Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

What Kind Of God Encourages Wife Battering? Allah! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Kind Of God Encourages Wife Battering? Allah! (366 Views)

EVERY HUMAN'S SPIRIT EAT FOOD WHAT KIND DOES YOURS EAT? / Islamic Cleric Buhari Omo Musa Encourages Youths To Engage In Fraud / Myth : The Hyper Grace Gospel Encourages Sin - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of God Encourages Wife Battering? Allah! by advocatejare(m): 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Allah that Muslims claim to be merciful commanded muslim men to deprive their wives of sex and to beat their wives.

"Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."
-Quran 4:34

Muhammad the best interpreter of the Quran also encouraged wife beating

"Narrated Umar ibn al-Khattab: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A man will not be asked as to why he beat his wife.
-Sunan Abu Dawud 11:2142

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of God Encourages Wife Battering? Allah! by Thortp(m): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
Is this true?
Re: What Kind Of God Encourages Wife Battering? Allah! by advocatejare(m): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
Thortp:
Is this true?
grin

You also find it difficult to believe?

It’s true and I’ve attached the references in the Quran and the Hadith, you can check them out to confirm!
Re: What Kind Of God Encourages Wife Battering? Allah! by Thortp(m): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wow
advocatejare:

grin

You also find it difficult to believe?

It’s true and I’ve attached the references in the Quran and the Hadith, you can check them out to confirm!
Re: What Kind Of God Encourages Wife Battering? Allah! by Mhurfhy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
I have always known that Muslim serve a different god and not the living God that I know.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of God Encourages Wife Battering? Allah! by advocatejare(m): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
Thortp:
Wow
There are many things to be surprised about in Islam

Imagine a god giving directives for men to beat their wives but Muslims will want to tell you another thing that is why I showed the reference in the Quran that they hold as the ultimate word of Allah and another reference from the hadith which they believe to be the saying and the deeds of Muhammad

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of God Encourages Wife Battering? Allah! by advocatejare(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mhurfhy:
I have always known that Muslim serve a different god and not the living God that I know.
Of course.

The loving God didn’t command wife battering, he commanded love

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of God Encourages Wife Battering? Allah! by HisSplendor: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
advocatejare:

Of course.

The loving God didn’t command wife battering, he commanded love

The only god that can give such command is Satan.

The true God who instituted marriage cannot say such.

The Bible explicitly commanded men to love their wives as themselves.

I saw a most repulsive dehumanizing assault on a woman in 2017. The woman was in her 40s, and was asked to kneel down in the streets while she was being severely flogged by her husband's dad. It happened in Ilorin, Kwara state. From the old man's appearance, you'll know he was an Alfa.

That religion called Islam is certainly of the devil.
Re: What Kind Of God Encourages Wife Battering? Allah! by advocatejare(m): 10:10am On Dec 06, 2022
HisSplendor:

The only god that can give such command is Satan.

The true God who instituted marriage cannot say such.

The Bible explicitly commanded men to love their wives as themselves.
Of course, Allah is Baal, a demonic god that see women as object of abuse and mistreatment!

I saw a most repulsive dehumanizing assault on a woman in 2017. The woman was in her 40s, and was asked to kneel down in the streets while she was being severely flogged by her husband's dad. It happened in Ilorin, Kwara state. From the old man's appearance, you'll know he was an Alfa.
What do you expect? A bad tree can’t produce good fruits.

That was the same way Muhamad treated his wives, he impoverished them, they didn’t even have clothes to change when they were menstruating, there was a time he denied them sex for one month just because they told him that sleeping with his wife’s slave girl on his wife’s matrimonial bed was wrong.

The same man that denied his wives sex for a whole month told his followers that if a woman should deny her husband sex for one night angels will curse her all through the night!

That religion called Islam is certainly of the devil.
Gbam!
Re: What Kind Of God Encourages Wife Battering? Allah! by HisSplendor: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2022
advocatejare:

Of course, Allah is Baal, a demonic god that see women as object of abuse and mistreatment!

What do you expect? A bad tree can’t produce good fruits.

That was the same way Muhamad treated his wives, he impoverished them, they didn’t even have clothes to change when they were menstruating, there was a time he denied them sex for one month just because they told him that sleeping with his wife’s slave girl on his wife’s matrimonial bed was wrong.

The same man that denied his wives sex for a whole month told his followers that if a woman should deny her husband sex for one night angels will curse her all through the night!

Gbam!

Chaii!

How can any sane person call such a character a prophet? It beats my imagination.
Re: What Kind Of God Encourages Wife Battering? Allah! by advocatejare(m): 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
HisSplendor:

Chaii!

How can any sane person call such a character a prophet? It beats my imagination.
It beats mine too but I think the problem is many of them don’t read their books, the ones that do just cherry pick the few good things he did and hide the countless bad ones he did and tell the others that don’t read and those ones then continue to spread the lies that he was a good man!

For the few that know who he truly was and still try to sell him good to the whole world, those ones are demons too because they want to confuse the whole world to accept a demonic man as a prophet of God!
Re: What Kind Of God Encourages Wife Battering? Allah! by HisSplendor: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
advocatejare:

It beats mine too but I think the problem is many of them don’t read their books, the ones that do just cherry pick the few good things he did and hide the countless bad ones he did and tell the others that don’t read and those ones then continue to spread the lies that he was a good man!

For the few that know who he truly was and still try to sell him good to the whole world, those ones are demons too because they want to confuse the whole world to accept a demonic man as a prophet of God!

Hmm!

To what profit? Mere religious allegiance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of God Encourages Wife Battering? Allah! by advocatejare(m): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
HisSplendor:

Hmm!

To what profit? Mere religious allegiance?
Yes religious allegiance, you know theirs is a cult and they run it as one

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The King's Circle || Episode 3 || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi / The Most Dangerous Man On Earth Is The Man That Is Born Again. / Rccg 50 Days Fasting And Prayer Day 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.