Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,959 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

How Do I Start Okrika Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Start Okrika Business? (271 Views)

How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start Okrika Business? by Faithzion(f): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
I started Okrika Business when I was at the university. One day in my first year, I went to buy some tops in the market and I really got them for a very good price per one. They weren’t first grade but they were really neat. I went back to my hostel to try them out really well and my roommates suddenly liked the tops. I remember there was another girl in the room that day who wasn’t my roommate but she showed more interest in the clothes. When they asked me the price, I jokingly told them the actual price times five! They immediately agreed to pay me for the tops if I agree to sell them. I sold them immediately except for one. One of them quickly told me that if I have such good clothes for sale, I shouldn’t hesitate to let her know as she can’t go through the stress of selecting from bulk of clothes one after another before making a choice. From that moment, I realized that if I really take the business seriously, it will be profitable and i didn't look back.

I had to return to this business when I lost my white collar job years later. I thought within me that the business would give me the financial freedom I needed at that time. But things changed. I wasn’t in the same location I had previously done this business. I was in a totally new environment and almost had to learn the business from scratch. The process gave me lots of positive experience to put anyone through, who is ready to go into the business. I learnt a lot from this experience.

You can see my complete resource materials

Re: How Do I Start Okrika Business? by STARGREEN(m): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
Learn more
Re: How Do I Start Okrika Business? by Pickmycall: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
You never Sabi you wan put others.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Start Okrika Business? by Faithzion(f): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
what do you mean and what do you think you just said?
Pickmycall:
You never Sabi you wan put others.
Re: How Do I Start Okrika Business? by nizelgirl(f): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
Op. Your title says how do I start okrika business? but the beginning of your sentence is saying I started. I no understand

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Buy Tali Wood, Eku, Okan To My Yard In Shagamu, Ogun State / Chatgpt: Affiliate Marketing For Beginners 2023 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.