Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

MUMU POST - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / MUMU POST (537 Views)

Real Odds Available (mumu) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUMU POST by sukkot: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2022
and if this does not happen then my worldcup watching ends today. all i got left is Switzerland. my boys embolo and akanji better do me right. oh actually if switerland fails me i will just watch one more match and that is the destruction of england by france so as to reduce the global noise pollution level . but i stronglyyyyyyyyyyyy believe switzerland would destroy portugal. time for the ewure CR7 to pack his bags and head back to lisbon to eat grass like the ewure he is
Re: MUMU POST by Patosky4U: 9:08am On Dec 06, 2022
Una don come with yeye talk again, na so some people say Senegal go chop England raw, we all know the end of it undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: MUMU POST by sukkot: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2022
Patosky4U:
Una don come with yeye talk again, na so some people say Senegal go chop England raw, we all know the of it undecided undecided undecided undecided
grin grin grin grin bro lol

1 Like

Re: MUMU POST by nicestguy1: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2022
Our match stats continue to get great recognitions based on progressive 85% accuracy.

Subscribe and watch our FIFA 23-simulated matches to help perfect your pre-match predictions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDmnFlJM2vo
Re: MUMU POST by Zonefree(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2022
Patosky4U:
Una don come with yeye talk again, na so some people say Senegal go chop England raw, we all know the of it undecided undecided undecided undecided
Funny enough, na this same OP created a thread how Senegal go take chop England raw grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MUMU POST by nicestguy1: 9:44am On Dec 06, 2022
Zonefree:

Funny enough, na this same OP created a thread how Senegal go take chop England raw grin cheesy

Watch our FIFA 23-simulated matches to know who goes most likely chop who raw - 85% accuracy is beta than beer parlor guess work grin

Our match stats continue to get great recognitions based on progressive 85% accuracy.

Subscribe and watch our FIFA 23-simulated matches to help perfect your pre-match predictions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDmnFlJM2vo
Re: MUMU POST by Holla911(m): 9:31am On Feb 21, 2023
sukkot:
and if this does not happen then my worldcup watching ends today. all i got left is Switzerland. my boys embolo and akanji better do me right. oh actually if switerland fails me i will just watch one more match and that is the destruction of england by france so as to reduce the global noise pollution level . but i stronglyyyyyyyyyyyy believe switzerland would destroy portugal. time for the ewure CR7 to pack his bags and head back to lisbon to eat grass like the ewure he is

Greetings to you my friend.
God is love and love is God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MUMU POST by sukkot: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
Holla911:

Greetings to you my friend.
I see you are trying to enlighten people about the danger obi brings. Unfortunately, alot of the youth have been dosed with the media opium and sad to say that there doom is sealed.
Obi brings destruction and death. He worship a god of death facade in religion.
You can do your best but they won't yield to your warning.
Watch how they will protest and destroy infrastructures after the election result comes out.
Sad to say we will loose alot of our youths to this menace of obi yet Nigeria will stand because true God has much interest in this land.
The church will crumble because power has left it.
The mosque will cry because power has left.
Power is hiding in the minds of human. Only after it has devoide the toxins it's fed will it find its hiding gift.
God is love and love is God.
very well said. power has left the church and is hiding in the minds of humans and truly GOD has special interest in nigeria because it is where the global spiritual revolution will be activated. nigeria is a sacred spiritual ground

(1) (Reply)

The New Kaita Picture / Our Sport / Should Coaches Beware Of Osaze ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.