Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ (19491 Views)

Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. / Abure Violates Court Order, Resumes At LP Secretariat Amid Tight Security / Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by TheChameleon: 10:24am On Dec 06, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by tiswell(m): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2022
presidential election, 2023 is settled!

Peter Obi is a Goal!
Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by jaxxy(m): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2022
Winning team
Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by obedience4(m): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
Since ambassadors didn't want to visit him, the demented Peter Obi had to pay any oyinbo he could find to come for photo shoot.

A fool spotted

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by jaxxy(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2022
BATified2023:
he’s not Igbo

Only igbos cry

the only thing they have against him is he is Igbo. undecided

bigots

Enemies of democracy will all fail by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by obyno82: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
Since ambassadors didn't want to visit him, the demented Peter Obi had to pay any oyinbo he could find to come for photo shoot.

You don't have sense walahi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by obyno82: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehe , these are the people that matter

You don't have sense at all

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by TheChameleon: 10:27am On Dec 06, 2022
Willy7:
They are quickly realising their mistakes of taking Tinubu serious before Chatham happened. They are now visiting and forging alliance with serious and prepared Candidates. They are not looking for a delegation President that will shift blames tomorrow. Tinubu should heed to PDP advice and just collapse his campaign. He is not fit for the job. Even Buhari is a genius compared to Tinubu. Chatham event has really exposed him as empty and someone that rides on the back of men to stand while claiming to be the champion. Tinubu uses people. He never had any idea or intellectual property of his own. He buys and pays people and claim to be the king. The likes of Osibanjo, Aragbesola, Fashola, Ambode, etc can relate. Nigeria can't survive a Tinubu Presidency. It will be likened to an Abacha Presidency in democratic form. Mindless looting, Political assassinations, and gagging of the press. Nigerians don't need such again. We have to grow. Obi is the man to start the process.

Why are you so envious of a man that will ALWAYS be greater than you? cheesy

See a grown man shedding hot tears like a widow.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is next President of Nigeria. Your tears for the next 8 years wouldn't change anything.

E pain am.

Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by obyno82: 10:27am On Dec 06, 2022
BATified2023:
he’s not Igbo

Only igbos cry

Guy your cup go soon full. Your picture on nairaland in chains is coming, i have tracked your IP already
Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by Latakia(f): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2022
Eeyah when will international brewery officials visit Naanu the copycat of Ribadu 2011 presidential manifesto grin

Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2022
God bless our incoming president Ishia Allah peter obi
Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by obyno82: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2022
Latakia:
Eeyah when will international brewery officials visit Naanu the copycat of Ribadu 2011 presidential manifesto grin

How is it copy cat. Do you know how many versions of poster Peter Obi has? Oga try and have small sense naaa
Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by Latakia(f): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2022
obyno82:

How is it copy cat. Do you know how many versions of poster Peter Obi has? Oga try and have small sense naaa
Eeyah when will international brewery officials visit Naanu the copycat of Ribadu 2011 presidential manifesto.

Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by obyno82: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2022
TheChameleon:

Why are you so envious of a man that will ALWAYS be greater than you? cheesy

See a grown man shedding hot tears like a widow.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is next President of Nigeria. Your tears for the next 8 years wouldn't change anything.

E pain am.

Boy go and study for Junior WAEC. Adults are chatting here.
Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by Rapuru14: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

O ga o. The way you guys use words like this in bold makes me cringe.

It is settled that HE Obi will lose but please do not behave like the cyberbullies and ipob terrorists he recruited their services to back him with their vile unpatriotic politics of lies, hate and bigotry , do not use vile words for him.

grin grin grin

This one is regaining his senses small small.

Before January ending, you'll be alright.
Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by obyno82: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

O ga o. The way you guys use words like this in bold makes me cringe.

It is settled that HE Obi will lose but please do not behave like the cyberbullies and ipob terrorists he recruited their services to back him with their vile unpatriotic politics of lies, hate and bigotry , do not use vile words for him.

Dude calm down and get used to a Peter Obi presidency. There's nothing you can do about it. This Chatham house misadventure is what has buried Tinubu politically.
Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by obyno82: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2022
Latakia:
Eeyah when will international brewery officials visit Naanu the copycat of Ribadu 2011 presidential manifesto.

You are not smart at all.
Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by BATified2023: 10:32am On Dec 06, 2022
obyno82:

Guy you cup go soon full. Your picture on nairaland in chains is coming, i have tracked your IP already
guy

No need to update me

Just do your worst now
Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by PointZerom: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

See your security advicer.

Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by obyno82: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2022
BATified2023:
guy

No need to update me

Just do your worst now

Oga calm down just continue. It will soon be on nairaland.
Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by Tozocalamity: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2022
Peter obi no be their mate. God bless the incoming president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by MarketDispatch: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

Grow up...
Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by mauchiz: 10:35am On Dec 06, 2022
Willy7:
They are quickly realising their mistakes of taking Tinubu serious before Chatham happened. They are now visiting and forging alliance with serious and prepared Candidates. They are not looking for a delegation President that will shift blames tomorrow. Tinubu should heed to PDP advice and just collapse his campaign. He is not fit for the job. Even Buhari is a genius compared to Tinubu. Chatham event has really exposed him as empty and someone that rides on the back of men to stand while claiming to be the champion. Tinubu uses people. He never had any idea or intellectual property of his own. He buys and pays people and claim to be the king. The likes of Osibanjo, Aragbesola, Fashola, Ambode, etc can relate. Nigeria can't survive a Tinubu Presidency. It will be likened to an Abacha Presidency in democratic form. Mindless looting, Political assassinations, and gagging of the press. Nigerians don't need such again. We have to grow. Obi is the man to start the process.
You mean his brain is empty,Tinubu should go for deliverance,he should allow competent and healthy people contest for election.
Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by TheChameleon: 10:35am On Dec 06, 2022
obyno82:

Boy go and study for Junior WAEC. Adults are chatting here.

I am panting & sweating on ya Ma for now. Let me cum first. grin

Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by Latakia(f): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2022
obyno82:

You are not smart at all.
Eeyah when will international brewery officials visit Naanu the copycat of Ribadu 2011 presidential manifesto

Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by Jemex003: 10:36am On Dec 06, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by Moh247: 10:36am On Dec 06, 2022
All this coco yam group and fake oyinbo people sef

Chattam house don vex dem
Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by olisaEze(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2022
That Nigeria is important in the global scheme of things is apparent even to the blind. I know every question put to Obi will be answered clearly and unambiguously. Not like some who need "a team" to answer questions regarding their own age! grin Asweardan, that Chatham house debacle na skit makers end of year party. A town hall is not a hula-ba... baba bleu.... blablabla sheep! grin
Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by obyno82: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2022
TheChameleon:

I am panting & sweating on ya Ma for now. Let me cum first. grin

My Ma is late. I think you need deliverance now. You see why i said you should not indulge in Adult forums like Nairaland. not because Data is cheap you decide to ruin your life. Use internet and get vital materials for your life.
Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by Ogunleti01: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
I just don't know how so many of you managed to pass out from school
Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by sonature1: 10:43am On Dec 06, 2022
As far as 2023 is concerned, the worst of Peter Obi is better than the best of Tinubu!
Re: Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 06, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
frustrated uneducated agbado urchin... cry blood.... if you like become a nuisance on election day, u'll be roasted alive in public like a common criminal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu / Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours / Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.