Oyetola still dey drag the seat with am o. Make them no go remove am.i heard the case is still in court.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by dam2000(m): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nice one
Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by Opintiwa: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubu has drank Osun state dry with his stooge as the former governor.

Stop the leak that's all we ask . And trace the money movement to the criminal

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by Houseofglam7(f): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
cool
Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by oyeb15: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
APC is evil. They circulate wealth among themselves.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by JAWBONE(m): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
Association of Past Criminals boys will be bitter at this development.

They hate anything good when it doesn't come from their failed party.

You will begin to see them zombies recruited at 30k/month castigating any development in Osun State for no just reason

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by Showpatos: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
Please is there anyone in the house who is into football center business ...I av small issue with mine and I need expert in the business to put me tru...thanks
08174020246 whatsap
Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by sukkot: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
see wifey looking at him lovingly

4 Likes

Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by diadem10: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
I hope he's finally known where to sign.. lol. Dancing senator himself..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by yomalex(m): 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Okay
Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by atdscentofwater: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
whatever works, hes done well by paying salary, kudus

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by FrancescoFarino(f): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
Jackson Adeleke himself

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by JAMO84: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
When it comes to my State, I don't play partisan politics. This man sounds like a serious reformer, I hope he can deliver and make Osun state greater.

30 Likes

Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by Britishpea: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Zarzah:
Some Urchins won't be Happy that Adeleke is paying salary, they want him to owe so that they can have something to use in accusing him.

This might be initial gragra, but at least those workers will have something in their account for the Festive Period.

Stop capping like a goat. Everyone wants Nigeria that works. That we don’t align in the same political platform or unite behind the same personalities/candidates vying for offices do not mean that we all don’t want a working Nigeria. We only believe in different people/personalities to give us what we all want. Our wants are collective. So grow out of your box and look further. A great Nigeria is the happiness of everyone.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs by Blue3k(m): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
“any Ministry, Department or Agency that fails to submit its salary schedule latest today (Monday) will be sanctioned. Any agency head who obstructs the process of scheduling will face disciplinary procedures.”

Wow, the gull of the bureaucrats. There's no reason this shouldn't be public information, to begin with. The reason there's so much corruption is that they're allowed to operate in the shadows.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ribadu Stands Down / Nigerians In Niger Cry Out — We Support Niger; We Don't Want Attack On Niger / Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.