Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) (14938 Views)

Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) / Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by sofeo(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2022
Alright.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by Pio44: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
drink this
cheat tinbu
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by Mcairliejam: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2022
Mhweeew I don tir to de hear boy bubu
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2022
So? What's the big deal about that?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by Tk4all(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2022
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by Olaolex: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

U are nothing but a confused wailer from the east
Where did this one come from? Oh I see...! You just take an urchin appointment. The change they payed you dey do you gra-gra. Don't worry, you will soon rest. Your senior urchins have rested. It is just a matter of time.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by sirwhyteB(m): 10:06am On Dec 06, 2022
Yes oo
The worst president of Nigeria have returned!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by muykem: 10:14am On Dec 06, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
I swear before God and Man I don forget say buhari na still our president like seriously
You have shifted your hatred to the incoming president Bola Ahmed Tiunbu just like other IPOB members.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by Confirm4real(m): 10:15am On Dec 06, 2022
shocked

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by Scarletjr(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2022
The kind reliefs wey buhari get now nothing pass that one
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by adecz: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2022
Buhari flies above all the problems
in Nigeria... Him no wan know. He is
not interested❗️❗️

He doesn't want to come and go and
kill himsef for problem wey no dey finish.

Nigerians are on their own

Such irresponsibility ☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by winner37(m): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2022
Wait !! am some how confused, how many buhari do we have in this country ? Is it possible for someone to be flying on chopper and aeroplane at the same time ? ...
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by michoim(m): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
The Moment Peter Obituary Stopped Wearing Black Clothes His Senses Will Come Back.
Lol. What a revelation!
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by Exmilitant(m): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2022
Wetin him find go Sokoto, no be there dem mutiny am before?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by BlackMan6969(m): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2022
This man still dey exist?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by Amaggedon: 10:35am On Dec 06, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
The Moment Peter Obituary Stopped Wearing Black Clothes His Senses Will Come Back.
All these senseless pigs on this forum self.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2022
Afokesco:
Lesson from Bola Tinubu's Chatham house outing:
In my next job interview, I'll go with my friends and family. When asked a question, I'll pass on them to answer. After all, no be only me go chop the salary.

Lol you are on point after all its teamship theory. If we go gather loot its proper we gather answer the interview questions
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by occfx: 11:10am On Dec 06, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
I swear before God and Man I don forget say buhari na still our president like seriously

Yea, the presence of a president is missing for long. Nobody feels his presence or absence. Somehow, we may start feeling his presence from next year when the cabals starts disengaging from him and engaging with a potential president.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2022
Olaolex:
Where did this one come from? Oh I see...! You just take an urchin appointment. The change they payed you dey do you gra-gra. Don't worry, you will soon rest. Your senior urchins have rested. It is just a matter of time.

Keep fooling and deceiving yourself at the same time. APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2022
occfx:

Yea, the presence of a president is missing for long. Nobody feels his presence or absence. Somehow, we may start feeling his presence from next year when the cabals starts disengaging from him and engaging with a potential president.

Confused element
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by WinMagnate: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2022
rainmoredays:
Tk4all. I haven't seen your email o. . I will credit you anytime I come across it
Baba, I sent you mail. Please, reply.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by Veezy4u(m): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2022
Opogadee:
Tinubu is a PLACEHOLDER for Gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this, the better.

Most of the people pushing escoBAT do not know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force, and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be sworn-in as President and more Kabiru Sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president.

Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy in Jesus Name.

A sick country does not need a sick president.
on point!!!..... It is the former governor of Borno Vs Atiku vs obi vs kwankwaso vs sowore vs others. Any body shouting emi lokan is wasting his/her time, they would use the kind of scenario of how Goodluck came. This time around for the wrong reasons, boko haram came, grew and developed under his regime, they now have a place to call HOME, in every ramifications, sentiments aside those things had helped in destroying peace. For me personally they don't have anything to offer. A typical Hausa man is a very good person if they put religion aside (Fact). Fear them, underrate at ur peril, they know their onion, they know how to play politics. Atiku's time has passed, he was to be president 2019. Nigeria needs a reboot. We need progressive change. The bottom line is that it is in our courts. Whoever Nigerians vote shows if they truly want growth and development.
Me if by mistake blu bloo wins in less than 18months/ max 2yrs I don japa by hook or by crook. We pray inec gives us free n fair elections . We deserve better as a nation

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by Olaolex: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Keep fooling and deceiving yourself at the same time. APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN
Not suprised. It came as expected from a foolish urchin. They think and spew rubbish as their demented unirating machine master (DUMM). Don't worry you will cry river come February.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by knowhowk: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
Afokesco:
Lesson from Bola Tinubu's Chatham house outing:
In my next job interview, I'll go with my friends and family. When asked a question, I'll pass on them to answer. After all, no be only me go chop the salary.
grin Oga U are Funny o
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by akindele254: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
AjalaAjala...
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Welcome back Mr.president..
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by Olaolex: 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
Why are people avoiding the thread like plague?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by toprealman: 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
At least unlike some, his sense will “come back”
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by asanausana91: 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

U are nothing but a confused wailer from the east
don't mind those those fools, they have spoilt the image of this country, they hoist Biafra flag in the east and now they want to rule the same country they are calling zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Opogadee:
Tinubu is a PLACEHOLDER for Gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this, the better.

Most of the people pushing escoBAT do not know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force, and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be sworn-in as President and more Kabiru Sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president.

Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy in Jesus Name.

A sick country does not need a sick president.
we're comfortable with that
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Sokoto (Photos) by Mampolo: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
The man has failed us in everything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria / Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant / PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.