Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Why They Want Elon Musk Dead - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why They Want Elon Musk Dead (270 Views)

Russia Responds To Elon Musk, Challenge Calling Him.... / The Afghan People Are So Pathetic That They Want The World To Stay Away From War / Trump Brutal Truth At U.n Left Everyone Speechless (why They Want Him Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why They Want Elon Musk Dead by LocalStandard1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Elon Musk isn't the only one claiming they're after his life. I've watched Andrew Tate say he's being threatened, there was even an attempt on his life which left an injury on his hand. When I heard about the death of Kevin Samuels I knew it wasn't ordinary. It is for the same reasons they want you to see Kanye West as out of his mind and shouldn't be taken seriously.

What do all these guys have in common?

It is hard to explain in one post, what is even harder is explaining it to this reader about current world events. But I made a post about the war on a world scale that's currently happening.

Dig deeper and you will see all these men have the same ideology, very outspoken with millions of ardent followers. But they are just a tip of the entire people fighting these war right in the heart of the Western world. And they're are growing fast.

But Elon Musk has taken it to a whole new level. Unlike Trump, he is far more wealthy. He bought Twitter and is lifting the bans on many deviants and nonconformists.

He's actively exposing the powers that be. But it shows us that the US would rather an old vegetable in the Presidential Villa, White House, than someone better who is not chosen by the secret powers, and doesn't dance to their tune.

Well, killing Musk is a very very bad idea cos the guy's popularity is sky rocketing. He's become a voice to the masses, though a very rich one. He still manages to identify with them. Twitter has added millions of new members since his take over, even I will soon register.

Killing him will start something in America and maybe even in the entire West that may have not been seen in a looong time. Definitely not now that the Western populace are literally angry, dissatisfied and very suspicious of their leaders.

Let's keep watching. That's what we do over here in Africa isn't it? We watch as things unfold.
Re: Why They Want Elon Musk Dead by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Elon Musk isn't the only one claiming they're after his life. I've watched Andrew Tate say he's being threatened, there was even an attempt on his life which left an injury on his hand. When I heard about the death of Kevin Samuels I knew it wasn't ordinary. It is for the same reasons they want you to see Kanye West as out of his mind and shouldn't be taken seriously.

It is hard to explain in one post, what is even harder is explaining it to this reader about current world events. But I made a post about the war on a world scale that's currently happening.

Dig deeper and you will see all these men have the same ideology, very outspoken with millions of ardent followers. But they are just a tip of the entire people fighting these war right in the heart of the Western world. And they're are growing fast.

But Elon Musk has taken it to a whole new level. Unlike Trump, he is far more wealthy. He bought Twitter and is lifting the bans on many deviants and nonconformists.

He's actively exposing the powers that be. But it shows us that the US would rather an old vegetable in the Presidential Villa, White House, than someone better who is not chosen by the secret powers, and doesn't dance to their tune.

Well, killing Musk is a very very bad idea cos the guy's popularity is sky rocketing. He's become a voice to the masses, though a very rich one. He still manages to identify with them. Twitter has added millions of new members since his take over, even I will soon register.

Killing him will start something in America and maybe even in the entire West that may have not been seen in a looong time. Definitely not now that the Western populace are literally angry, dissatisfied and very suspicious of their leaders.

Let's keep watching. That's what we do over here in Africa isn't it? We watch as things unfold.
Satanism followers is real the deep state is real Democrat are mostly in this group... Biden is been told what to do and say.

1 Like

Re: Why They Want Elon Musk Dead by Obrigardo: 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
LocalStandard1:

You are soaked in delusions of grandeur.
Re: Why They Want Elon Musk Dead by Valkrie: 6:36am On Dec 06, 2022
Obrigardo:

You are soaked in delusions of grandeur.

Exactly until stones start falling on your head...!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking New: Nicola Sturgeon To Resign As Scotland's First Minister / . / Senegal’s Government Suspends Internet Following Arrest Of Opposition Leader.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.