Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Let's Begin To Prepare For Tinubu's Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Begin To Prepare For Tinubu's Presidency (638 Views)

2023: Tinubu Presidency Will Help Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode / 2023: Low Turnout As Yoruba Summit Pushes For Tinubu Presidency / Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Begin To Prepare For Tinubu's Presidency by OsunOriginal: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
With the outing of Tinubu at Chatham house today, there is no doubt Tinubu is not only competent to lead the country, but he is also prepared for the job. He responded brilliantly to questions bothering on his age, certificate, name, etc, and why he hasn't been attending interviews at TV stations, etc.

Allowing some members of his team to respond to some of the questions was game-changing. It was like saying, the presidency is not just about me... see also the quality of people in my team.

Tinubu has put to rest all the rumors about even his mental capacity. He is the man Nigeria needs - a leader of men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjkBScI8JKo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's Begin To Prepare For Tinubu's Presidency by IdiotOjukwu(f): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Let's Begin To Prepare For Tinubu's Presidency by Flora2Sweet: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
Shame no dey catch you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Begin To Prepare For Tinubu's Presidency by Nightwolf1: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
It takes only a mad man to prepare for Thîefnubu's presidency.

After his foolish outing @ Chatham house, I'm looking for Thîefnubu to blast him double wotowoto

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's Begin To Prepare For Tinubu's Presidency by ElSudani: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubu is not their mate. The level of discuss there is a departure from the usual rubbish questions we often hear from the Nigerian journalists.
I think Nigeria journalists are more interested in ratings than actually getting to the bottom of anything.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Begin To Prepare For Tinubu's Presidency by Zionmdde: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
Quality of people like Ben Ayade
Quality of speech like someone writing things on paper and passing to him

After the devil himself you get tinubu supporters
Wicked things

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Begin To Prepare For Tinubu's Presidency by Pwettylinda(f): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
We can't vote a man with mental disorders

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Let's Begin To Prepare For Tinubu's Presidency by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
OsunOriginal:
With the outing of Tinubu at Chatham house today, there is no doubt Tinubu is not only competent to lead the country, but he is also prepared for the job. He responded brilliantly to questions bothering on his age, certificate, name, etc, and why he hasn't been attending interviews at TV stations, etc.

Allowing some members of his team to respond to some of the questions was game-changing. It was like saying, the presidency is not just about me... see also the quality of people in my team.

Tinubu has put to rest all the rumors about even his mental capacity. He is the man Nigeria needs - a leader of men.

lol grin evening weed

2 Likes

Re: Let's Begin To Prepare For Tinubu's Presidency by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
Op u gat no shame. If tinubu is the best that the yoruba as a race could offer.. Hmm. I wil reserve my comment for a later date.

1 Like

Re: Let's Begin To Prepare For Tinubu's Presidency by cicero(m): 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
You people are hopelessly shameless.

5 Likes

Re: Let's Begin To Prepare For Tinubu's Presidency by SocialJustice: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
Presidency of Iragbiji?
Re: Let's Begin To Prepare For Tinubu's Presidency by Hoelujohn: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
OsunOriginal:

The same Oyetola treatment awaits you at the poll. This time, it will be bloody show

2 Likes

Re: Let's Begin To Prepare For Tinubu's Presidency by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
With yoruba Muslim votes?
Re: Let's Begin To Prepare For Tinubu's Presidency by OsunOriginal: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nightwolf1:
It takes only a mad man to prepare for Thîefnubu's presidency.

After his foolish outing @ Chatham house, I'm looking for Thîefnubu to blast him double wotowoto

Serious pain... please get a painkiller before going to bed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Begin To Prepare For Tinubu's Presidency by Dapson73(m): 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Pwettylinda:
We can't vote a man with mental disorders

Where is your father who is mentally upright?

Meanwhile your candidate takes advise from madman. This is a known fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Begin To Prepare For Tinubu's Presidency by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
With yoruba Muslim votes?
with 5%
Re: Let's Begin To Prepare For Tinubu's Presidency by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
cicero:
You people are hopelessly shameless.
Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo (2022)
Re: Let's Begin To Prepare For Tinubu's Presidency by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

Where is your father who is mentally upright?

Meanwhile your candidate takes advise from madman. This is a known fact.
don't mind the idiots whose kinsmen are hawking gala and ice cream in lagos traffic
Re: Let's Begin To Prepare For Tinubu's Presidency by ganisucks(f): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
OsunOriginal:

I read you, I laff. Because of Chatham house of chains, you now think it's smooth sailing from here. Your razzmatazz townhall doesn't add one point to the scheme of things. As far as the cabal is concerned, it's operation PO 2023 or nothing.
Re: Let's Begin To Prepare For Tinubu's Presidency by Ttalk: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
Collinsaik:
Op u gat no shame. If tinubu is the best that the yoruba as a race could offer.. Hmm. I wil reserve my comment for a later date.

Since Ojukwu is not the best according to Igbo logic who voted someone else when the warlord contested, then who is the best candidate you and your lkes will vote for?
Re: Let's Begin To Prepare For Tinubu's Presidency by Nightwolf1: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Serious pain... please get a painkiller before going to bed

(1) (Reply)

Why Are The Igbos Avoiding This Thread On Nairaland?? / Tinubu Saying Nigeria Students Will Spent 8 Years Studying 4 Years Course(video) / 50K Cash For Any Obidafti With Video Evidence Of Attack In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.