Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

The Moment A Boy Was Caught Red-handed Entering Their Neighbor’s House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Moment A Boy Was Caught Red-handed Entering Their Neighbor’s House (1252 Views)

Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) / Mother And Son Arrested For Killing Their Neighbor In Ogun (Photo) / 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment A Boy Was Caught Red-handed Entering Their Neighbor’s House by Glance(m): 5:51am On Dec 06, 2022
The moment a boy was caught red-handed entering their neighbor’s house - with a spare key - to steal as usual in Ketu, Lagos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95MylgbPaPk https://www.instagram.com/p/Clwg63KLEUt/?igshid=MzVlODdmYjc=
Re: The Moment A Boy Was Caught Red-handed Entering Their Neighbor’s House by ephraimlongkat(m): 6:06am On Dec 06, 2022
Damn, too bad and a teen for that matter.
Re: The Moment A Boy Was Caught Red-handed Entering Their Neighbor’s House by Nostring: 7:24am On Dec 06, 2022
Lol Isaac o grin
Re: The Moment A Boy Was Caught Red-handed Entering Their Neighbor’s House by Quelme: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2022
Okoro is that you!
Re: The Moment A Boy Was Caught Red-handed Entering Their Neighbor’s House by Eyinju112(f): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2022
Na small small children Dey commit these days
Re: The Moment A Boy Was Caught Red-handed Entering Their Neighbor’s House by badboyTee(m): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
This boy made me remember back I'm the days when me and my bro would climb ceiling to play then mistakenly we broke our neighbor ceiling and landed in his room we were like ninjas then the man wasn't around

We tried it again the second day with no intention of stealing just to play around as kids didn't know the man was expecting us the moment he heard our voice on the ceiling he just shouted out names we pick race go jump down inside our parlor clean our body come pretend like we no know anything this man knock our door tire we no open........

The night when our mum was back we saw hell the man said he kept 30k (around then consider 30k a big deal) in his room that we broke in from the ceiling to steal it and he his going to call the. Landlord and police and we must fix his ceiling Omo we chop beating that night no be small some beating dey wet be say your teeth and body go dey shake Jesus funny thing was that this evil man collect the money but as man DON turn big boy I jam the man for bank na him sef ask if I know him I just dash am 2k as I withdraw and laughed it all off in my mind
Re: The Moment A Boy Was Caught Red-handed Entering Their Neighbor’s House by Franzinni: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
That boy future nah cult member... His mind is deep that woman is lucky devil no sing for him head if not,

He for just kuku kill her carry her phone join who go suspect am?

The right thing for her was to let him go and then use the evidence against him nit follow him around like she does to her husband.

Men that boy destiny done skata anywhere he goes he will have the mark of Cain!

(1) (Reply)

Market Where Human Parts Are Sold In London ‘viewer Discretion Is Advised’ / Graphic Photo Of A Local Electrician Electrocuted / Anybody With EFCC Number, I Want To Report This Crime (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.