Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:58 AM

I’ve Received Original Certificate From Chicago Varsity – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Received Original Certificate From Chicago Varsity – Tinubu (385 Views)

Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University / Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Received Original Certificate From Chicago Varsity – Tinubu by tinsel: 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
The presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has addressed the controversies surrounding his age, school and record in the private sector.

Fielding questions at Chatham House in London on Monday, the former governor of Lagos State said he was born on March 29, 1952, adding that those who disputed claims that he was from the Tinubu family could request for a DNA test.

On his academic and private sector records, Tinubu announced that he just received his original certificate from Chicago State University just as he stated that Mobile Oil attested to his outstanding record.

He said, “At the time of birth, I was dated March 29, 1952, in the family record. Then, I don’t think I had decided to be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, not even that I would go into politics.

“I’ve had a very good record in life. My record is consistent in the university they questioned. They’ve now confessed that they wasted their money and their time. The record is there, and the transcript is there showing March 1952.

“I’m not claiming another father, I’m Tinubu and Tinubu proper. If they want a DNA, they could as well request for one.

“Equally, it remains the same. Chicago State University where I graduated has attested to that. Now, I can announce that I have received my original replacement degree certificate from them.

“Deloitte trained me as an accountant. Mobile Oil has attested to my outstanding record. I got to the pinnacle of my career in the private sector. Who among them can brag about that?

“Yes, you want to wrestle with the pig, you’ve got to live with the dirt. That’s what I’m doing. I got into politics knowing fully well that it is muddy water. Smog will come, and you will have to live with the dirt and make sure you are upright to finish the job.

Asked to state why he avoided engaging in debates unlike his colleagues in the presidential race, he said, “I see myself as a marketable individual. You want to use me to make money and I’m saying no.”
https://punchng.com/ive-received-original-certificate-from-chicago-varsity-tinubu/

1 Like

Re: I’ve Received Original Certificate From Chicago Varsity – Tinubu by Throwback: 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
Those who doubt Tinubu graduated from Chicago State University and worked at Deloitte, are the same zombies supporting an Olodo 2nd chance GCE.

They are the same ones who believed Buhari had been replaced by a double who is Jubril El Sudani.

Same IPOB rearranged as POBI.

We will never let them infect Nigeria with the IPOBic plague that ravaged the SouthEast.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Received Original Certificate From Chicago Varsity – Tinubu by Brendaniel: 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
Going by Tinubu's biography, Tinubu didn't grow up as a child, he came into this world as an adult, so he doesn't have childhood friends, school names, teachers, community, mosque, primary and secondary school certificate while growing up.

He just appeared in Chicago as an adult studying accounting

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Received Original Certificate From Chicago Varsity – Tinubu by madridguy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
grin grin grin

Jagaban of Africa.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Received Original Certificate From Chicago Varsity – Tinubu by shimolv: 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: I’ve Received Original Certificate From Chicago Varsity – Tinubu by shimolv: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: I’ve Received Original Certificate From Chicago Varsity – Tinubu by usecondom(m): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lego
Re: I’ve Received Original Certificate From Chicago Varsity – Tinubu by esnbrutality: 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
You are a shame...OP

Let me tell you something...every thiefnubuu supporter, both closet and open, have been discovered to be

kriminals
identity theft merchants
fake document manufacturers
document thieves
drug dealers and drug induced junkies!!

Thiefnubuu is an embarrassment to anything "articulate". Anybody supporting thiefnubuu, is a deeply foolish person. FACTS!!
Re: I’ve Received Original Certificate From Chicago Varsity – Tinubu by Antyislam: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
Shameless man, so all this why you have been using the fake one, olodo
Re: I’ve Received Original Certificate From Chicago Varsity – Tinubu by CLATHRIN: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
tinsel:
The presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has addressed the controversies surrounding his age, school and record in the private sector.

Fielding questions at Chatham House in London on Monday, the former governor of Lagos State said he was born on March 29, 1952, adding that those who disputed claims that he was from the Tinubu family could request for a DNA test.

On his academic and private sector records, Tinubu announced that he just received his original certificate from Chicago State University just as he stated that Mobile Oil attested to his outstanding record.

He said, “At the time of birth, I was dated March 29, 1952, in the family record. Then, I don’t think I had decided to be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, not even that I would go into politics.

“I’ve had a very good record in life. My record is consistent in the university they questioned. They’ve now confessed that they wasted their money and their time. The record is there, and the transcript is there showing March 1952.

“I’m not claiming another father, I’m Tinubu and Tinubu proper. If they want a DNA, they could as well request for one.

“Equally, it remains the same. Chicago State University where I graduated has attested to that. Now, I can announce that I have received my original replacement degree certificate from them.

“Deloitte trained me as an accountant. Mobile Oil has attested to my outstanding record. I got to the pinnacle of my career in the private sector. Who among them can brag about that?

“Yes, you want to wrestle with the pig, you’ve got to live with the dirt. That’s what I’m doing. I got into politics knowing fully well that it is muddy water. Smog will come, and you will have to live with the dirt and make sure you are upright to finish the job.

Asked to state why he avoided engaging in debates unlike his colleagues in the presidential race, he said, “I see myself as a marketable individual. You want to use me to make money and I’m saying no.”
https://punchng.com/ive-received-original-certificate-from-chicago-varsity-tinubu/

Even ivy league schools can be bribed over there. You can deceive people who are uninformed but not me. People talk about this as if buying a certificate from that school is impossible. It's not a closed case when you present anything to us.

This is an example of a famous person who bribed a school to admit her daughter. She was jailed when the bubble burst. Taaa! Una dey deceive who?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/dec/28/lori-loughlin-college-bribery-scheme-prison-release
Re: I’ve Received Original Certificate From Chicago Varsity – Tinubu by Hotice085: 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
What of your original classmates in primary and secondary schools or the certificates

(1) (Reply)

CNN: Two Young Men Flogged And Beaten On Orders Of Gov Ganduje / HELLO LAFIA!! Today Is For Atiku Abubakar . / Muslim Groups Declares Bola Tinubu As One Who Will Take Nigeria To Greater Heigh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.