Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

I'll Talk About How Dogara And Babachir Visited Me And What We Agreed On– Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Talk About How Dogara And Babachir Visited Me And What We Agreed On– Wike (1274 Views)

7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike / Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) / Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Talk About How Dogara And Babachir Visited Me And What We Agreed On– Wike by Naturenex: 6:29am On Dec 06, 2022
At The Right Time, I Will Talk About How Dogara And Babachir Visited Me And What We Agreed On – Wike
https://naturenex.net/?p=55589

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Talk About How Dogara And Babachir Visited Me And What We Agreed On– Wike by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:30am On Dec 06, 2022
Lol
Re: I'll Talk About How Dogara And Babachir Visited Me And What We Agreed On– Wike by Moh247: 6:30am On Dec 06, 2022
grin

Wike really wasted money on PDP

Won gbe ni trabaye!!

1 Like

Re: I'll Talk About How Dogara And Babachir Visited Me And What We Agreed On– Wike by duro4chang(m): 6:33am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
We go dey watch them dey laff
Re: I'll Talk About How Dogara And Babachir Visited Me And What We Agreed On– Wike by Moh247: 6:34am On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
We go dey watch them dey laff

LoL.. abi,
their show of shame dey interesting
Re: I'll Talk About How Dogara And Babachir Visited Me And What We Agreed On– Wike by Honjoshy4u: 6:36am On Dec 06, 2022
Wike the frustrated man.
Anytime he remembers he will soon be called ex-governor, his frustration increases.
He wants to fight everyone same time?
Such a foolish move.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Talk About How Dogara And Babachir Visited Me And What We Agreed On– Wike by doggedfighter(f): 6:37am On Dec 06, 2022
This must be very hurting for Wike.

1 Like

Re: I'll Talk About How Dogara And Babachir Visited Me And What We Agreed On– Wike by melonsgroup: 6:38am On Dec 06, 2022
Animal kingdom....
That's how our politicans are behaving
Re: I'll Talk About How Dogara And Babachir Visited Me And What We Agreed On– Wike by ladipo007: 6:41am On Dec 06, 2022
Everybody betray you,are you the only human being on earth?wike pls move on life is full of betrayals,even Jesus Christ was betrayed,so there is nothing special again.
Re: I'll Talk About How Dogara And Babachir Visited Me And What We Agreed On– Wike by 1940f: 6:55am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Won gbe ni trabaye!!

is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: I'll Talk About How Dogara And Babachir Visited Me And What We Agreed On– Wike by 1940f: 6:55am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

LoL.. abi,
their show of shame dey interesting

Re: I'll Talk About How Dogara And Babachir Visited Me And What We Agreed On– Wike by rolams(m): 8:10am On Dec 06, 2022
Something dey pepper Wike wey him no fit talk.
Re: I'll Talk About How Dogara And Babachir Visited Me And What We Agreed On– Wike by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2022
rolams:
Something dey pepper Wike wey him no fit talk.
If Aboki carry a whole area master Aboki, it will pain badly
Na d Koko be dat
Re: I'll Talk About How Dogara And Babachir Visited Me And What We Agreed On– Wike by waledeji(m): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2022
1940f:
Stale
Re: I'll Talk About How Dogara And Babachir Visited Me And What We Agreed On– Wike by waledeji(m): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2022
1940f:

Stale
Re: I'll Talk About How Dogara And Babachir Visited Me And What We Agreed On– Wike by rolams(m): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

If Aboki carry a whole area master Aboki, it will pain badly
Na d Koko be dat

You got a point.
Re: I'll Talk About How Dogara And Babachir Visited Me And What We Agreed On– Wike by Afamed: 9:00am On Dec 06, 2022
Babachar as a Sect to Federal Govt did not deliver his Local Govt to Apc, He has no single electoral values aside his vote, wife and children
Re: I'll Talk About How Dogara And Babachir Visited Me And What We Agreed On– Wike by ictplotter(m): 9:24am On Dec 06, 2022
They don still collect chief wike Donaltus money again. Wike na mugu he thinks money is everything, when you leave power you will know your true friends.
Re: I'll Talk About How Dogara And Babachir Visited Me And What We Agreed On– Wike by 4ward4: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Won gbe ni trabaye!!

Politics,is money. Atiku have wasted more, obi was only lucky because the people are tired of the two major parties

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At Inec Obio/akpor Pvc Collection Centre, Port Harcourt / Keyamo Is Currently Wailing On Arise TV / Happening Now! Thugs Attack Ejigbo INEC Collation Centre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.