Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,601 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

$0-$2K MRR In 6 Months Writing About Software - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / $0-$2K MRR In 6 Months Writing About Software (190 Views)

This Is What A Recruiter Told Me About Software Developers From Nigeria / What You Should Know About Software Development. / How To Land A Programming Job In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$0-$2K MRR In 6 Months Writing About Software by saint01909: 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
[size=30pt]MY STORY[/size]

After six months of implementing and utilizing our software, I have seen a decrease in my monthly recurring revenue (MRR) of $0-$2K.

While this may be disheartening, it is important to note that the decrease in MRR does not necessarily reflect the overall effectiveness or value of our software. There are many factors that could have contributed to this decrease, such as changes in the market, shifts in customer needs and preferences, or changes in the competitive landscape.

Additionally, it is important to keep in mind that MRR is only one metric for measuring success. Other metrics, such as customer satisfaction, retention rates, and overall revenue, may still be strong and indicate the continued value of our software.

Moving forward, it will be crucial for us to closely monitor and analyze our MRR and other key metrics in order to identify any trends or changes that may be impacting our revenue. We will also need to continually assess and adjust our strategy and offerings in order to meet the evolving needs of our customers and maintain a strong and sustainable business.

(1) (Reply)

Import Route Data Drawn On Google Map Into A Googlesheet. / Why Drupal Is The Perfect Choice For Online Stores And E-commerce Websites? / Game Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.