Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain (9441 Views)

LP Chieftain To Work Against Party In Edo Over Candidate's Tribe / Breaking: Obi Currently Leading #NigeriansDecide Poll With Over 40% of Votes / BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by Nhemzie17: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Opintiwa:

Leopard good evening

You were too quick to attack. I used that to book space before modifying my comment.
Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by Opintiwa: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nhemzie17:

You were too quick to attack. I used that to book space before modifying my comment.

No Lele
Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by BigBashiru: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
ecolime:
Peter Obi is the reason many people still have hope in this country.

God, please answer the prayers of your children. Do not let the afflictions of APC rise a third time cry

Just because you guys are benefitting from the present mess, you don't care whether the country rots or not. This is sheer wickedness. Black man and selfishness. Chaii

No dear it doesnt work that way; you have to go stand under the sun or rain and cast your vote....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by favor914: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
oyeb15:
They don't mean it. Social media party of Nigeria.
Very funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by Benwallt(m): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
Keep bending where you are suppose to stand. Una go end up Like crayfish.

1 Like

Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by Ezewuzie01: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
The demented Peter Obi knows that he cannot win but this is his way of collecting his pension from IPOB terrorists which former Anambra governor Willie Obiano refused to pay him.

1 Like

Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by ecolime(m): 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
BigBashiru:

No dear it doesnt work that way; you have to go stand under the sun or rain and cast your vote....
Most definitely.

I and millions of Nigerian Youths are casting our votes for Peter Obi under the sun or rain.

It still would not stop us from praying to our God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by duro4chang(m): 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
Setting the records straight...

"When I was born in March 1952, nobody knew I would join politics, talkless of running for President. My records have been consistent and there was no mutilation. I am a Tinubu proper....those without history and track records dwell in lies against me. One of the presidential candidates have been rumoured not to be a Nigerian,... I'm a graduate of Chicago, by the way, I've collected my original Certificate from Chicago, I was trained as an accountant by Deloitte, I reached the pinnacle of my career at ExxonMobil. Who among my opponents have these records? That's why they dwell on cheap propaganda......."
BOLA AHMED TINUBU at Chatham House, London

2 Likes

Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by slivertongue: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
With God it is POSSIBLE
Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by Olaolex: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
atdscentofwater:
let whoever is best win
Yes! Let the best candidate win
Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by BigBashiru: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
ecolime:

Most definitely.

I and millions of Nigerian Youths are casting our votes for Peter Obi under the sun or rain.

It still would not stop us from praying to our God.
the countries that elect the right leaders such as China never pray to any God/god....think about it....remove religion from it....
Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by adams123: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
Obi is only struggling for 3rd place in this race.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by Traplord09: 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
Realist12:
Lol, the only thing Obi will win is Twitter poll or better still propaganda president.
I'm very certain about that .

Tinubu is the president of Nigeria come 2023

Ehhh. It only takes monkey to run around the trees..... ....
Pls what is Tinuubff achievement......
Since he sold is right to fulin Chad..

Yet thife and thugs keep killing people just like APC... Who run around killing people all because of religion Muhammad.

Just look at Goat above me

Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by Sleekfingers: 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
iSense247:
"We Are Bent on Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi," LP Chieftain Dismisses Report of Party Crisis
https://www.legit.ng/politics/1507800-bent-winning-2023-presidential-poll-peter-obi-lp-chieftain-dismisses-report-party-crisis/

States Peter obi will win ( Anambra, Abia, imo , enugu , Ebonyi , Bayelsa , Rivers , Edo, akwa ibom , bayelsa, cross rivers )

Other states he might possibly win or not ( Benue , plateau, Delta , Lagos)

Strategies are in place in Lagos to deal with Obi and his supporters......
Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by shimolv: 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by longayink: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
FRESH AIR TO NIGERIA THROUGH OBIDATTI PRESIDENCY. IT'S ASSURED
Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by Segzy19: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
It is clear that labour party just wants to chop Obi's money.... They are cashing out on his desperation...

In the end him eye go clear

Shame!

1 Like

Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by Sureboyy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
Crisis in Zombidient camp angry angry
Peter Obi cannot win 2023 general election cry

1 Like

Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by Uchedizzy(f): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
Yes offcourse
Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by Okoroawusa: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
Okay
Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by newnigerdelta00: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=iSense247 post=118925135]"We Are Bent on Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi," LP Chieftain Dismisses Report of Party Crisis
https://www.legit.ng/politics/1507800-bent-winning-2023-presidential-poll-peter-obi-lp-chieftain-dismisses-report-party-crisis/[/quote

]

Heart attack loading
Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by harqinhola(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
TALK IS CHEAP !

THINK ABOUT BECOMING SECOND BEFORE IMAGINING THE TOP POSITION .

REMEMBER, YOUR FORMER OGA ( ATIKU ABUKAKAR) IS CONTESTING THAT SECOND POSITION WITH YOU .
Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by guychidile: 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
ObiDient movement and yusfulness is the slogan
Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by crixlight2(m): 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
ecolime:
Peter Obi is the reason many people still have hope in this country.

God, please answer the prayers of your children. Do not let the afflictions of APC rise a third time cry

Just because you guys are benefitting from the present mess, you don't care whether the country rots or not. This is sheer wickedness. Black man and selfishness. Chaii
What about pdp
Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by toprealman: 1:08am On Dec 06, 2022
EKONGKING:
Even if Obi wins or for the matter any one wins, this does not change the underlying problems of the country.
The problems are structural.
You are absolutely correct. We have a lot of resetting to do.
Imagine those blood suckers at the "hallowed chamber" waiting for endless kickbacks, or the ministries that only serve to collect monthly salary without adding any value to the system.
Now look at what we have to contend with as presidential candidates.....smh!
Re: We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain by odun51587: 6:19am On Dec 06, 2022
shishi you wee not win go and verify with inec shishi you wee not win go and verify with inec...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits / Impeachment Panel Sitting Against Court Order - Philip Shaibu / Emeka Esogbue(Igbo) : A Journey To Republic De Benin: And Nigeria Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.