Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

As Reno Omokri Dumps Atiku To Campaign For Tinubu As Claimed By A Twitter User - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Reno Omokri Dumps Atiku To Campaign For Tinubu As Claimed By A Twitter User (228 Views)

Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari / Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt / #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Reno Omokri Dumps Atiku To Campaign For Tinubu As Claimed By A Twitter User by Malcolmxprince: 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
A Twitter User said;

While on quest to secure funds to train his growing children and those from his baby mama,Reno Mockery has dumped Atiku Abubakar for Bulabaaa Bola Amoda Escobat Tinubu �������� Unifier in the poteux

Video below
https://twitter.com/Bloglord1/status/1599772931290058752?s=20&t=-uQfP2xV8AFgd8Jz682OdQ
Re: As Reno Omokri Dumps Atiku To Campaign For Tinubu As Claimed By A Twitter User by duro4chang(m): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Setting the records straight...

"When I was born in March 1952, nobody knew I would join politics, talkless of running for President. My records have been consistent and there was no mutilation. I am a Tinubu proper....those without history and track records dwell in lies against me. One of the presidential candidates have been rumoured not to be a Nigerian,... I'm a graduate of Chicago, by the way, I've collected my original Certificate from Chicago, I was trained as an accountant by Deloitte, I reached the pinnacle of my career at ExxonMobil. Who among my opponents have these records? That's why they dwell on cheap propaganda......."
BOLA AHMED TINUBU at Chatham House, London
Re: As Reno Omokri Dumps Atiku To Campaign For Tinubu As Claimed By A Twitter User by PandoraObi: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
duro4chang:
Setting the records straight...

"When I was born in March 1952, nobody knew I would join politics, talkless of running for President. My records have been consistent and there was no mutilation. I am a Tinubu proper....those without history and track records dwell in lies against me. One of the presidential candidates have been rumoured not to be a Nigerian,... I'm a graduate of Chicago, by the way, I've collected my original Certificate from Chicago, I was trained as an accountant by Deloitte, I reached the pinnacle of my career at ExxonMobil. Who among my opponents have these records? That's why they dwell on cheap propaganda......."
BOLA AHMED TINUBU at Chatham House, London
God bless jagaban Mazi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: As Reno Omokri Dumps Atiku To Campaign For Tinubu As Claimed By A Twitter User by duro4chang(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
PandoraObi:
God bless jagaban Mazi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu
May God bless you and I

1 Like

Re: As Reno Omokri Dumps Atiku To Campaign For Tinubu As Claimed By A Twitter User by Adblg0610: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Malcolmxprince:

A Twitter User said;
While on quest to secure funds to train his growing children and those from his baby mama,Reno Mockery has dumped Atiku Abubakar for Bulabaaa Bola Amoda Escobat Tinubu �������� Unifier in the poteux
Video below
https://twitter.com/Bloglord1/status/1599772931290058752?s=20&t=-uQfP2xV8AFgd8Jz682OdQ
Reno Omokri originally belongs to the Goodluck Johnathan group and since the group has joined forces with Tinubu’s presidential aspiration, Reno is left with little or no choice
Re: As Reno Omokri Dumps Atiku To Campaign For Tinubu As Claimed By A Twitter User by IdiotOjukwu(f): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

*democracy: Group Commends Nigerian Army's Apolitical Posture, Urged To Sustain / Politics / Tinubu In Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.