Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Funding of Political Campaigns Responsible For Present Hardships - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funding of Political Campaigns Responsible For Present Hardships (189 Views)

Courts Responsible For Present Sufferings, Hardships, Underdevelopment — NLC / FG Discontinues Funding Of Professional Bodies, Councils / Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funding of Political Campaigns Responsible For Present Hardships by constancefriday(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2022
Re: Nigerians in extreme hardship few months to 2023 elections.

#News "If I can specifically point out the political party/parties responsible for the present hardships Nigerians are facing, I'll makes sure no Nigerian votes for them"
- says Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani.

Fuel price hike, hardships, inflation etc are all caused by "Politicians" and their political campaigns.
What kind of funding for politics will put Nigerians in hardships and pains like this? If they do this before they get into power, will they do any better when they get into power?

Dear Nigerians, please vote with your eyes open come 2023.

Remain Blessed!

1 Share

Re: Funding of Political Campaigns Responsible For Present Hardships by constancefriday(m): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
constancefriday:

#News "If I can specifically point out the political party/parties responsible for the present hardships Nigerians are facing, I'll makes sure no Nigerian votes for them"

Fuel price hike, hardships, inflation etc are all caused by "Politicians" and their political campaigns.
What kind of funding for politics will put Nigerians in hardships and pains like this? If they do this before they get into power, will they do any better when they get into power?

Remain Blessed!
Re: Funding of Political Campaigns Responsible For Present Hardships by mercycarl: 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
constancefriday:

Remain Blessed!

Naija things, naija wahala

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi To Re-focus The Military On External Threats And Border Protection / Tinubu Is A Shameless Presidential Candidate And Is A Disgrace To Nigerians / To Few Yoruba Muslims Still Hanging On The Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.