Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind (854 Views)

Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House / HON AKINREMI JAGABAN, A First Termer Like A Tenth Termer / Oyetola Is A Creative Thinker And Prudent Financial Management - Ismail Omipidan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by newsc: 8:37am On Dec 06, 2022
The 21st century is characterised by the unprecedented speed and scope of changes, creating a new external environment, where the issues of governance and public service are managed by great thinkers and creative minds. Unapologetically, Jagaban isn’t an ORATOR. He is a thinker and creative mind, always ahead of his peers. Such is the wisdom that made Lagos a city of excellence, prosperous, politically stable and solvent. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT), in his...

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/chatham-house-jagaban-a-wise-thinker-and-creative-mind/

follow us on Facebook for more
https://web.facebook.com/tncng

Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/ThenewsC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by Parachoko: 8:37am On Dec 06, 2022
H
Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by Naira20: 8:38am On Dec 06, 2022
Lol
The thing OBIdients did to BATstards is amazing.

Imagine Op saying Tinubu isn't an Orator.
Abeg I no fit laff

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by Thortp(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2022
Bulaba
I no wan laff abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by christejames(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2022
A wise thinker to urchins

2 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by dat9jaguy(m): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2022
Naira20:
Lol
The thing OBIdients did to BATstards is amazing.

Imagine Op saying Tinubu isn't an Orator.
Abeg I no fit laff

Ffk is a better orator than Peter Obi but can Fani-Kayode match Peter Obi in managerial capacity?
No be by mouth na wetin dey your head na him matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by Hoelujohn: 8:57am On Dec 06, 2022
newsc:
The 21st century is characterised by the unprecedented speed and scope of changes, creating a new external environment, where the issues of governance and public service are managed by great thinkers and creative minds. Unapologetically, Jagaban isn’t an ORATOR. He is a thinker and creative mind, always ahead of his peers. Such is the wisdom that made Lagos a city of excellence, prosperous, politically stable and solvent. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT), in his...

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/chatham-house-jagaban-a-wise-thinker-and-creative-mind/

Let them know ooo. People that didn't pay for roasted corn

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by Donjazet2: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2022
Useless propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by Naira20: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2022
You didn't get the point.
Tinubu has always been an orator.But he's sick and old now.

The Op in an attempt to explain away Tinubu's present incoherence said he is not an orator.

Forgetting that you oratory is a product of good thinking. A fools words don't blend.

That said,

FFK is deliberately twisting facts not that he doesn't know how to think.He has chosen to be a crook.
dat9jaguy:

Fkk is a better orator than Peter Obi but can Fani-Kayode match Peter Obi in managerial capacity?
No be by mouth na wetin dey your head na him matter.
Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by dat9jaguy(m): 9:16am On Dec 06, 2022
Naira20:
You didn't get the point.
Tinubu has always been an orator.But he's sick and old now.

The Op in an attempt to explain away Tinubu's present incoherence said he is not an orator.

Forgetting that you oratory is a product of good thinking. A fools words don't blend.

That said,

FFK is deliberately twisting facts not that he doesn't know how to think.He has chosen to be a crook.

Wow, an Obidient answered me without insults. I'm impressed

1 Share

Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by Naira20: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2022
OBIdients don't insult people but deal decisively with stupidity.

dat9jaguy:

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by dat9jaguy(m): 9:27am On Dec 06, 2022
Naira20:
OBIdients don't insult people but deal decisively with stupidity.

Well not the ones I've had the misfortune of engaging with. They seem to have inferiority complex that is why they think anybody not for them is automatically against them. Well na Una wahala be that by March 2023 they will resume their Nigeria is a zoo mantra.

Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by Naira20: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2022
Sorry for your misfortune.
However, you are guilty of what you accuse others of.
You think every OBIdient is Igbo and a supporter of IPOB.
That's one of the stupidity that OBIdients address.

I have observed most debates online dispassionately and I can tell you OBIdients are the most intelligent ones.

That's the reason it's been so difficult for paid media consultants to sway the public with propagandas.
This is about 7months now and counting.

dat9jaguy:

Well not the ones I've had the misfortune of engaging with. They seem to have inferiority complex that is why they think anybody not for them is automatically against them. Well na Una wahala be that by March 2023 they will resume their Nigeria is a zoo mantra.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by alanto: 9:39am On Dec 06, 2022
dat9jaguy:

You missed where he called OP a fool and where he called ffk a crook... You didn't look well he even maintained that Asiwaju wey senior him papa is incoherent... You think you have found a well thinking IPOB/UGM that doesn't insult, I tell you, you play too much grin
Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by dat9jaguy(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2022
alanto:

You missed where he called OP a fool and where he called ffk a crook... You didn't look well he even maintained that Asiwaju wey senior him papa is incoherent... You think you have found a well thinking IPOB/UGM that doesn't insult, I tell you, you play too much grin

I kuku see those things you mentioned but I was just surprised he did not target me personally.

1 Share

Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by alanto: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2022
Naira20:

I have observed most debates online dispassionately and I can tell you OBIdients are the most intelligent ones.

That's the reason it's been so difficult for paid media consultants to sway the public with propagandas.

Oya you and me let's debate now as an intellectual that you are, name 5 legacies of peter Obi... If you dogde my question favor go dogde you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by alanto: 9:44am On Dec 06, 2022
dat9jaguy:

I kuku see those things you mentioned but I was just surprised he did not target me personally.
E try for that one... He didn't entirely act like dugbolugi but sha, he has posted and Obidient like comment you might want to check that one out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by dat9jaguy(m): 9:48am On Dec 06, 2022
Naira20:

It's not my fault that ipob are seen as the face of Peter Obi's campaign. IPOB guys hijacked your campaign. When this thing started we cautioned you guys but you guys lost the initiative to ipob. Now your campaign is what it is.

1 Share

Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by danelson007(m): 9:48am On Dec 06, 2022
But when he was in public promising that APC will give students loan, you were praising him.

Shamelessly go and collect 30k n buy half bag of rice �
Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by ManirBK: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2022
Team work wins a match not individual play
Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by julaion: 9:51am On Dec 06, 2022
newsc:

I repeat, you can't be a Tinubu supporter and not sound or look stupid.

A man who said PVC has expired and urge everyone to go renew his/her PVC.

Please what concerns climate change with church rat and poisoned holy communion?

A man who claims he's the owner and founder of Lagos State.

Please which party does Tinubu belong to? Because we're confused. Is it PDAPC?

A man who regularly visit hospital in London to recharge is life span.

A man who promised the people of Bayelsa that high price is here to stay.

A man who can't speak coherently. Please what's the meaning of "Baba blue Blu Blu bulaba"

A man who direct Presidential questions to his delegates.

Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by Naira20: 9:53am On Dec 06, 2022
The internet is awash with his legacies.
But i am not so much into what others say a person is but what I personally observe and I'm convinced the person is.

For example, I'm not bothered about Tinubu's old age and ill health but his person. Anybody can fall sick and there are good old men who are truthful and can be trusted.Tinubu lies about everything.

The humility of Peter Obi is everything for me.Tinubu on the other hand is arrogant.
alanto:

Oya you and me let's debate now as an intellectual that you are, name 5 legacies of peter Obi... If you dogde my question favor go dogde you.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by Naira20: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2022
No one is saying that but it'd would be your fault to join in the "song of fools".
Wise people don't reechoe the position of fools.

dat9jaguy:

It's not my fault that ipob are seen as the face of Peter Obi's campaign. IPOB guys hijacked your campaign. When this thing started we cautioned you guys but you guys lost the initiative to ipob. Now your campaign is what it is.
Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by dat9jaguy(m): 10:10am On Dec 06, 2022
Naira20:
No one is saying that but it'd would be your fault to join in the song of fools.
Wise people don't reechoe the position of fools.

But you just said no one is saying that and at the same time you are telling me not to re-echo the position of fools, meaning you have heard it but refuse to believe. I brought this out because I know you know what I am saying is the truth. I would like to advice that you(personally) keep your campaign for Peter Obi clean, devoid of insults to other candidates and their supporters, so as to show people that though ipob has hijacked the movement, there are still good people there.

1 Share

Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by Naira20: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2022
Guy read wetin you dey type na.

So if you heard some people say what's untrue, you should accept it or join in saying it?

Of course, I refuse to believe lies.

As per insults, let me reiterate OBIdients don't insult people but deal decisively with stupidity.
After all, there's no gentle way of scrubbing a septic tank.

dat9jaguy:

But you just said no one is saying that and at the same time you are telling me not to re-echo the position of fools, meaning you have heard it but refuse to believe. I brought this out because I know you know what I am saying is the truth. I would like to advice that you(personally) keep your campaign for Peter Obi clean, devoid of insults to other candidates and their supporters, so as to show people that though ipob has hijacked the movement, there are still good people there.
Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by dat9jaguy(m): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2022
Naira20:
Guy read wetin you dey type na.

So if you heard some people say what's untrue, you should accept it or join in saying it?

Of course, I refuse to believe lies.

As per insults, let me reiterate OBIdients don't insult people but deal decisively with stupidity.
After all, there's no gentle way of scrubbing a septic tank.

I have given an advice, it is left for you to take it or leave it. Have a good day and may the man that Nigeria deserves win the election.

Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by Nightwolf1: 10:22am On Dec 06, 2022
newsc:

You can't support Thîefnubu and APC and not sound like a castrated idiot with an IQ of a pangolin grin

Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by Naira20: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2022
Lol.
I thought you challenged me to a debate?
Anyways I knew Tinubu is naturally a bad product to market.

That said,
A wise man decides what is a piece of advice. Not every word is an advice and not everyone is entitled to advice us.

dat9jaguy:

I have given an advice, it is left for you to take it or leave it. Have a good day and may the man that Nigeria deserves win the election.
Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by alanto: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2022
Naira20:
The internet is awash with his legacies.
But i am not so much into what others say a person is but what I personally observe and I'm convinced the person is.

For example, I'm not bothered about Tinubu's old age and ill health but his person. Anybody can fall sick and there are good old men who are truthful and can be trusted.Tinubu lies about everything.

The humility of Peter Obi is everything for me.Tinubu on the other hand is arrogant.
Guy mention 5 legacies of peter obi or Ogun kii you, don't dodge the question... How's he better than my candidate... My candidate is Tinubu, Tinubu built, FTZ, he built eko atlantic, introduced BRT, LAMATA, RRS, LAWMA, Railroads, I can keep going but at least you have 5.
oya mention 3 of Obi legacies.. if you dodge am, Ogun kii you

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by dat9jaguy(m): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2022
Naira20:
Lol.
I thought you challenged me to a debate?
Anyways I knew Tinubu is naturally a bad product to market.

That said,
A wise man decides what is a piece of advice. Not every word is an advice and not everyone is entitled to advice us.

It seems you are going back to default mode. Scroll up and check who challenged you to a debate. I get una time I just thought I had seen a reasonable obidense.

I don't have a candidate I'm supporting in this election but I know who I will never vote for in 2023 (my precious 1 vote).

Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by Naira20: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2022
Lol.
The truth is, you don't know your mates.Always assuming..

I know there'd be nothing I can do to redeem a BATstard
dat9jaguy:

It seems you are going back to default mode. Scroll up and check who challenged you to a debate. I get una time I just thought I had seen a reasonable obidense.

I don't have a candidate I'm supporting in this election but I know who I will never vote for in 2023 (my precious 1 vote).
Re: Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind by Naira20: 10:41am On Dec 06, 2022
Who is this eranko?
So you no fit buy data from the money Tinubu gave you?
If you are blind confess so that we'll know how to help you.
alanto:

Guy mention 5 legacies of peter obi or Ogun kii you, don't dodge the question... How's he better than my candidate... My candidate is Tinubu, Tinubu built, FTZ, he built eko atlantic, introduced BRT, LAMATA, RRS, LAWMA, Railroads, I can keep going but at least you have 5.
oya mention 3 of Obi legacies.. if you dodge am, Ogun kii you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Millions Of $ Dollars Stashed In Warehouse Discovered To Be 100% Ruined. A Lady / How Much Does It Cost To Hire A Stadium In Nigeria / Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Mobbed By Peter Obi Supporters In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.