Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,724 members, 7,865,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Osun Governor, Adeleke And House Of Assembly Deepen Partnership(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governor, Adeleke And House Of Assembly Deepen Partnership(pics) (35453 Views)

Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) / Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel / Davido Rejoices With His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke And Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governor, Adeleke And House Of Assembly Deepen Partnership(pics) by Munzy14(m): 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Police man with service pistol inside the house, isn't that a security breach? lipsrsealed
Re: Osun Governor, Adeleke And House Of Assembly Deepen Partnership(pics) by Menclothing: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
Anyone promoting pdp at federal is not good oooo
Re: Osun Governor, Adeleke And House Of Assembly Deepen Partnership(pics) by cedricksly: 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

All this mouth making hahahaaa

Justice Alhaji Ariwoola is waiting for you at the appex court, we also know he is sympathetic to the G5

You fruadulent PDP must explain to Nigerians how you rigged and over voted in 700+ poling unit

IF Adeleke no fit provide evidence, himself no go last like him Brother Serubawon wey no pass 1 year as governor
you've been quoting everybody opposing your opinion, I'm not from Osun, but it is obvious you are really doing the job you were paid to do by your pay masters.. Continue, you are doing it well..
Re: Osun Governor, Adeleke And House Of Assembly Deepen Partnership(pics) by Moh247: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
cedricksly:
you've been quoting everybody opposing your opinion, I'm not from Osun, but it is obvious you are really doing the job you were paid to do by your pay masters.. Continue, you are doing it well..

What exactly is wrong if I make a comment?!

People replied my comment and I replied back, from front page till now I didn't pick anyone to qoute or accuse or insult that they are being payed

It's politics and I don't see why falsely accusing anyone of being pay makes any sense

Or should I stop replying people just to satisfy you
Re: Osun Governor, Adeleke And House Of Assembly Deepen Partnership(pics) by cedricksly: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

He is free to use anything on his podium. If he dare violates any more laws he is gone

So pe Otilo
lol he is gone like you think he is just anybody The chief security officer of the state... In the next 24 months you watch out as PDP would gradually take over the house of assembly as a result of election and decamp, or his own right hand man/puppet become speaker regardless of party... It is obvious you are talking as those newspapers analyst and haven't gone close to real politics before... Stop believing everything you see on media, na content when go capture attention them dey find...
Re: Osun Governor, Adeleke And House Of Assembly Deepen Partnership(pics) by cedricksly: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

People replied my comment and I replied back, from front page till now I didn't pick anyone to qoute or accuse or insult that they are being payed

It's politics and I don't see why falsely accusing anyone of being pay makes any sense

oooooh have gone through your signature and I can see vividly why nothing the man do can ever interest you or sound good to you.. Even if that man build house for rleveryvidy for your community if you are from Osun, he will still not do well to your expectations..
Re: Osun Governor, Adeleke And House Of Assembly Deepen Partnership(pics) by Moh247: 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
cedricksly:
oooooh have gone through your signature and I can see vividly why nothing the man do can ever interest you or sound good to you.. Even if that man build house for rleveryvidy for your community if you are from Osun, he will still not do well to your expectations..

And what exactly is your issue with my politics and views

I don't care about yours, ordinarily you shouldn't care about mine, except my comment are frustrating or tormenting you.

Political discuss isn't a personal affiars and if you feel everyone commenting gets paid then that's your personal views
Re: Osun Governor, Adeleke And House Of Assembly Deepen Partnership(pics) by cedricksly: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

I don't care about yours, ordinarily you shouldn't care about mine, except my comment are frustrating or tormenting you.

Political discuss isn't a personal affiars and if you feel everyone commenting gets paid then that's your personal views
lol stop playing, lol... I careless about your political view whatsoever, I had to check bcoz you were taking Adeleke/Osun State too personal...... I honestly sincerely do not care about you or your political views, it is called freedom of expression & freedom of association for obvious reasons...
Re: Osun Governor, Adeleke And House Of Assembly Deepen Partnership(pics) by zoedew: 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
EVER BEING HUGGED BY A BEAR! ITS WARM WHEN THE EMBRACE IS FIRST HAD. IT SHOULD TURNS SMOTHERING THEN THE SQUEEZE SET IN LEADING TO INTERNAL FLOODING UNTIL THE FELLOW FLOPS WHEN THE BEAR DROPS HIM! ADELEKESURE LOOKS LIKE A BEAR!!
Re: Osun Governor, Adeleke And House Of Assembly Deepen Partnership(pics) by Wande22(m): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
press9jatv:
kikiki go and reverse it now. APC members and propaganda’s are Siamese twins. Oyetola ti lule pii Lekan siii niiii. This is the emblem and seal of Osun State government under Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke. Imole de Okunkun Parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. Tinubu is next that will be thunderously receive defeat in the presidential election.

Observe it with the one Oyetola uses

Re: Osun Governor, Adeleke And House Of Assembly Deepen Partnership(pics) by 1941one: 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Osun Governor, Adeleke And House Of Assembly Deepen Partnership(pics) by 1941on: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Osun Governor, Adeleke And House Of Assembly Deepen Partnership(pics) by press9jatv: 8:31am On Dec 07, 2022
Wande22:

Observe it with the one Oyetola uses
it’s totally different now. Change of seal of Governor has changed under Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke’s government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB / Adebayo Shittu Wears ''Buhari/Osinbajo 2019'' Campaign Cap To FEC Meeting / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.