Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Moment Tinubu Re-directed Questions He Was Asked In Chatham House London, To Som - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Tinubu Re-directed Questions He Was Asked In Chatham House London, To Som (233 Views)

"President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri / Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) / Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu Re-directed Questions He Was Asked In Chatham House London, To Som by rwanda1: 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moment Tinubu Re-directed Questions He Was Asked in Chatham House London, to Some of His Aides

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx1K58xrvJA
Re: Moment Tinubu Re-directed Questions He Was Asked In Chatham House London, To Som by duro4chang(m): 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Setting the records straight...

"When I was born in March 1952, nobody knew I would join politics, talkless of running for President. My records have been consistent and there was no mutilation. I am a Tinubu proper....those without history and track records dwell in lies against me. One of the presidential candidates have been rumoured not to be a Nigerian,... I'm a graduate of Chicago, by the way, I've collected my original Certificate from Chicago, I was trained as an accountant by Deloitte, I reached the pinnacle of my career at ExxonMobil. Who among my opponents have these records? That's why they dwell on cheap propaganda......."
BOLA AHMED TINUBU at Chatham House, London
Re: Moment Tinubu Re-directed Questions He Was Asked In Chatham House London, To Som by kelvine(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
Please can we get a link to the full video

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Apc Names Daniel As Deputy Grand Patron Of Campaign Council / Tinubu/shettima Notable Quotes / How Nigeria Can Become A First World Country In 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.