Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

‘submit Your CV, We Are Hiring’ – New York City Looking For Rat Killing Expert - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘submit Your CV, We Are Hiring’ – New York City Looking For Rat Killing Expert (134 Views)

Rat Strays Into NDLEA Exhibition Room, Gets High Then Gyrates / The Big Bush Rat Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘submit Your CV, We Are Hiring’ – New York City Looking For Rat Killing Expert by XMalcolmprinz: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2022
New York City appears to be less of a rat race and more of a rat sanctuary these days
According to the amusing listing seen by NewYork post pplicants will need a bachelor’s degree and a “general aura of badassery”
New York City is looking for a top-tier exterminator to assist in ridding the city of its 18 million rats.

According to a job posting for a rodent exterminator, New York City appears to be less of a rat race and more of a rat sanctuary these days.

In 2014, it was estimated that there were two rats for every human in New York, implying that the vermin population today stands at almost 18 million.

Applicants will need a bachelor’s degree and a “general aura of badassery”, according to the amusing listing seen by NewYork post.

A “virulent vehemence for vermin” and the “drive, determination, and killer instinct needed to fight the real enemy – New York City’s relentless rat population” are also desirable qualities that anybody interested in the vacancy should possess.

The ad continued: “Cunning, voracious, and prolific, New York City’s rats are legendary for their survival skills, but they don’t run this city – we do.” At last month’s bill signing, Mayor Eric Adams delivered a purposeful message when he said: “I’ve made it clear I hate rats, and we’re gonna kill some rats. We’re putting a dent in our rodent problem.”

The Sanitation Department also sells $48 t-shirts bearing the slogan:

“The rats don’t run this city. We do.” The move is to generate funds, according to Washington posts. Here is a link to apply for the job.

https://twitter.com/Bloglord1/status/1600027244885327872?s=20&t=ORuC96Sx2nmWmKsOaWTSQw

(1) (Reply)

Solar Company In Faridabad – #1 Evaska Energy / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!. / How To View Old Stories On Instagram 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.