Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,110 members, 7,849,463 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Finally, Tinubu Opens Up About Age Controversy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Tinubu Opens Up About Age Controversy (177 Views)

Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions / Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate / Did Bola Tinubu Age Controversy Just Got Solved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Tinubu Opens Up About Age Controversy by Azeemokoya: 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has addressed the controversies concerning his age, school and work history.

Tinubu provided these answers while speaking at Chatham House in London, UK on Monday.

The former governor of Lagos State noted that he was born on March 29, 1952.

He bragged that those who disputed claims that he’s from the Tinubu family should request for a DNA test.

On his academic and work records, Tinubu claimed he has received his original certificate from Chicago State University.

He also said Mobil Oil has attested to his outstanding record.

Tinubu said: “At the time of birth, I was dated March 29, 1952. Then, I don’t think I’d decided to be President of Nigeria, not even that I would go into politics.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/finally-tinubu-opens-up-about-age-controversy/

(1) (Reply)

Like Tinubu, Jide Sanwuolu Is A Repository Of Fraud / Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Inaugurates 800-member Campaign Council / HELP. Transfer Of Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.