Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos (47761 Views)

Policeman, Olalere Michael, Kills Lover & Himself After Row In Kwara / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) / Bricklayer Kills Lover For Rituals In Ogun State(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos by AbujaCitiBlog: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
Islie:
…Just as jealous hubby sets man ablaze after mistaking him to be wife’s lover

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/lady-kills-lover-for-refusal-to-marry-her/
Men are such hegoats! The said lady stabbed her former husband to death and nothing was done about it because of the hegoatness of men. Always confused by pussy. The same idiot Moses started dating someone that murdered her former husband because of pussy, but today he is now a recipient of want happened to the other husband. If you are a man that loses his senses the moment women are mentioned, the same thing will befall you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos by guobe: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
This story sounds fake.at 24 you have killed your husband and now killed your boyfriend.na film you watch.anyway what do I know.
Re: Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos by meobizy(f): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
…and this is why the single life is best.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos by Bimpe29: 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
What an horrifying occurrence!

Setting a boyfriend ablaze for his refusal to marry her and setting Sunday ablaze on Sunday having mistaken him for his alleged wife's concubine.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos by Gobekli: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
Thortp:
Let's not deviate from my initial comment.
It's between Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and MC Oluomo.
If you ain't seen anything odd in that, then I quit and you win.
I respect individual opinion anyway.
"What and where we are today is as a result of some decisions taken sometimes ago".

I'm sticking to your initial comment you're the one not keeping up with me.

Speaking of Oluomo, dude is prolly way richer than you (with a million more high-value connects). And he'd never stick you with a knife, assuming you're a lady messing up his game, he would have someone else do it the same as the top one-percent you want us all to emulate/be like

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos by Karlifate: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
Gloriagee:
At 24, no other focus than to marry. Instead of developing herself to be more acceptable for marriage, she first tried lies and then murder. Make she kuku marry im corpse. Tueh

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos by BHG1: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
Indonesia's Parliament Bans S3x Outside Marriage https://www.bhginfodesks.com/2022/12/indonesias-parliament-bans-s3x-outside.html #Trending #news
aidameoryou:

Thanks brother
Re: Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos by Thortp(m): 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
Suit yourself ooo. I'm tired abeg
Gobekli:

I'm sticking to your initial comment you're the one not keeping up with me.

Speaking of Oluomo, dude is prolly way richer than you (with a million more high-value connects). And he'd never stick you with a knife, assuming you're a lady messing up his game, he would have someone else do it the same as the top one-percent you want us all to emulate/be like
Re: Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos by Mayeldah(m): 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
So the man ran away with the woman he suspected was cheating on him? The story no clear
Re: Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos by Gobekli: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
Thortp:
Suit yourself ooo. I'm tired abeg

Truth is bitter bro.

And most times quite difficult to comprehend
Re: Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos by Thortp(m): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
You are very correct 100%
Gobekli:

Truth is bitter bro.

And most times quite difficult to comprehend
Re: Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos by Klogo: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
Endtime lovers. God abeg o
Re: Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos by FONST(f): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
Serial killer
Re: Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos by maasoap(m): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
ValCon888:
His only crime was coming across this woman.
Local man virtually did nothing and got burned alive for it

Two men actually got burnt and killed at different locations because of women.
Re: Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos by maasoap(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
Thortp:
There is a lifestyle you live before you attract such women now.
You can't expect Ngozi Okonjo Iweala to attract MC Oluomo.

Modified:
Some people are arguing with this fact and quoting me wrongly. It's fine as it is your opinion.
Go ahead and marry a potential killer spouse now. We will also read your story here on Nairaland.

Oluomo is actually a refined man. I guess you based your assumption on the fact that he became popular through motor park activities.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos by AlphaTaikun: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2022
Islie:
…Just as jealous hubby sets man ablaze after mistaking him to be wife’s lover

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/lady-kills-lover-for-refusal-to-marry-her/
These two criminal events are horrid. So, lighting up people like
Cuban cigars is the new way to settle scores now without effective resolution of conflict? Huh?!
Re: Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
dominique:

Highly ridiculous! So they released her because she got injured from the murder she premeditated? This is first degree murder, she should never have been released under any circumstances. Our justice system never ceases to baffle me

Why can't these reporters different between fateful and faithful?

These are the same fools that'll shoot innocent civilians, and still bundle the injured fellows to their dingy police stations.
Re: Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos by Tundex911: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
Just imagine 24, 26

Whereas their parent no get involved intercourse when they are in their age bracket

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. / How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady / 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.